Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2014, 09:30 AM

709 posts, read 378,603 times

Advertisements

Greetings to you all

In the Lord Christ I exhort you all, that leave all kind of injustice, and start to follow our Lord, so you may through him become to the life.

This world time has a lot of misleading, and everyone should be careful and cover themselves from this world influence.

Strange religions beware, stay away from them influence. Do not even for curiosity start to study a pagan religion, but do not hate the gentiles, instead hope that they will abandon they wrong manners and get to know the truth, but beware their doctrines.

You probably know that at this word time is a efforts to make happen unholy marriage for mens and for females, and that this has already happen in some places. And I want to warn you all, that do not support this kind of unholy marriage, because it is not from the Spirit, but from the flesh. But do not either hate those peoples, instead hope that they will leave those unholy manners and turn to repentance.

Outside of the marriage relationship do not practise, instead get marriage, but if someone who is not in marriage can live without it for the sake of kingdom of heaven, then let the one receive it.

May all kind of goodness increase in you from knowledge our Lord Jesus and God.

The word of exhort from

Mikko Ainasoja

The Lord Jesus Christ's and God's servant and chosen teacher
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2014, 09:54 AM

792 posts, read 498,128 times
Don't tell me what to do.

Old 09-28-2014, 11:44 AM

4,217 posts, read 2,790,047 times
"Abide in me as I do in you. Just as a branch cannot bear fruit apart from the vine can you apart from me. Whoever abides in me bears much fruit because apart from me you can do nothing.
If you abide in me and my words abide in you, you may ask what you will and it shall be done for you. My Father is glorified in your bearing much fruit and becoming my disciple."

If you continue in my word you are truly my disciple then you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

If the son frees you you shall truly be free.

Old 09-28-2014, 01:50 PM

1,613 posts, read 1,030,719 times
As a believer, I'm ok with these utterances, and nor would i support same sex marriage, but I'm wondering if there's a word/addendum (there has to be) for the Vicky Beeching's of this world, or those who through sexual abuse in childhood are under the bonds of homosexuality (eg. Our late dear brother Billy Preston)...? We should be grieved in our spirits for the loneliness our brothers and sisters can be afflicted with, yet expected not to practice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity