Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2015, 04:20 PM

1,393 posts, read 1,755,549 times

Advertisements

Who? Qualification for salvation is anyone saves
How can I be save, there is no one person can do it on their own, there is no such thing as a do-it-yourself salvation.
This would be Called, A Work-Grace- Gospel or Salvation.

Matthew 22:14 “For many are called, but few are chosen.”

1 Corinthians 1:26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many are wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.

Matthew 20:16 “So those who are last now will be first then, and those who are first will be last.”
So this mean, that those who knew more and had more, than others, the one who received first, and complain that last did less work, they would be first. Or that they work more than the last, that, God will give more to poor the then the rich, or the first will not even enter.

Luke 13:29-30 They will come from the east and the west, from the north and the south, and sit down in the kingdom of God.
And indeed there are last who will be first, and there are first who will be last."

This Mean, that the worded calls many, but just a hands full are chosen.” To enter heaven

Genesis1: 26, 27 To be created in the image God included the fact the man, meaning Adam, loved righteousness and truth and in spirit, because God loves righteousness and truth.
Moreover Adam could choose whether or not, he would obey God. He was freely to obey God voluntarily because the desire was inherent in him as part of the image of God.

Thus, he stood before almighty God as a responsible creature who was accountable for his or her actions. He was warned that he would bear the consequences of disobedience.

Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.
Hebrews 2:17

Confession begins with Christ and Christ only not any Man

Note: Called of God an High Priest after the order of Melchisedek.

B]Hebrews 5:10 [/b] Melchizedek was a King and a High Priest

Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the highest of God. Genesis 14:18

John answered and said, "A man can receive nothing unless it has been given to him from heaven.
John 3:27

Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;
Hebrews 3:1

Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God; let us hold fast our profession.
For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
Hebrews 4:14-15

For every high priest taken from among men is appointed for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins.
Hebrews 5:1

Lord’s over the House of God Men is appointed from men
Among men who ordained others men
Men chosen to represent other people
But is also subject to the same weaknesses as others

They offer sacrifices {not Confession} for his own sins as well as theirs.

The Holy Spirit appointed men to Confess to Jesus (Yehoshua)

Every high priest is a man chosen to represent the congregation also Confess his sin the Most-high
Christ is the very Most-high Priest without any Sin, and the only qualify by the Most-high

Any man that calls himself a high priest on earth is not qualify by the Most-high, he is subject to Sin, this mean that the congregation under any man that say I AM is subject to death and the congregation remain with their sin as well.

Jeremiah 2:31 "O generation, see the word of the LORD! Have I been a wilderness to Israel, Or a land of darkness? Why do My people say, 'We are lords; We will come no more to You'?

Jeremiah 5:3 O LORD, are not Your eyes on the truth? You have stricken them, But they have not grieved; You have consumed them, But they have refused to receive correction. They have made their faces harder than rock; They have refused to return.

1 Thessalonians 2:16 forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they may be saved, so as always to fill up the measure of their sins; but wrath has come upon them to the uttermost.

Ezekiel 5:11 Therefore, as I live,' says the Lord GOD, 'surely, because you have defiled My sanctuary with all your detestable things and with all your abominations, therefore I will also diminish you; My eye will not spare, nor will I have any pity.

They crucified Christ everyday, to keep their sins
That is the major sin
But greatest sin is idolatry

Deuteronomy 12:29-32 "When the LORD your God cuts off from before you the nations which you go to dispossess, and you displace them and dwell in their land, take heed to yourself that you are not ensnared to follow them, after they are destroyed from before you, and that you do not inquire after their gods, saying, 'How did these nations serve their gods? I also will do likewise.'
You shall not worship the LORD your God in that way; for every abomination to the LORD which He hates they have done to their gods; for they burn even their sons and daughters in the fire to their gods.
Whatever I command you, be careful to observe it; you shall not add to it nor take away from it.

If You Confess your sins to any of this types of men, your sins remain, if you don’t Confess to Christ, Your Sins remain

Confession is not in box with any individual, but the confessor who you trust that individual, that person is sinning against the confessor

We read
For they bind heaver burdens on men, and hard to bear, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not do anything to help and will not lift their fingers to help
Matthew 23:4 (KJV)

Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity.
Hebrews 5: 2

And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins.
Hebrews 5: 3

And He said, "Woe to you also, lawyers! For you load men with burdens hard to bear, and you yourselves do not touch the burdens with one of your fingers.
Luke 11:46

Rejecting the word of the law

Romans 6:23 For the Wages of Sin is Death. This is the second death. Revelation 2:11 He that over cometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

my sins are personal, and are giving only to Christ alone, because He my High Priest in heaven
But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.
1 Corinthians 2: 15

Then he looks at men and says, 'I have sinned, and perverted what was right, And it did not profit me.'
He will redeem his soul from going down to the Pit, And his life shall see the light.
Job 33:27-28

Romans 2:1-5 (NLT) You may think you can condemn such people, but you are just as bad, and you have no excuse! When you say they are wicked and should be punished, you are condemning yourself, for you who judge others do these very same things.
And we know that God, in his justice, will punish anyone who does such things.
Since you judge others for doing these things, why do you think you can avoid God’s judgment when you do the same things?
Don’t you see how wonderfully kind, tolerant, and patient God is with you? Does this mean nothing to you? Can’t you see that his kindness is intended to turn you from your sin?
But because you are stubborn and refuse to turn from your sin, you are storing up terrible punishment for yourself. For a day of anger is coming, when God’s righteous judgment will be revealed.

But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
Romans 14:10

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed.

The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availed much.
James 5:16

And many who had believed came confessing and telling their deeds.
Acts 19:18

let Your ear be attentive and Your eyes open, that You may hear the prayer of Your servant which
I pray before You now, day and night, for the children of Israel Your servants, and confess the sins of the children of Israel which we have sinned against You. Both my father's house and I have sinned.
Nehemiah 1:6

We have sinned with our fathers, We have committed iniquity, We have done wickedly.
Psalm 106:6

For who makes you differ from one another? And what do you have that you did not receive? Now if you did indeed receive it, why do you boast as if you had not received it?
1 Corinthians 4:7
(The NLT says it this way)
For what gives you the right to make such a judgment? What do you have that God hasn’t given you? And if everything you have is from God, why boast as though it were not a gift?
1 Corinthians 4:7

But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.
1 Corinthians 2: 15

Last edited by TheWordIsOne; 02-25-2015 at 04:36 PM.. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2015, 04:38 PM

157 posts, read 101,845 times
Amen brother.

Yet in the Bible, it mentions the titles of "the angels of my Father". Those are the occupassions that I really covet. I love serving the LORD, and HIM alone I love (loved)....perhaps.

O Jeez or jees.

Old 02-25-2015, 04:41 PM

And wait wait wait. Don't draw night. THE HOLINESS OF THE MOST HOLY is not a joke.

Last edited by sleepymewo; 02-25-2015 at 04:44 PM.. Reason: THE HOLINESS OF THE MOST HOLY

Old 02-25-2015, 05:14 PM

A son abides in the house forever, a servant doth not. You must know the catch.

Old 02-26-2015, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepymewo View Post
Amen brother.

Yet in the Bible, it mentions the titles of "the angels of my Father". Those are the occupassions that I really covet. I love serving the LORD, and HIM alone I love (loved)....perhaps.

O Jeez or jees.
Yes indeed

Old 02-26-2015, 12:45 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,791,734 times
The son of man says;

I am the gate, anyone who enters by me will be saved.

Old 02-26-2015, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
The son of man says;

I am the gate, anyone who enters by me will be saved.
Matthew 22:14 “For many are called, but few are chosen.”

1 Corinthians 1:26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many are wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.

Matthew 20:16 “So those who are last now will be first then, and those who are first will be last.”
So this mean, that those who knew more and had more, than others, the one who received first, and complain that last did less work, they would be first. Or that they work more than the last, that, God will give more to poor the then the rich, or the first will not even enter.

Luke 13:29-30 They will come from the east and the west, from the north and the south, and sit down in the kingdom of God.
And indeed there are last who will be first, and there are first who will be last."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity