Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 06:52 PM

951 posts, read 1,054,036 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
No one said anything of the sort @ the bold. However, he carefully considered to whom he was speaking and not simply spewing anything at anyone. People are going to be "vaporized or left half dead?" Really?

*sigh*
You did not do as I asked you to do. Show His words and deeds that display His righteous indignation against the evils of His day. Don't dodge the request. I answered yours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2012, 07:00 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,187,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tthttf View Post
You did not do as I asked you to do. Show His words and deeds that display His righteous indignation against the evils of His day. Don't dodge the request. I answered yours.
There is only a mandate to do as God asks @ the bold. Further, your request makes no sense to me. You're asking for plenty verses to be posted and for what purpose? How does this make this thread the right approach?

Old 07-23-2012, 07:05 PM

Quote:
There is only a mandate to do as God asks @ the bold. Further, your request makes no sense to me. You're asking for plenty verses to be posted and for what purpose? How does this make this thread the right approach?
Go ahead and dodge the request. Christ's own words and actions would back up what I said and the way I said it. (I really didn't say it strong enough and most would know that who know how Christ's spoke. But maybe the next time.)

Old 07-23-2012, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Go ahead and dodge the request. Christ's own words and actions would back up what I said and the way I said it. (I really didn't say it strong enough and most would know that who know how Christ's spoke. But maybe the next time.)
There is nothing to dodge as your request is purposefully unreasonable. Your request is for pages and pages of verses to be posted for no reason because it does not equate to your actions here. Christ was very mindful of his audience and he didn't spew just anything - including non-Scriptural claims - at whoever he could. There is no Scriptural justification for that.

To which Sabbath keeping group do you belong, if any?

Old 07-23-2012, 07:33 PM

Quote:
There is nothing to dodge as your request is purposefully unreasonable. Your request is for pages and pages of verses to be posted for no reason because it does not equate to your actions here. Christ was very mindful of his audience and he didn't spew just anything - including non-Scriptural claims - at whoever he could. There is no Scriptural justification for that.

To which Sabbath keeping group do you belong, if any?
Sabbath breaking and idolatry are both the twin sins that caused ancient Israel to removed and taken into captivity.

Our Sabbath breaking, idolatry and other sins today are going to cause us to suffer attack by the rising Beast Power in Europe and it will be nuclear where whole cities are destroyed by a devasting nuclear attack that will vaporize people instantly and leave others half dead and wishing they were.

It is actually you and those like you who do not know or apparently believe the prophecies of God and who would silence any warning to repent.

You need to repent! You would destructively rule over a man with your false soft easy slumbering spirit with no real zeal to warn while there is still time before this nation is destroyed and sent into captivity for all of our sins!

Wake Up!!!!!

Old 07-23-2012, 07:41 PM

2,541 posts, read 2,544,201 times
Quote:
That's just it. I am not judging you.

God Is.

Moderator cut: delete

As soon as you write what you say or open up your mouth you are judging wrongly and condemning others based on your false interpretation of Scripture You once said that we are to keep the commandments but "especially the Sabbath." So then are you telling us that Sabbath is more important then you shall not murder or you shall not bear false wittness that will potentially destroy another mans life? Well, I can tell you that any one born of the Spirit is not commiting murder, stealing, bearing false wittness, and etc. against the commandments and yes God leads us to rest also but it is differant for all.

Jesus establishes the law which is spiritual within the hearts of those born of the Spirit but of the Sabbath you do not understand what it means under the New Covenant. Hence you reject New covenant teaching on the matter. If you are persuaded in your own heart what Sabbath to keep then good for you. I'm glad you get your rest as you will be a less cranky fellow to those around you!

A particular Sabbath day was under a Theocracy with the need for national unity and to whom both the covenants were entrusted. Besides being a day of rest many of the prophecys concerning Christ were centered around the Sabbaths, both regular and special Sabbaths to fullfil the mission of Christ and especially as to when He was crusified and resurrected. Do you keep these special Sabbaths? I think not!

Do you understand the differance between the law and the law contained in the temporary ordinances perculiar to Israel and to no other nation then or since?

Abraham the father of faith and of many nations was saved without even hearing the ten commandments. He did not keep the Sabbath law that was given to Israel because it was not yet given but he knew how to rest, as comman sense given by God instructs us to. He was justified and made righteous before the law was given. Even today many can not recite the ten commandment but they come to Christ anyways, are justified, made righteous and do by nature of the Spirit the things contained in the law and they too find rest but their Sabbaths are differant then yours or mine.

Sabbath day means rest. What's the beaf? Can't you let people rest when they can without telling them when too? New Testament teaching gives us freedom to call what day we want as Sabbath. This freedom you have too.

Should we shut down the hospitals, the electric grit, the transit system, food distrbution and let the crops rot in the field and a host of other things that effect the whole of society to serve the Sabbath to mankinds own destruction? I really don't think that God is the author of chaos but rather of order. Therefor He said, do not judge others concerning the Sabbath. It is way out of your leaque to do so.

It is far more important to feed the hungry, cloth the naked, take care of the fatherless, visit Christ in jail and preach the Good News of salvation then it is to quibble about the Sabbath.

Old 07-23-2012, 08:06 PM

No.

If you do not keep God's Commandments, you do not obey God.

If you do not obey God, you do not receive God's Holy Spirit. (Acts 5:32)

If you do not have God's Holy Spirit, you do not have the Faith of Jesus Christ which it the faith needed to be saved. You are falsely believing that you are saved by YOUR OWN faith.

So Sabbath-keeping is essential to receive eternal life. If you do not keep the Sabbath then you will not receive God's Holy Spirit. God works with each member He draws to Christ and that is exactly how God worked with me. He showed me the 7th Day Sabbath is holy time and corrected me when I balked to keep His Sabbath holy and when I repented God proceeded on to make me repent of other sins and then I was drawn to the body of Christ.

You cannot join God's True Church. It is hidden from the world! God must draw you to it!

All these Christian churches in the world are false. They will be destroyed and done away with before Christ begins to rule on this earth.

Old 07-23-2012, 08:14 PM

1,784 posts, read 3,461,139 times
I agree, gary - but at this point we're just feeding the troll. No amount of inconsistencies pointed out or bad interpretations revealed will dissuade him from continuing to ramble on about his false teaching.

Old 07-23-2012, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdenscold View Post
I agree, gary - but at this point we're just feeding the troll. No amount of inconsistencies pointed out or bad interpretations revealed will dissuade him from continuing to ramble on about his false teaching.
Sir, you are going to learn one day that I am no troll. My words are true despite your protests to the contrary. If you are not a Sabbath-keeper then you do NOT have God's Holy Spirit! You have no eternal life as you falsely believe!

God's Scriptures back up my words.

Old 07-24-2012, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Sabbath breaking and idolatry are both the twin sins that caused ancient Israel to removed and taken into captivity.

Our Sabbath breaking, idolatry and other sins today are going to cause us to suffer attack by the rising Beast Power in Europe and it will be nuclear where whole cities are destroyed by a devasting nuclear attack that will vaporize people instantly and leave others half dead and wishing they were.

It is actually you and those like you who do not know or apparently believe the prophecies of God and who would silence any warning to repent.

You need to repent! You would destructively rule over a man with your false soft easy slumbering spirit with no real zeal to warn while there is still time before this nation is destroyed and sent into captivity for all of our sins!

Wake Up!!!!!
Talk about a hindrance to the message. Take care.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity