Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 04:47 PM

18,255 posts, read 16,965,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doesntspringtomind
Hi Legoman, let me answer your question by quoting you from a former thread

the dates of the tribulation are defintely etched in stone! and what I'm saying now is what I have always said - Obama will be "crowned" as the leader of the Satanic & Dictatorial # Diabolical New World Order on the day appointed by the New World Order - April 11th. - This is the "midpoint"o fthe final 7 years - the first day of the 1260 Great Tribulation if you like.

When is the rapture? any day between now (February 20th) and April 11th.. - no specific date

You might want to ask, what if April 11 comes and goes and we are still here, and Obama has not started his rule as the leader of the Antichrist,
then I am like Ron - my days as a "watchman" will be over! BUT this certainly cannot occur due to the first sentence of my post
This is all fairytale stuff, Mind. Do you actually buy into all this nonsense?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2012, 11:23 AM

488 posts, read 1,253,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
This is all fairytale stuff, Mind. Do you actually buy into all this nonsense?
this is not nonsense, thrill

time will tell

Old 02-22-2012, 01:51 AM

5,965 posts, read 7,030,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiker45 View Post
Judeo-Christian religion has always moved East to West.

Abraham moved from Mesopatamia to Israel, Saint Paul traveled west to preach, the Protestant denominations settled America, Joseph Smith took the new revelations and traveled west, and now Rev. Sun Young Moon has taken Christianity to Asia. When the Word finally gets back to Israel, like when Iran attacks Israel, we will have Armageddon.
Very interesting answer Hiker. You may be on to something.

Old 02-22-2012, 06:33 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,941,559 times
If you are asking if the end of the world may be coming soon, I could see it happening, but that's been true any day. If you are asking is there going to be one great war at the end, then my answer is no. Jesus said he will come at a time when you do not expect him, like a theif in the night, totally unexpected.

Old 02-22-2012, 06:36 AM

5,965 posts, read 7,030,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The battle of Amrageddon will come in the end of the seven year tibulation
Which I've always interpreted to be at the end of a certain AGE (the church age). How about you?

Old 02-22-2012, 08:10 AM

7,874 posts, read 14,200,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The battle of Amrageddon will come in the end of the seven year tibulation
Seven would represent "completion" so Heartsong is correct, imo - it would be in the fullness of time. The war on the carnal systems of this fallen world by the Spirit of the Lord will be fantastic and "full of wonder" - I can't wait to be crushed!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity