Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2017, 02:30 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,046,109 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
What they need to learn is the great division, this division is shown in so many places that it aint funy, it is proven in repetition alone, that God is going to step on your head and you shall cleave North to south as the mountain of Olives. There you and everyone who has ever been born, there you will be in the valley between the halves looking for escape, and the question is, '' when your waters have been split in two and as they are standing on end, will you be taken from the water and made a path extending to the other side?'' When Elijah is taken, will you indeed be left behind with a double portion?

The great division is what they don't see, they see a rapture where they call the wicked, the righteous. Those who are taken, DEAR LORD, WHERE O WHERE ARE THEY TAKEN?

And the lord answers,'' Where so ever the dead body is laying, RIGHT THERE is where the vulture and dogs and maggots will have a feast, a feast to the birds will come to those who are taken.

Yes, well it's part of the many "split works" all throughout there. It's not a coincidence that the split hooves (foundation) were what was considered clean. Remove the foundation and what do you get? Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2017, 02:33 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,046,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
As much as I appreciate your heartfelt anology---Revelation is clear--Jesus will ride the white horse( righteous war) at Har-mageddon and lead Gods armies to this earth for--1) wipe out all the wicked and wicked things. To capture satan and his angels and abyss them for the thousand years.3) bring Gods kingdom rule to all creation.
Besides it all began here at Rev 6 when he receives his crown( first ride of the white horse=the war in heaven--So all know Michael took this ride, proving 100% Michael is Jesus because only Jesus gets the crown.

Here's something I propose for you to consider. White speaks of linen, linen speaks of the righteousness of the saints given through Christ, and the souls that are cleansed by the blood, right? The word also says He makes us to be as His goodly horses in the time of battle. I propose that He comes upon those souls that are submitted to Him, and incidentally, to those that overcome to them He will give a crown of life. Peace

Old 11-03-2017, 02:37 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,808,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Yes, well it's part of the many "split works" all throughout there. It's not a coincidence that the split hooves (foundation) were what was considered clean. Remove the foundation and what do you get? Peace
A place for us to meet the Lord at the Skylight.?

Old 11-03-2017, 03:06 PM

23,164 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:
As much as I appreciate your heartfelt anology---Revelation is clear--Jesus will ride the white horse( righteous war) at Har-mageddon and lead Gods armies to this earth for--1) wipe out all the wicked and wicked things. To capture satan and his angels and abyss them for the thousand years.3) bring Gods kingdom rule to all creation.
Besides it all began here at Rev 6 when he receives his crown( first ride of the white horse=the war in heaven--So all know Michael took this ride, proving 100% Michael is Jesus because only Jesus gets the crown.
Where do you suppose that Abyss is?

The Beast Out of the Sea{The sands of the seas is so named,'' EPHRAIM,} He is standing on Ephraim and this is the ten lost tribes of Israel that gentiles are adopted into Israel by}

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

He is standing on the sands of the seas because he is outright telling us that he is showing us who Ephraim is when these beast comes out of the sea{Christianity} Christianity is adopted through those ten heads which are named after the ten lost tribes of Israel, and they have over them the spirit of Tammuz when they keep his feasts in Christmas and in Easter just as it is detailed in Ezekiel 8 and 9 that on the 6th day in the 6th month in the 6th year, everyone who brought paganism to the temple are laying there dead because they involved themselves in the worship system of the Messiah of Babylon who has ALWAYS BEEN,'' TAMMUZ.''

The name can never change and Revelation takes you straight to Ezekiel 8 and 9 where these are the abomination that kills everyone in the 6th day in the 6th month in the 6th year.

Christianity has been claiming that they are the real Jews, the real Israel all this time, and this is done under the ten names of the ten lost tribes of Israel that Gentiles are grafted through.

Upon his head are ten crowns for each of the ten tribes, and he is walking by a lawless Menorah, a false light that tries to look like Messiah but is not.

When you read Revelation, do you really believe a beast and a dragon are coming?

Do you know who received a head wound when Jesus stepped on his head?

2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. 3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. 4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 9If any man have an ear, let him hear. 10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

The Beast Out of the Earth
11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

The Mark of the Beast
16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.{The Sabbaths and feasts of Jesus was outlawed, and the Sabbaths and feasts mark everyone. The Sabbaths and feasts of Jesus were outlawed and you COULD NOT DO BUSINESS if you were a Gentile keeping Jewish holy days, YOU COULD NOT EVEN LIVE, much less do business.}

You think this is all literal?

Exodus 13

7Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters. 8And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt. 9And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth:

How do you receive the promised memorial between your eyes and upon your right hand again?

You are sealed by God if you keep the feasts of God, but Christians keep the feasts and traditions of the Babylonian Messiah named Tammuz, and this is no secret that Gentiles Christianized the high holy pagan days and even adopting their former traditions they always kept just like if somebody wanted you to stop keeping Christmas, you find a way not to leave the ways of your old God.

But God's promise is sure to those who have received his memorial between their eyes and upon the right hands to then have their name written in the lamb's book of life specifically because they love and keep his Sabbaths and holy days and his law, and they are hated because you can't break them of it, and so they are blessed for choosing God, blessed, counted, and sealed in their forehead's on Rosh Hashanah.

That is the law of Moses, but a Christian would have a seriously hard time agreeing with the laws of God concerning the seal God promises those who follow him, and those who follow the Babylonian Messiah, BOTH are sealed by what they keep, and by their respect of God's own religion.

Why do people willingly choose to be sealed with the Babylonian seal of the beast?

I mean, that's all fine and well, you don't go to hell just because you received the seal of Babylon between your eyes for keeping pagan holy days and traditions, but when we are clearly informed of the law of God's seal and memorial between our eyes for something as simple as the holy days we keep, WHY SHOULDN'T WE AGREE WITH GOD AND KEEP HIS SABBATHS IN ORDER TO BE WRITTEN IN THE LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE?

There is absolutely NO HOPE for anyone getting their name written in the lamb's book of life if they are not sealed by God on Rosh Hashanah for keeping the worship system of God.

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO GET YOUR NAME IN THE LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE, and by rejecting the ways of God, you are making a willing choice NOT TO BE SEALED BY GOD, and a willing choice TO BE SEALED WITH BABYLON AND THE NAME,'' TAMMUZ.''

Who can stand against the word of God?

Old 11-03-2017, 03:24 PM

10,041 posts, read 4,968,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Well, you know it says it will be as it was in the days of Noah. In Noah's day only the wicked were removed from the earth. The righteous were safely RAISED UP in the ARK (Christ IS the new Ark of the Covenant), saved from the destruction of the death to the flesh. Peace
Yes, in Noah's day the wicked were removed off the face of the Earth. ( the Earth of OLD - 2nd Peter 3:5 )
That holds true for all the wicked according to Psalm 92:7 who will be destroyed forever (annihilated)
The upright or righteous remain on Earth as per Proverbs 2:21-22.
It is only humble meek people who will inherit the Earth as Jesus promised from Psalm 37:9-11,29; Matt. 5:5.

At the soon coming ' time of separation ' on Earth as per Matthew 25:31-33,37 the figurative humble ' sheep ' can remain alive on Earth right through the coming great tribulation of Revelation 7:14 and survive into calendar Day One of Jesus' coming millennium-long day of governing over Earth for a thousand years before Jesus' hands back God's kingdom government of Daniel 2:44 back to his God and Father - 1st Corinthians 15:24-26.

Old 11-03-2017, 03:24 PM

I don't expect that my name will be written in the lamb's book of life, but this for my own personal reasons, it isn't going to be the holy days that convict me though, that was an easy choice.

It is the few who gets their name in the Lamb's book of life, it is called the Zoe kingdom, and there are 3 books that divide 3 types of people and this should be extremely exciting news because when it talks about the sexual immoral, and the thieves and murderers, and how they will NEVER enter the kingdom of heaven, it is speaking of the higher Zoe Kingdom, but at first glance, it looks like it convicts everyone when it does not.

It is just that there are 3 sections of the temple, 3 books, and the Lamb's book is the higher Zoe kingdom where brethren go, not children.

Now see, I fail so miserably because of my misdeeds and my sins, BUT AT LEAST I have a chance to be written in the Lamb's book of life where some people have no chance at all, and this can simply be because they rejected the feasts and Sabbaths of the Lord, and if there are 3 sections, and I don't get an option to enter the Zoe Kingdom, it isn't going to be because I rejected the ways of God WILLINGLY, as so many do, willingly.

Old 11-04-2017, 02:17 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,919,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
You take a dead Jew, you have to go out and buy a huge sandoni linen cloth, and this cloth is ripped into 7 seals that you begin wrapping a dead Jew IN ORDER as each of these seals has a name and a purpose when wrapping a dead Jew, and you are witnessing what is taking place in a slow resurrection as each and every one of those linen wraps are taken, and what each of them mean according to the body part that is being released. For example, when the seal is taken off of the eyes, what has just taken place? It is when everyone says,'' Hide me from the face of he who sits upon the throne because of the fact that the seal had just been removed from the eyes off a dead Jew.

When the first seal comes off the body, the first voice/Trumpet is heard at the beginning of the feast of Trumpets, and when the first seal and first Trumpet are heard, the first bowl is poured out in spirit, and you are witnessing Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur being detailed from 3 different perspectives of the Temple as it is being explained in YOUR BODY, YOUR SOUL, AND YOUR SPIRIT.

You are shown Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur in the seals, in the trumpets and in the bowls and this beginning on Tishri one ON THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS, and from the first of Tishri, it is a count down of ten days that many will find themselves in prison for ten days.

You are sitting there witnessing exactly how Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur are playing out, and EVERY ONE KNOWS that Rosh Hashanah is called the last Trump, that Pentecost is the first Trump, and Yom Kippur is the great Trump.

EVERY ONE KNOWS that on Rosh Hashanah, your name is spoken EVERY SINGLE YEAR, and if you are keeping the Sabbaths and feasts of God, YOUR FOREHEAD will be sealed ON ROSH HASHANAH, EVERY ONE KNOWS that you are sealed on the last trump in order to protect you from the great Trump, and many will fall between these days as those ten days play out in the seals, in the trumpets and in the bowls, and it doesn't stop there, it continues showing you the struggle of being born again, and how you are to be caught up to heaven during the fall holy days which are appointed for the second coming of Christ IN YOU.

You are reading a book that is WHOLLY Jewish, and I mean that it cannot even be fully understood without the Talmud recording the necessary knowledge so that it wasn't lost because you are reading a book from one Jew to another and all it's language cloaked in Jewish idioms, and the mentality of any living Jew at that time with concepts that Christians have never even heard of.

When I tell you that Revelation is a book of the fall Holy days of Christ, I say this because I know and practice the 7 feasts of Christ, I mean that I study all it's traditions and idioms and it is my religion.

If you want to learn the book of Revelation, YOU MUST BEGIN AT THE TEMPLE OF GOD, and just by knowing Temple design, you will read of feet made of Bronze because they are standing in a brazen court, and Temple design will unlock everything, it is a book of the comings and goings of the temple you happen to be, and you are the two witnesses which are the water and the blood. It is depicting YOUR struggle where kingdom is against kingdom as your two eyes and how it is that you overcome the spirit of vanity to begin your study as a priest, and you can't begin your study and your walk unless you know the 7 days appointed for you to walk, 7 years as a covenant where you walk 42 months in the spring and however long it takes you to crossover if you ever do crossover, you are crossing over from death to life in that you are given a seed as a child to raise so as to become a new creature, and Revelation is teaching you how to be born again right there in revelation 12. It is what happens to every single person who is walking as Christ walked. Who is the child who will rule the nations with an iron fist in revelation 12?

The same child is talked about in revelation 2, the overcomer is given all the promises that the father gave Jesus, and now the overcomer would rule all the nations with an iron fist, and Revelation 12 is showing you this, showing you that after you have studied and raised a spiritually mature child, that child is caught up to God to sit in heavenly places while you are given strength to continue here, and this is the same thing the two witnesses do, they are in you, and when you are given power, vanity will no doubt come first until you realize that the fire coming out of your mouth is not of God, it is a vanity and a luxury we can't afford, it is then that we go all the way to death in our vanity after much study to become a priest, The vain false prophet realizes that there is a man of sin within him, and he needs a new head, and that is when the two witnesses within you die, but then, then you are given strength and stood up on your feet as your new born child has matured, and he is caught up to sit in heavenly places, and he is your child, your work, your house that you continue to build, but woe is he who has not raised a spiritually mature child, Children will not inherit the kingdom, if the child is not matured, God kills him.

Revelation covers 3 and a half years beginning on Tishri 1, it begins instruction for a person who has walked 42 months in the flesh, in Ephraim after God had given him power. Revelation is instructing and detailing how a person begins his second season on Rosh Hashanah.

Everything in Revelation is pointing at what is happening in the Temple on the fall holy days. When you see silence in heaven for 30 minutes, it is because there is ALWAYS silence when the incense is burning. Jesus is the alter of Incense that stands before the throne of God, and nobody can come to God lest they go through that alter of incense where you are offering your prayers to the alter, and then the alter begins to speak out of the fire of incense, and his voice is raised to God as a sweet smelling odor that is pleasing to God, and nobody should speak when the alter is speaking, they back up backwards and prostrate themselves as the incense is burning in silence for about 30 min.

Your teachers are in error--They do not have Jesus--Rev 13 is clearly seen by all occurring for years now. Rev is past that point in time.( it is still occurring though) Babylon the great is about to fall-that starts the trib, then Har-mageddon.

Old 11-04-2017, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Your teachers are in error--They do not have Jesus--Rev 13 is clearly seen by all occurring for years now. Rev is past that point in time.( it is still occurring though) Babylon the great is about to fall-that starts the trib, then Har-mageddon.
Who do you think the Babylonians are other than the people who keep all the Holy days of Babylon with all his traditions that teach of the Babylonian Messiah when you search for treasure and bring a tree cut down from the forest into your house?

Babylon is as Babylon does, and Revelation was written in the day when Gentile converts to Judaism began going back to their former pagan Saturnalia and Easter. Coming out of Babylon is to stop practicing Babylonian holy days and traditions that teach of Tammuz, the Babylonian Messiah. Many Christians are born into these pagan Babylonian ways and they don't realize that they have been keeping traditions that teach of Tammuz, the Babylonian Messiah, but when a person gets older and matures, he should at least admit historical fact of how the high holy Babylonian days and ways were adopted by Christians. Christians CONVERTED to the religion of Babylon but not many people are not willing enough to admit this fact to themselves.

Christians reading Revelation about a Babylonian Messiah sealing the foreheads of those people who keep Babylonian holy days is a hilarious concept, and yet it happens all day long. The laws of Moses state that everyone is sealed in their forehead by whatever holy days they keep, and Christians keep Babylonian holy days while searching everywhere for the people marked with the mark of the beast when it is in their own forehead.

Old 11-04-2017, 06:54 PM

63,817 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
Exactly WHAT on earth do you have that in any way validates your claim that YOUR teachers "have Jesus" and are NOT in error???? It stretches credulity that anyone would be foolish enough to think that without some kind of validation.

Old 11-06-2017, 05:23 AM

6,366 posts, read 2,919,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Exactly WHAT on earth do you have that in any way validates your claim that YOUR teachers "have Jesus" and are NOT in error???? It stretches credulity that anyone would be foolish enough to think that without some kind of validation.
The teachings of Jesus back up the JW teachers and expose the rest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity