Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What does your messiah look like and do?
My Messiah has abolished the commandments of God and he speaks against the Holy Covenant 0 0%
My Messiah kept the laws and he teaches people to keep the commandments of God 1 100.00%
My Messiah is king of Jerusalem and the feasts of Jerusalem teach of him 1 100.00%
My Messiah has Sabbaths and feast days of Babylon, and he rejects Jerusalem being a Holy City 0 0%
My Messiah is a Jew, and he was raised a Jew in Judaism, and he never left Judaism 1 100.00%
My Messiah has done away with Judaism and created a new religion that has nothing to do with the laws of Moses 0 0%
My Messiah came fulfilling Judaism and he added to the nation by redeeming people into Israel as converts to Judaism. 1 100.00%
I AM THE MESSIAH! The Bible is written of me, come, and eat of my bread. :[ 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2014, 02:20 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times

Advertisements

An ANTI Messiah who comes to change the times and the seasons in order to deceive people into forsaking the Holy Covenant of God.

An ANTI Messiah who comes to abolish the law and the prophets.

An Anti-Messiah, and his followers hear his voice.

The antichrist of Daniel is against the Holy Covenant of God, and he seeks to change the times and seasons of God in drawing the people of God away from keeping God's worship system.

Daniel 11
At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter. For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with THEM THAT FORSAKE THE COVENANT. And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
And such as do wickedly AGAINST THE COVENANT shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.

Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries. And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

Daniel 7
'He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, And he will seek to make alterations in times, and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time. But the court will sit for judgment, and his dominion will be taken away, annihilated and destroyed forever.…

Jesus spoke about the abomination of desolation being stood up in the Temple just like Antiochus had done when he stood up a statue of Zeus in order to stand against the commandments of God.

But Jesus was not foretelling what would happen in a Temple made of hands, Jesus came building a new temple in humans.

''Don't you know that you are the Temple of God?''

Jesus said,'' LET THE READER UNDERSTAND.''

The reader understands that the temple is his body, and it is the body that people will stand up and abomination of desolation.

If people stand against all that is called of God or that is worshipped, will they take offense if I call them,'' THE LAWLESS SON OF PERDITION?''

So many people are so eager to stand against the law and the prophets, and so many Christians line up to speak against the Holy Covenant and the people who believe in the Holy covenant, and this is something that I find extremely hard to get my head around.

After so much has been foretold about the Antichrist that if I call somebody antichrist, why would they take offense when they are so proud and eager to do the works of antichrist?

What does antichrist do?

He speaks against the Holy Covenant of God in his attempt to guide the people away from following their God.

What's not to get?

The Antichrist comes to change all the times and seasons in Sabbaths and feast days so that the children of Israel can turn away from God, and God has demanded that his people keep his covenant.

If you are a Christian who speaks against the law, and the Holy covenant, and you teach people not to keep the law, and not to keep the feasts of Jesus in all his Sabbaths, then aren't you doing exactly what is said about the Antichrist?

He is LAWLESS, and so when you love to hate the law, and when you stand against everything that is called of God or that is worshipped, what are you doing?

If you do everything that antichrist comes to do, and you are proud to stand against God, then why would you take offense if I called you antichrist?

A Babylonian Jesus rejects the Holy city of Jerusalem, and he has come to do away with the law, and to teach people not to keep the Sabbaths and feast days because he comes to do away with the times and seasons and he comes to do away with the Holy covenant.

A Jerusalem Jesus looks COMPLETELY different.

A Jerusalem Jesus comes up and says,'' Anyone who doesn't keep the laws of Moses and then teaches others not to keep it will be the least in the kingdom of heaven.''

But hey, even the ones who speak against the Holy covenant are saved at least, but after so much is written about a Babylonian Messiah, why would people choose to follow him?

If Revelation shows a Babylonian Messiah and a Messiah of Jerusalem, why would somebody choose the Babylonian Messiah willingly?

Why does the whole world keep Babylonian Holy days about a resurrected Messiah of Babylon and the not understand that they are in Babylon?

'Shouldn't people flee Babylon before they receive the punishment doled out to those who keep the worship system of Tammuz, the Babylonian Messiah?

2 messiah that look alike but are not alike.

Would you follow the Messiah who has abolished the laws of Moses with all it's Sabbaths and feast days that teach of Jesus?

Would you follow a Messiah who comes walking in the laws of Moses and teaching others to keep the laws of God?

They are two distinct messiahs, one does away with the commandments of God, and the other comes up to follow and teach the commandments of God.

One Jesus has an entire worship system taken from Pagan Babylon and refined in Rome, and this Jesus is against God's word, while the other Jesus is of Jerusalem and HE IS THE WORD MADE FLESH.
Attached Thumbnails
Anti Christ~ The Mission Of Anti Christs ~The Two Messiahs-imagescazgcdfu.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 12-26-2014 at 02:29 PM..

Old 12-26-2014, 02:51 PM

16,671 posts, read 15,665,596 times
I'm confident hat ANY thread about two messiahs is unwelcome in the Christianity forum.