Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2015, 12:33 PM

3,863 posts, read 6,294,313 times

Advertisements

Messianic Jew Jonathan Cahn tells the incredible account of where he was saved. Listen closely between the five and eight minute mark in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR0ZhcDRW2w
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2015, 03:45 PM

9,689 posts, read 10,009,914 times
Yes He went to a mountain that satanist used for their altar , but he did not know that satanist used this place , ..... See should be fine as long as there where no satanist people around when he prayed to God for salvation to Lord Jesus Christ , as if there were satanist around than that would temp the Lord God where God would not hear His prayers .....See Christians are not allowed to go to a physic fair or occult meeting as this would tempt the Lord God and be a blaspheme to God ......

Old 07-21-2015, 12:20 AM

2,201 posts, read 1,875,154 times
My wife and I had the pleasure of meeting Rabbi on the veranda of a Baptist Church in Tampa " Bless Israel USA, conference where he was keynote. It was an emotional moment for me . As I took my seat tears welled up as Cahn is one of many great mentors in my life ,a messianic given keys and knowledge only God provides to a select few? Many believe he is a modern prophet. I do not, but make no mistake he represents that which is reaped from scripture if one studies the word and prays over the word. Case in point the unvailing of the "harbingers" a uncovered mystery with beginnings in Isaiah 9:10 and finding it's link to 9/11 and the collapse of economy ( the infancy beginning in 2008 crash). He began to see the addItional link to the 7 year cycle of Shemitah ('presently in it now). Anyway, God has given Cahn the grace and the guts to repeatedly appear on the Jim Bakker Show ( who's guests in general encompass the Who's Who in end times prophecy). Jim Bakker the churches unforgiven ,hated ,dispised, preacher now the #1 survivalist network on TV and THE #1 end times network showing redemption is possible and shedding off the lukewarmers who are like vipers . Anyway, Cahn's story is chilling and a blessing.

Old 07-27-2015, 02:19 PM

3,863 posts, read 6,294,313 times
I don't know if Rabbi Cahn is a prophet either, but he imparts an incredible understanding of historical Israel, and how things are connected with events of today. I wish everyone would go to his YouTube channel; he has over 100 presentations on there. Talk about getting an education! Things I never heard in protestant teachings my entire life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity