Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2015, 09:54 AM

2,201 posts, read 1,885,338 times

Advertisements

The needed factor toward the solidification of end times chronology ( escotology) has found a home
typically found in previous fallen societies via "judges". In a close 5-4 vote. I pray God will somehow turn down His consuming fire side and we can say hey God 4 said "no to the spitting on your marriage plan albeit covenant". Come on God !! So let's do the math. Wade vs Roe, Same Sex Marriage, Any term abortion, lack of censorship ,political correctness, ignoring of Harbingers, and a general falling away from God this equals a country that will be saying ...bye then! ( some will say oh hell!)

Last edited by openmike; 06-26-2015 at 09:55 AM.. Reason: formating issues
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2015, 09:56 AM

18,539 posts, read 9,233,544 times
The SCOTUS is forcing God's hand.

Old 06-26-2015, 10:31 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,308,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
The needed factor toward the solidification of end times chronology ( escotology) has found a home
typically found in previous fallen societies via "judges". In a close 5-4 vote. I pray God will somehow turn down His consuming fire side and we can say hey God 4 said "no to the spitting on your marriage plan albeit covenant". Come on God !! So let's do the math. Wade vs Roe, Same Sex Marriage, Any term abortion, lack of censorship ,political correctness, ignoring of Harbingers, and a general falling away from God this equals a country that will be saying ...bye then! ( some will say oh hell!)
Fundamentalism is not healthy for children and other living things.

As is evidenced by calling God to destroy our country by fire (picture innocent kids suffering a horrible death) ...... because the fundamentalists are unhappy with a court decision. That is all kinds of messed up.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 06-26-2015 at 10:44 AM..

Old 06-26-2015, 10:44 AM

18,172 posts, read 16,502,170 times
Quote:
No escalating, as a date has been set by God and He will act then.

Old 06-26-2015, 10:48 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,310,635 times
What it does, is recognize that denying people equality is wrong.

That it give fundamentalists conniptions is just a bonus.

Old 06-26-2015, 10:49 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,265,451 times
Quote:
Do you think God was surprised by this? Or that the decision somehow makes him speed up his timeline?

Old 06-26-2015, 10:51 AM

5,176 posts, read 4,811,744 times
Quote:
I'm wondering if there is ever a 5-4 outcome that is NOT close ...

I also wonder why this continued obsession among some people with this apocolypticism? The world will end when it ends. My opinion is that it will not "end" the way most apocalyptics predict.

Old 06-26-2015, 11:11 AM

10,688 posts, read 7,755,658 times
I thank God I lived to see this decision--just as I lived to saw miscegenation outlawed.

God still uses human instruments to accomplish His goals when the Church has hampered, as it has throughout most of history, equality, acceptance, and love.

Those of you "grieving" over this decision should take time to reflect how THIS particular attitude toward the LGBT community has driven people away from God--and ponder just how big a goat God is going to see you as.

Quote:
In a survey released Wednesday, nearly one-third of Millennials who left the faith they grow up with told Public Religion Research Institute that it was "negative teachings" or "negative treatment" related to gays and lesbians that played an significant role in them leaving organized religion.

Specifically, 17 percent of Millennials, or adults between 18 and 33-years-old, said negativity around LGBT issues in religion was "somewhat important" to their departure, while 14 percent said it was a "very important" factor.

A majority of Americans, 58 percent, also said that religious groups are "alienating young adults by being too judgmental on gay and lesbian issues." Among Millennials, that percentage jumped to 70.
One-Third Of Millennials Who Left Their Religion Did It Because Of Anti-Gay Policies: Survey

It's strange to me that people perceive their own sin of driving people away from God as a "good" thing--because it will hurry the "end times." The end times are important to people who have no mission for the "now" times--as in serving Christ by standing up for the oppressed, the despised, the forgotten, the marginalized.

The only time that has ended, at least legally, is the time of haters.

Old 06-26-2015, 11:55 AM

2,201 posts, read 1,885,338 times
We are already in a judgment cycle God the seed in harbingers and blood moons to buster His Shemitah 7 year economic cycle. Economy is only one aspect of judgment . We are just beginning to see the Solar judgments albeit those on the "nations" (gentiles) a pandemic of terror ( being allowed for dis-obedience) God has "apparently" systematically lifted His vail of protection? Dew above makes a point we endtimer zealots and preppers tend to scare folks not withstanding kids . At times we lack tact ,which I concede is inappropriate.

Old 06-26-2015, 12:22 PM

50,134 posts, read 20,897,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
No escalating, as a date has been set by God and He will act then.
So already a flat contradiction in flat plonking faith -statements about end times. I just wonder why there is an evidence expectation of being taken seriously, especiallty as Blood moons, mayan calendars and other such Signs come and go and nothing happens.

Remind me, when is the Blood moon due?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity