Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2021, 10:03 PM

11,123 posts, read 6,393,044 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The two kingdoms we exist as, they have been shown from the garden through all history.

Before the two kingdoms were Israel and Judah, they were known as Esau and Jacob, and before that they were Ishmael and Isaac, and before that they were Cain and Abel, and many other examples between

Christian's think Israeli and Jew are the same people, but would be the same to say Esau and Jacob were the same people, and God hates Esau.

Esau and Jacob born from the same womb, one is flesh and one spirit. We see Jacob standing in the skins of Esau, a picture of what we are, a son of spirit standing in a son of flesh.
Nice, I really liked how you expressed it here

Quote:
We see Jacob standing in the skins of Esau, a picture of what we are, a son of spirit standing in a son of flesh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2021, 12:23 AM

6,798 posts, read 2,914,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyKurreto View Post
Have you not read the book of Hebrews? The book informs us that Christ is superior to Moses, that the new covenant is superior to the old covenant, that the old is obsolete.
What if the book of Hebrews had been torn out of my Bible? Is that book essential or could I just as well get by with the rest of the Bible which remains intact? That said, are you certain that what you personally have to say above is accurate? Others may not agree with your interpretation. Sabbath-keepers, for instance.

Quote:
Paul preached the gospel message to jews first just as commanded so the best place to find the actual religious jews was when they were gathered together on Saturday, makes perfect sense, catch them when in large numbers to persuade them to accept the only Savior Jesus Christ and obey what God had in plan before the foundation of the world, a complete and final covenant which we call the New Covenant that all people today are bound by, the Law of Christ since He has all authority and power now.
So, what WAS the message that Paul preached to both the Jews and the Gentiles on the 7th-day Sabbath? Could it have gone somewhere along the lines of:

"Dear Brethren, I am here today preaching to you on the day that our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, was Lord of (Matthew 12:8, Mark 2:28, and Luke 6:5).

However, it should be noted that, in the distant future (AD 321), the 7th-day Sabbath will be abrogated and replaced by a Roman emperor, Constantine, to the first day of the week (Sunday) due to the emperor's mix of Christianity and those of his leanings toward Mithra (sun god) worship.

From then on the first day of the week (SUNday) will become known as 'the Christian sabbath' and future Christians will, due to their ignorance as to what occurred in history, be supportive - even militantly so - of this bogus 'sabbath'.

While it will not occur to them that the changing of a 24-hour period that was established at Creation to be remembered 'for all eternity' and replacing it with another 'new and improved' 24-hour period seriously doesn't make a lick of sense, they - future Christians - will also use me, your servant Paul, to justify this appalling (no pun intended) coverup."

Quote:
I've never found the new testament as commanding the sabbath to be observed so thats thats
Why do you need a command? Don't you have a mind of your own? Just keep it anyway.

Old 05-09-2021, 06:42 AM

23,175 posts, read 10,468,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
Nice, I really liked how you expressed it here
Well thanks, I appreciate that, and if you believed it, you should know that the entire book is of you.

Jesus came to take two men to make them one man.

How is this done?

You take both men and you cut them down the middle, cutting them in half, then you take a half from each, and you put them together.

You ever wonder why there has to be 12 disciples and no more, no less?

You are made of two men, each man on either side rules from either eye, and if your right eye is bad, pluck it out.

Each man/king in each eye has 12 ribs appointed.

The Temple is just built in the anatomy of a human having 24 priests as ribs in 3 divisions of priests representing false ribs, true ribs, and floating ribs.

The 3 sections of the temple are body, soul, and spirit as the 3 main feasts represent body, soul and spirit in 3 harvests you have to work at.

Every story is about what a human is, this is seen in nations, in mountains, and each mountain a king and a kingdom just as you have a king in each eye representing two mountains.

If you have faith enough, you can say to the king in your right eye, " Be cast into the sea," and that is to cast a mountain into the sea. To do that is to unite two kingdoms now under one king as it should be. You should not be of two minds, the flesh should submit to the spirit as a virgin instead of a king doing the hell it wants to do.

All the parables are about you and what you are and each parable can be read in body, in soul, and in spirit.

Example, any preacher tells the prodigal son talking about backsliders and that is what anyone can take from a parable, but an educated preacher would simply explain how the 2 sons are the 2 kingdoms and Jesus is simply showing us Israeli history and its future.

Then there is the truth of the matter, you are the two sons.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 05-09-2021 at 06:53 AM..

Old 05-09-2021, 11:40 AM

732 posts, read 211,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomulusXXV View Post
What if the book of Hebrews had been torn out of my Bible? Is that book essential or could I just as well get by with the rest of the Bible which remains intact? That said, are you certain that what you personally have to say above is accurate? Others may not agree with your interpretation. Sabbath-keepers, for instance.

So, what WAS the message that Paul preached to both the Jews and the Gentiles on the 7th-day Sabbath? Could it have gone somewhere along the lines of:

"Dear Brethren, I am here today preaching to you on the day that our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, was Lord of (Matthew 12:8, Mark 2:28, and Luke 6:5).

However, it should be noted that, in the distant future (AD 321), the 7th-day Sabbath will be abrogated and replaced by a Roman emperor, Constantine, to the first day of the week (Sunday) due to the emperor's mix of Christianity and those of his leanings toward Mithra (sun god) worship.

From then on the first day of the week (SUNday) will become known as 'the Christian sabbath' and future Christians will, due to their ignorance as to what occurred in history, be supportive - even militantly so - of this bogus 'sabbath'.

While it will not occur to them that the changing of a 24-hour period that was established at Creation to be remembered 'for all eternity' and replacing it with another 'new and improved' 24-hour period seriously doesn't make a lick of sense, they - future Christians - will also use me, your servant Paul, to justify this appalling (no pun intended) coverup."

Why do you need a command? Don't you have a mind of your own? Just keep it anyway.
The inspired word of God reveals to men that the old (Jewish) law was nailed to the cross and died when Christ died. We have explicit command to gather together on the first day of the week to sing songs of praise and pray, listen to the message and remember the sacrifice Jesus made by taking communion symbolizing His death.

The sabbath day for the jews under the old law can be logically inferred by the new testament that it has been done away with.

Old 05-09-2021, 11:44 AM

3,220 posts, read 926,819 times
Quote:
Well thanks, I appreciate that, and if you believed it, you should know that the entire book is of you.

Jesus came to take two men to make them one man.

How is this done?

You take both men and you cut them down the middle, cutting them in half, then you take a half from each, and you put them together.

You ever wonder why there has to be 12 disciples and no more, no less?

You are made of two men, each man on either side rules from either eye, and if your right eye is bad, pluck it out.

Each man/king in each eye has 12 ribs appointed.

The Temple is just built in the anatomy of a human having 24 priests as ribs in 3 divisions of priests representing false ribs, true ribs, and floating ribs.

The 3 sections of the temple are body, soul, and spirit as the 3 main feasts represent body, soul and spirit in 3 harvests you have to work at.

Every story is about what a human is, this is seen in nations, in mountains, and each mountain a king and a kingdom just as you have a king in each eye representing two mountains.

If you have faith enough, you can say to the king in your right eye, " Be cast into the sea," and that is to cast a mountain into the sea. To do that is to unite two kingdoms now under one king as it should be. You should not be of two minds, the flesh should submit to the spirit as a virgin instead of a king doing the hell it wants to do.

All the parables are about you and what you are and each parable can be read in body, in soul, and in spirit.

Example, any preacher tells the prodigal son talking about backsliders and that is what anyone can take from a parable, but an educated preacher would simply explain how the 2 sons are the 2 kingdoms and Jesus is simply showing us Israeli history and its future.

Then there is the truth of the matter, you are the two sons.
Jesus gave the words given to the son to His followers and you don’t sound at all like Him.

So your philosophy gets no merit.

“As for me says the LORD, My spirit which is upon you and my words which I have put into your mouth shall never leave your mouth nor the mouths of your children nor the mouths of your children’s children from now on and forever.â€

Old 05-09-2021, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
Jesus gave the words given to the son to His followers and you don’t sound at all like Him.

So your philosophy gets no merit.

“As for me says the LORD, My spirit which is upon you and my words which I have put into your mouth shall never leave your mouth nor the mouths of your children nor the mouths of your children’s children from now on and forever.â€
Well, see, I ain't got no divine spirit where everything I say is prophesy like I could end in," Thus sayeth the lord," like you.

Nevertheless, those 3 parables are the 3 harvests, people should get a clue in actually speaking of the wheat harvest, or the sower of barley, or the medicine and honored trees of Sukkot, what do I know, I only study the feasts of Jesus, what do you suppose those parables were based upon lol?

Some other religion, some other Sabbaths?

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 05-09-2021 at 12:08 PM..

Old 05-09-2021, 12:09 PM

3,220 posts, read 926,819 times
Quote:
Well, see, I ain't got no divine spirit where everything I say is prophesy like I could end in," Thus sayeth the lord," like you.

Nevertheless, those 3 parables are the 3 harvests, people should get a clue in actually speaking of the wheat harvest, or the sower of barley, or the medicine and honored trees of Sukkot, what do I know, I only study the bv feasts of Jesus, what do you suppose those parables were based upon lol?

Some other religion, some other Sabbaths?
“He who sows the good seed is the son of man.â€

Sow the good seed and you will live.

Old 05-09-2021, 12:16 PM

Quote:
The inspired word of God reveals to men that the old (Jewish) law was nailed to the cross and died when Christ died. We have explicit command to gather together on the first day of the week to sing songs of praise and pray, listen to the message and remember the sacrifice Jesus made by taking communion symbolizing His death.

The sabbath day for the jews under the old law can be logically inferred by the new testament that it has been done away with.
You just so comfortable twisting scripture ain't ya?

Why dont you put up the truth of what Jesus said of the law?

Ya know?

That way we could watch you explain why Jesus was so wrong, and you are so right.

Can anyone be honest with themselves these days?

You couldnt know Jesus because you couldnt know the law, ya see? You may have to actually study a thing before you can know it and Jesus is the word.

You gonna be saying," But Jesus, I taught your name in the streets."

What does Jesus then say to the lawless Christians?

" Depart from me you workers of iniquity, I never knew you, so be ye cast into the outer court of Gentiles because you disrespect Moses, you teach others not to keep the law, and you willingly choose to remain a Gentile, so off to your outer court of darkness you have chosen for yourself.

Old 05-09-2021, 12:51 PM

Quote:

Ya know?

That way we could watch you explain why Jesus was so wrong, and you are so right.

You couldnt know Jesus because you couldnt know the law, ya see? You may have to actually study a thing before you can know it and Jesus is the word.

" Depart from me you workers of iniquity, I never knew you, so be ye cast into the outer court of Gentiles because you disrespect Moses, you teach others not to keep the law, and you willingly choose to remain a Gentile, so off to your outer court of darkness you have chosen for yourself.
Then why in the world did first century Christians worship on the first day of the week?

Old 05-09-2021, 01:32 PM

Quote:

Ya know?

You accuse me of twisting scripture, what does Col. 2:14-16 mean?
" Blotting out the handwriting in the ordinances against us, which are contrary to us, even taken it out of the midst, nailing it to the cross, having stripped the rulers and the authorities,He made a public show of them, triumphant over them in it. Then do not let anyone judge you in eating or drinking, or in respect of a feast or the new moon or the Sabbaths.

Romans 7:6 says we have been released from the Law

How can anybody with any common sense twist those 2 simple passages? Tell me

The old law was prophesied to be done away with, Hebrews 8:7 states that the old law was faulty by design, setting up the new and better covenant. How can that be twisted? Such plain words?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity