Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2012, 08:33 PM

661 posts, read 622,339 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone, I'm wondering whether the Bible teaches that Christ's righteousness is imputed to us when we receive salvation? Since a child, I've always been taught that (and considered it orthodox, never questioning it). In fact, it has always been presented to me as a pillar of the gospel. Now, as I've been studying separate matters and realizing how interconnected different doctrines are, it has got me thinking...

So I'm wondering what your take on it is? If Christ's righteousness is imputed to us (God sees Christ's righteousness when he looks at us), what motivation or reason do we have to live obediently ourselves? Could it be that this teaching is lulling people into false security about their salvation? Or is this the bread and butter of the gospel?

Please share!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2012, 10:08 PM

33,251 posts, read 26,470,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph1980 View Post
Hi everyone, I'm wondering whether the Bible teaches that Christ's righteousness is imputed to us when we receive salvation? Since a child, I've always been taught that (and considered it orthodox, never questioning it). In fact, it has always been presented to me as a pillar of the gospel. Now, as I've been studying separate matters and realizing how interconnected different doctrines are, it has got me thinking...

So I'm wondering what your take on it is? If Christ's righteousness is imputed to us (God sees Christ's righteousness when he looks at us), what motivation or reason do we have to live obediently ourselves? Could it be that this teaching is lulling people into false security about their salvation? Or is this the bread and butter of the gospel?

Please share!
You need only look to the Scriptures to see that God does indeed impute His very own Righteousness to those who believe on Jesus Christ for eternal salvation. The book of Romans goes into great detail on Justification through faith in Jesus Christ. Galatians also addresses this subject.

Romans 3:21 'But now apart from the Law the righteousness of God has been manifested, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, 22] even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe; for there is no distinction; 23] for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24] being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus; 25] whom God displayed publicly as a propitiation in His blood through faith. This was to demonstrate His righteousness, because in the forbearance of God He passed over the sins previously committed;

26] For the demonstration, I say, of His righteousness at the present time, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

28] For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from the works of the Law.

Romans 4:2 'For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about; but not before God. 3] For what does the Scripture say? ''And Abraham believed God, and it was reckoned to him as righteousness.'' 4] Now to the one who works, his wage is not reckoned as a favor, but as what is due. 5] But to the one who does not work, but believes in Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is reckoned as righteousness.

Paul taught that man is justified and therefore has eternal life not by works but through faith alone in Christ alone.

In contrast to Paul, James taught that the believer is justified before God and man, not in terms of eternal salvation, but in terms of his spiritual life after salvation by his spiritual production - his works.

Paul and James were talking about two different things. Paul was talking about eternal salvation, while James was talking about the believers spiritual production after salvation.

The motivation for being obedient to God is to 1.) avoid divine discipline in time, 2.) to receive eternal rewards, and 3) as the believer matures spiritually he is motivated by his increasing love for God to obey simply out of love. Spiritual growth occurs though learning the word of God under the filling of the Holy Spirit and through the teaching ministry of a doctrinally prepared pastor/teacher, and applying the word of God to the circumstances of your life.

The believer can never lose his eternal salvation, but he can lose eternal rewards at the judgment seat of Christ.

1 Cor 3:12 'Now if any man builds upon the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones wood , hay, straw, 13] each man's work will become evident; for the day will show it, because it is to be revealed with fire; and the fire itself will test the quality of each man's work. 14] 'If any man's work which he has built upon it remains, he shall receive a reward. 15] If any man's work is burned up, he shall suffer loss; but he himself shall be saved, yet so as through fire.

Furthermore, the believer can come under divine discipline in time.

Heb 12:4 'You have not yet resisted to the point of shedding blood in your striving against sin; 5] and you have forgotten the exhortation which is addressed to you as sons, ''My son, do not regard lightly the discipline of the Lord, Nor faint when you are reproved by Him; 6] For those whom the Lord loves He disciplines, and He scourges every son whom He receives.

I hope that helps.

Last edited by Michael Way; 01-15-2012 at 10:17 PM..

Old 01-15-2012, 10:08 PM

461 posts, read 480,997 times
There is a lot that the son of man says that people just do not heed. It is important to listen and heed his teaching ,not Paul's. Here is an example of how to get that righteousness. It is an example that was given to all who are willing to accept it.First you spread the word of the Lord then you take the words Jesus said and use them as He did. After all He did send His followers as He was sent with the same message and mission.

Quote:
It is written;

Now, therefore, says the Lord, the LORD of hosts, the Mighty One of Israel: Ah! I will take vengeance on my foes and fully repay my enemies!
I will turn my hand against you, and refine your dross in the furnace, removing all your alloy.
I will restore your judges as at first, and your counselors as in the beginning; After that you shall be called city of justice, faithful city. Zion shall be redeemed by judgment, and her repentant ones by justice.
Rebels and sinners alike shall be crushed, those who desert the LORD shall be consumed.

The mountain of the Lords house shall be established as the highest mountain and raised above the hills. All nations shall stream toward it;

The Lords glory will be shelter and protection for all His people".
That's the word of the Lord who sent me.
My teaching is not my own it comes from the one who sent me. I came down from heaven to do His will not my own.
Whoever chooses to do his will shall know about this teaching namely, whether it comes from God or whether I‘m speaking on my own.
Whoever speaks on his own seeks his own glory, but whoever seeks the glory of the one who sent him is truthful, and there is no dishonesty in his heart.

"Truly, I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God without being born from above."
"Truly, I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God without being born of water and Spirit. Flesh makes flesh, spirit makes spirit. Do not be surprised that I tell you, you must all be born from above.

Anyone who drinks the water I give him will never become thirsty the water I give him shall be like a well inside him rising up to provide eternal life.

When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will realize that I AM, and that I do nothing on my own, but I only say what the Lord has taught me.
For the one who sent me is with me. He has not deserted me, because I always do what pleases him.
(JN)

Old 01-15-2012, 10:55 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,530,846 times
Quote:

Please share!
Steph, yes it could be! Whew...glad that this question has come to you. Don't deny your gut instinct on this.

We are not able to just relax and be any oinking thing we let ourselves be, as if we are "seen" as white as snow when we are still filthy! no way....bible says many things. Some of them clarify when other things make it sound like a liberal, free ride to heaven.

Bible says "be ye therefore perfect" as your Father in Heaven is perfect or that's almost a quote. Hmm...how? well, my common sense tells me since I, of myself cannot be perfect it is that He can perfect me and that I am supposed to be "becoming" perfect, as He is.

This is not saying that righteousness is "imparted." We are led, step by step into BEING that way.

It's like two steps forward, one back, but we are either becoming better, or worse as we should be becoming perfect.

Bible tells us that we are saved by faith, not "by works." True, but same bible also tells us that "faith without works is dead." Ooops, and dead faith of course cannot save.

Works matter....we of course will be receiving a label of "perfect" or "righteous" on us just because we ask Jesus into our hearts. Many ask and it's no deeper than their intellect. We OBEY Him as He knocks on our hearts, how? by obeying our conscience, and this is a "work."

Those that invite Him in...how? by obedience to His wordless whispers to our conscience, He then moves inside us and sups/stays.

Old 01-15-2012, 10:57 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,449,435 times
" studying separate matters and realizing how interconnected different doctrines are..."
i have no idea what this means.
give my opinion of what????

Old 01-16-2012, 04:40 AM

9,895 posts, read 1,277,185 times
Quote:

Please share!
Hi Steph1980,

You are absolutely correct to question this teaching, or any teaching for that matter. Too many people are content to follow others without ever having studied to show thyself approved.

No scripture says we are imputed with Christ's personal righteousness. Although imputed righteousness is a term used in the Bible, many teach that the term imputed means transferred, and that Jesus' personal righeousness is transferred to us so that God sees us as perfect, blocking out any sins we may commit. Scriptures teach us that Christ's atoning sacrifice makes forgiveness possible, but nowhere in scripture does it say that the personal righteousness of Christ is transferred to believers.

To impute means to reckon or to count. God counts us righteous because we are walking in the way of righteousness.

If Jesus' personal righteousness is tranferred to us, then this throws out the idea of ongoing forgiveness of sins. (1 John 1:7-9) How can God forgive a sin He cannot see? How can He pardon somebody who is just as righteous as Jesus? If we have been imputed with Christ's personal righteousness, then we are perfect, and there is never a need to be forgiven (OSAS).

You hit the nail on the head when you said, "this teaching is lulling people into false security about their salvation."

Blessings to you,

Katie

Last edited by MissKate12; 01-16-2012 at 05:52 AM..

Old 01-16-2012, 05:40 AM

5,261 posts, read 7,663,356 times
Quote:

Please share!
Dear Steph, read Matthew 6:1-34.

especially this part...

31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

6:31 Therefore take not thought - How kind are these precepts! The substance of which is only this, Do thyself no harm! Let us not be so ungrateful to him, nor so injurious to ourselves, as to harass and oppress our minds with that burden of anxiety, which he has so graciously taken off. Every verse speaks at once to the understanding, and to the heart. We will not therefore indulge these unnecessary, these useless, these mischievous cares. We will not borrow the anxieties and distresses of the morrow, to aggravate those of the present day. Rather we will cheerfully repose ourselves on that heavenly Father, who knows we have need of these things; who has given us the life, which is more than meat, and the body, which is more than raiment. And thus instructed in the philosophy of our heavenly Master, we will learn a lesson of faith and cheer. fulness from every bird of the air, and every flower of the field.

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

6:33 Seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness - Singly aim at this, that God, reigning in your heart, may fill it with the righteousness above described. And indeed whosoever seeks this first, will soon come to seek this only.

34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
6:34 The morrow shall take thought for itself - That is, he careful for the morrow when it comes. The evil thereof - Speaking after the manner of men. But all trouble is, upon the whole, a real good. It is good physic which God dispenses daily to his children, according to the need and the strength of each.

For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power (1 Cor.4:20)

My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power, (1 Cor. 2:4)

...the power of the indwelling Spirit of Christ to be an overcomer of sin....which you receive when you truly repent and are changed into the New Man in Christ Jesus...willfully sinning no more...for you cannot walk in the Spirit and in the flesh at the same time..that is called being "lukewarm"...and God vomits out the lukewarm.

And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent, and believe the gospel. (Mark 1:15)

and saying, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near."(Matthew 3:2)

From that time on Jesus began to preach, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near."(Matthew 4:17)

Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.(Acts 2:38)

I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.(Acts 10:21)

And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground; (Mark 4:26)

Jesus told them another parable: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field.(Matthew 13:24)

Whoever has will be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him."(Mark 4:25)

Night and day, whether he sleeps or gets up, the seed sprouts and grows, though he does not know how.(Mark 4:27)

Obey His commandments Steph...for sin is the transgression of of the law (1 John 3:4), and the law is His Ten Commandments...keep the Sabbath Holy unto God (4th commandment), and do no work or labor or trade on this day. Jesus said, "If you love me, keep my commandments." (John 14:15). Jesus also said, "If you would have life everlasting, keep my commandments". (Matthew 19:17).

God Bless you so much in your faithful seeking of Christ Jesus and His righteousness...in His righteousness.

Love in Christ Jesus,
Verna.

Old 01-16-2012, 08:15 AM

661 posts, read 622,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
You need only look to the Scriptures to see that God does indeed impute His very own Righteousness to those who believe on Jesus Christ for eternal salvation. The book of Romans goes into great detail on Justification through faith in Jesus Christ. Galatians also addresses this subject.

Romans 3:21 'But now apart from the Law the righteousness of God has been manifested, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, 22] even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe; for there is no distinction; 23] for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24] being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus; 25] whom God displayed publicly as a propitiation in His blood through faith. This was to demonstrate His righteousness, because in the forbearance of God He passed over the sins previously committed;

26] For the demonstration, I say, of His righteousness at the present time, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

28] For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from the works of the Law.

Romans 4:2 'For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about; but not before God. 3] For what does the Scripture say? ''And Abraham believed God, and it was reckoned to him as righteousness.'' 4] Now to the one who works, his wage is not reckoned as a favor, but as what is due. 5] But to the one who does not work, but believes in Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is reckoned as righteousness.

Paul taught that man is justified and therefore has eternal life not by works but through faith alone in Christ alone.

In contrast to Paul, James taught that the believer is justified before God and man, not in terms of eternal salvation, but in terms of his spiritual life after salvation by his spiritual production - his works.

Paul and James were talking about two different things. Paul was talking about eternal salvation, while James was talking about the believers spiritual production after salvation.

The motivation for being obedient to God is to 1.) avoid divine discipline in time, 2.) to receive eternal rewards, and 3) as the believer matures spiritually he is motivated by his increasing love for God to obey simply out of love. Spiritual growth occurs though learning the word of God under the filling of the Holy Spirit and through the teaching ministry of a doctrinally prepared pastor/teacher, and applying the word of God to the circumstances of your life.

The believer can never lose his eternal salvation, but he can lose eternal rewards at the judgment seat of Christ.

1 Cor 3:12 'Now if any man builds upon the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones wood , hay, straw, 13] each man's work will become evident; for the day will show it, because it is to be revealed with fire; and the fire itself will test the quality of each man's work. 14] 'If any man's work which he has built upon it remains, he shall receive a reward. 15] If any man's work is burned up, he shall suffer loss; but he himself shall be saved, yet so as through fire.

Furthermore, the believer can come under divine discipline in time.

Heb 12:4 'You have not yet resisted to the point of shedding blood in your striving against sin; 5] and you have forgotten the exhortation which is addressed to you as sons, ''My son, do not regard lightly the discipline of the Lord, Nor faint when you are reproved by Him; 6] For those whom the Lord loves He disciplines, and He scourges every son whom He receives.

I hope that helps.
Hi Mike, thanks so much for taking time to reply to my question. Here are a couple of other questions for you:

1. When you receive salvation, would you say that your past, present and future sins are forgiven? That seems to be a logicial necessity of the doctrine of imputed righteousness to me.

2. Do Christians need to repent of future sins (why would we?).

3. Does it make any sense to repent for as-yet-uncommitted sins... "I'm sorry in advance Lord, for the vile things I know I'm going to do"? Or maybe some people think repentance is actually unnecessary for salvation. I wholly disagree if that is the case. I've also heard of others that define repentance as "changing their mind about Christ" rather than changing their mind about sin and turning away from it. That also seems bizarre to me.

4. Does the past, present, future sins being forgiven thing not give people a license to sin?? Not saying that everyone who believes that is continuing in wanton sin, but just that it could definitely put the idea in people's heads. Especially when you add Unconditional Eternal Security into the mix.

Do these questions at least make sense to you given the teaching of Christ's imputed righteousness? Romans 3:25 you quoted talks about "sins previously committed" being passed over (is that talking about sins committed before salvation, or sins committed by other people in a previous time?).

Honestly I'm not trying to persuade you or anyone of anything, I'm trying to flesh this out in my head and in my heart.

Thanks for any extra insight you have, and would love to hear others chime in on this as well!!

Steph

Old 01-16-2012, 08:38 AM

Because of certain things being said on this thread by others, I want add to what I have already said in post #2. The believer is indeed imputed which means to be credited with God's own Righteousness at the moment of faith in Christ. Just as the personal sins of mankind were imputed to Christ on the cross where He paid the penalty for those sins, so also, God imputes His righteousness to those who simply put their trust in Christ for salvation.

Refer back to what I said in post #2 concerning the difference between what Paul was talking about and what James was talking about.

Now justification and sanctification are not the same thing, but I want to point you to Hebrews 10:10,14.

Heb 10:10 'By this will we have been sanctified (set apart unto God) through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.'

Heb 10:14 'For by one offering He has perfected (positionally) for all time those who are sanctified.'

In Acts 26:18 Jesus told Paul that those who have faith in Him have been sanctified and therefore made perfect - Positionally, not Experientially, through faith in Him.

Acts 26:18 '...in order that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who have been sanctified by faith in Me.'

The Greek word teleioó in Heb 10:14 translated as He has perfected is in the Perfect Participle.

Perfect Tense
The basic thought of the perfect tense is that the progress of an action has been completed and the results of the action are continuing on, in full effect. In other words, the progress of the action has reached its culmination and the finished results are now in existence. Unlike the English perfect, which indicates a completed past action, the Greek perfect tense indicates the continuation and present state of a completed past action.
Greek Verbs (Shorter Definitions)

At the moment of faith alone in Christ alone, the Holy Spirit places the church-age believer into union with Christ. This is known as the baptism of the Holy Spirit (not the ritual of water baptism). 1 Cor 12:13 'For by one Spirit, we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free, and we were all made to drink of one Spirit.' Gal 3:27 'For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.' Because of the believer's position in Christ he is positionally sanctified and therefore perfected forever.

But I stress the fact that this refers to the believer's legal position in Christ.

This is different from the believer's experiential day to day rapport or relationship with God which is a matter of remaining in fellowship with God through the principle of 1 John 1:9 in which the believer must name his known sins to God so that he may be filled with the Spirit - under the control of God the Holy Spirit rather than under the control of the old sin nature. The believer is commanded to be filled with the Spirit (Eph 5:18). He is commanded not to grieve the Spirit (Eph 4:30). He is commanded not to quench the Spirit (1 Thess 5:19). The believer is commanded to walk in the Spirit (Gal 5:16).

Every believer is Positionally sanctified at the moment of faith in Christ and he can never lose his position in Christ. But Experiential sanctification requires spiritual growth on the part of the believer. And that requires that the believer make constant decisions to learn and apply the doctrines and principles of the word of God to his life.

The Christian believer must apply the principles, promises, doctrines, and techniques of the Word of God which are associated with the Christian way of life. Application is synonymous with ''walking.'' This is the means of becoming experientially sanctified.

Here are a couple of studies on sanctification which you may wish to look at:

basic.theology.forums > Sanctification

Sanctification

Old 01-16-2012, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Hi Mike, thanks so much for taking time to reply to my question. Here are a couple of other questions for you:

1. When you receive salvation, would you say that your past, present and future sins are forgiven? That seems to be a logicial necessity of the doctrine of imputed righteousness to me.
When a person receives Christ as Savior his sins up to the time of his salvation are forgiven because they were previously judged at the cross. Every sin the believer commits after salvation is forgiven when he applies the principle of 1 John 1:9 and simply names the sin to God, again, because it was previously judged at the cross. The believer's sins after salvation put him out of fellowship with God and under the control of the sin nature, but they do not result in a loss of salvation. Sin puts the believer into a state of carnality and naming the sin puts him back into a state of spirituality.

Regardless of unconfessed sin in the believers life he is still positionally sanctified. I did a another post on this. And he remains justified regardless of whatever sins he commits because those sins do not nullify the fact that God has already credited him with His own perfect righteousness.

Quote:
2. Do Christians need to repent of future sins (why would we?).
Don't be confused by the word repent. The word translated as 'repent' comes from the word 'Metanoia' which means to have a change of mind. It does not mean to feel sorry.

As a believer, when you commit a sin, simply name it to God as per 1 John 1:9 and then forget it and move on. Don't promise God that you will never to it again because you probably will do it again and again and again until you grow out of that particuliar area of weakness through spiritual growth. When you name your sin to God He forgives it and forgets it, and so should you. You are going to sin until the day you die. As a believer matures spiritually he may stop committing certain sins only to start committing other sins. That is why God made provision through the principle of 1 John 1:9 to simply name, cite, identify, or acknowledge the sin to God. Because the sin was judged at the cross, God is justified to forgive it when it is simply named to him.

Quote:
3. Does it make any sense to repent for as-yet-uncommitted sins... "I'm sorry in advance Lord, for the vile things I know I'm going to do"? Or maybe some people think repentance is actually unnecessary for salvation. I wholly disagree if that is the case. I've also heard of others that define repentance as "changing their mind about Christ" rather than changing their mind about sin and turning away from it. That also seems bizarre to me.
No. As I said above, naming your sins to God has nothing to do with feeling sorry for the sin. And repentance is not about being sorry, but about changing the mind. Repentance is mentioned in the Bible with regard to changing your mind about Christ and with regard to dead works (Heb 6:1).

Quote:
4. Does the past, present, future sins being forgiven thing not give people a license to sin?? Not saying that everyone who believes that is continuing in wanton sin, but just that it could definitely put the idea in people's heads. Especially when you add Unconditional Eternal Security into the mix.
No believer has a license to sin. Sin puts the believer out of fellowship and can bring divine discipline even to the point of the sin unto death in which God takes the disobedient believer out of this life and into heaven in disgrace.

The more the believer sins and refuses to name it to God so that he can be restored to fellowship and in a position to resume spiritual growth, the more divine discipline is headed his way.

No believer stands still in his spiritual life. He is either advancing, or he is retrogressing.

Quote:
Do these questions at least make sense to you given the teaching of Christ's imputed righteousness? Romans 3:25 you quoted talks about "sins previously committed" being passed over (is that talking about sins committed before salvation, or sins committed by other people in a previous time?).
The 'sins previously committed' refer to the fact that before Jesus went to the cross, all sin commited prior to the cross was passed over - that is, no sin was judged until Christ went to the cross where ALL sin was judged. Not forgiven, but judged.

The unbelievers sins are forgiven when he places his faith in Christ (Acts 10:43; Acts 26:18).

The believers sins after salvation are forgiven when he names or acknowledges them to God as per 1 John 1:9.

God can forgive these sins because they were judged at the cross where Jesus Christ paid the penalty for them.

Quote:
Honestly I'm not trying to persuade you or anyone of anything, I'm trying to flesh this out in my head and in my heart.

Thanks for any extra insight you have, and would love to hear others chime in on this as well!!

Steph
Sin in the believer's life simply affects his experiential or day to day rapport or relationship with God. Not his eternal relationship. Refer to post #9.

I hope that clarifies things a bit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity