Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2015, 12:16 AM

23,655 posts, read 17,587,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
Our World is getting ready to change.
There is a Global threat coming, that will cause men to give a Global Vaccine.
The "Vaccine" is the great "SIFTING" moment~ the harvest of the "Wheat"~ the "Rapture" of the true "Church".
The king you've crowned during this moment is the "father of all lies" (lucifer/devil) in the flesh of a man.
he will be here for 7 years to the day of his "twinkling of an eye"/birth (the moment he awakes from the corpse of the body they murdered for him to have). Yes this is what the "twinkling of an eye" moment really is. You see the devil only has one eye and he will have only 1 eye when he's here with this world deceiving it has it's king.

~soon World.

Follow the true Son of God Jesus now and get on your knees and beg Him for forgiveness.
TURN from YOUR sin.
And love Jesus and God with all your heart.

YOU DON'T WANT TO LIVE THRU THAT COMING GLOBAL VACCINE.
Where did you learn all this anyway? Also, Lucifer is only referred to as "dragon" and "serpent" in John's revelation. Why would John write that Jesus said He is the morning star? Did Jesus lie or become Satan? If you believe that you can't be a Christian.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2015, 01:27 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,179,683 times
Turn from you're sins World and talk to God's Son.

The mark of the 'beast comes directly from the bloodline and out of it comes a vaccine, that will sift all mankind.

~ready?

Old 01-25-2015, 01:31 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,339,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
Turn from you're sins World and talk to God's Son.

The mark of the 'beast comes directly from the bloodline and out of it comes a vaccine, that will sift all mankind.

~ready?
Focusing on doomsday scenarios is evidence of one who is having problems dealing with day-to-day life.

I hope you feel better soon.

Old 01-25-2015, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Focusing on doomsday scenarios is evidence of one who is having problems dealing with day-to-day life.

I hope you feel better soon.

Respectfully you're wrong Sir. When we're sifted~ there's no choice in who receives the mark of the 'beast luicfer. All who do not die from the coming vaccine~ have his mark.

Old 01-25-2015, 02:00 PM

There are 3 types of information in Our World.

Some come from the Trinity.

Some come from lucifer/devil/father of all lies.

Some come from man.

That from man everyone knows of.

That from lucifer, only a few know of.

That from the trinity, only if chosen know of.

The information, that comes from men are things like we know of written, etc..

The information, that comes from the "Trinity" and "lucifer" is different. There is information, that is hidden using Every single principle you can think of, that comes in the form of "watermarks".

...and its everywhere.

The problem is. The men who see only lucifers 'watermarks of info can only act according to it. You see the devils greatest weapon is **reflections ** of God's TRUTHS**. Because of this the men who see lucifers 'watermarks can only act according to lucifers wants.

I can see both sides. I see God's TRUTHS and see the reflections of the devils lies unlike the others do and I'm here to tell you a metaphorical lock is about to be opened.

It's called the turtledove lock. It's the Siamese birth of 2 K/kings. Both are coming to claim what belongs to them~ they're chests (Our Souls). Each know who serves them and the coming 'vaccine is the sifter... the sifter that man himself caused to happen. Each of us played a part in it unknowingly and soon the end of the play will happen.

If you're here when the vaccine comes... know this.. your only chance then is to become a martyr for the cause of God's real Son, Jesus, not the false king (lucifer in the flesh of a mans bodied, that was murdered for him by those who listened to him), that this world is getting ready to crown.

You need to repent world! Turn from you're sins! While its still you're choice to do so.

~soon that choice will be taken away from you.

Old 01-25-2015, 02:03 PM

21,087 posts, read 29,363,519 times
WOW, what an eye-opening production.

So I was able to gather (If I followed along) that the following are either BAD, EVIL or just plain DISTRACTING from God:

INTIMACY and LOVE

FREE WILL

CLIMBING THE ECONOMIC LADDER--no more name it and claim it or castinbg your bread upon the waters and it coming back 10 fold?

MONEY--better get this message to Joel Olsteen

Being a SLAVE TO SALARY--better to work for free?

THERE IS NO FREEDOM only OBEDIENCE TO GOD

POSSESSIONS are bad-_Again tell JOEL, TD JAKES, KENNETH COPELAND, PAT ROBERTSON, ECT

Strangely I saw no images of GENOCIDE against the JEWISH, NATIVE AMERICANS, and others

No images of AMERICAN leaders--DICK CHANEY, LINCOLN, etc

No mention of SLAVERY...

ADULTERY, CHILD MOLESTATION, DISCRIMINATION AGAINST OTHERS FOR BEING DIFFERENT

Seems to me this is a great piece of propaganda for SATAN himself.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." or in this case telling us all that is wrong with us as a race and how everything we do is actually accepted sin.

If FREE WILL is wrong, I really do not want anything else.

Old 01-25-2015, 02:06 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,337,195 times
Will this vaccine allow us to go to Disneyland without having to worry about being exposed to a contagion in the elevator room of the Haunted House?

Old 01-25-2015, 02:07 PM

This "turtledove" lock promises 3 things when opened.

A messiah. A Cure from all diseases and financial freedom.

The messiah will be the antichrist. The Cure will cure all diseases but will keep you from dying, thus you live with whatever pain you get forever till you're head is chopped off. The financial freedom is where they figure out how to make Gold, but end up collapsing the World market because of it. This is what you're false king is bringing to you when you crown him.

~ better to die from the vaccine then to live thru it.

Old 01-25-2015, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
WOW, what an eye-opening production.

So I was able to gather (If I followed along) that the following are either BAD, EVIL or just plain DISTRACTING from God:

INTIMACY and LOVE

FREE WILL

CLIMBING THE ECONOMIC LADDER--no more name it and claim it or castinbg your bread upon the waters and it coming back 10 fold?

MONEY--better get this message to Joel Olsteen

Being a SLAVE TO SALARY--better to work for free?

THERE IS NO FREEDOM only OBEDIENCE TO GOD

POSSESSIONS are bad-_Again tell JOEL, TD JAKES, KENNETH COPELAND, PAT ROBERTSON, ECT

Strangely I saw no images of GENOCIDE against the JEWISH, NATIVE AMERICANS, and others

No images of AMERICAN leaders--DICK CHANEY, LINCOLN, etc

No mention of SLAVERY...

ADULTERY, CHILD MOLESTATION, DISCRIMINATION AGAINST OTHERS FOR BEING DIFFERENT

Seems to me this is a great piece of propaganda for SATAN himself.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." or in this case telling us all that is wrong with us as a race and how everything we do is actually accepted sin.

If FREE WILL is wrong, I really do not want anything else.

If you chose what the devil/father of all lies..desires, then you chose his ending.

~simple.

Old 01-25-2015, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Will this vaccine allow us to go to Disneyland without having to worry about being exposed to a contagion in the elevator room of the Haunted House?

All men on this planet will receive this vaccine, no exceptions, ALL MEN.

You will die or live because of you're choice to be "born again" or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity