Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 10:09 AM

259 posts, read 366,457 times

Advertisements

Well christians who are "into" the Harbinger(s) as Johnathan Cahn had my wife in tears this morning with a new revelation(I had goose bumps that were snow capped!!!) that you may "get" or not . Number one: In the "One Year Bible" September 11 is the same page of Isiah 9:10 and 9:11!!!(believed to be the warning o America)! Number two: Sandy was officially a harbinger due to the election and ground zero being flooded. I held back for weeks now biting my ignorant lip and tongue until I heard (there are just too many false interpreters of the prophets and I defy craziness). Additionally, this thread is a welcome mat for non christians as well as christians.

Last edited by Rabbidave; 11-10-2012 at 10:16 AM.. Reason: formating/ spelling errors
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2012, 04:09 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,114,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbidave View Post
Well christians who are "into" the Harbinger(s) as Johnathan Cahn had my wife in tears this morning with a new revelation(I had goose bumps that were snow capped!!!) that you may "get" or not . Number one: In the "One Year Bible" September 11 is the same page of Isiah 9:10 and 9:11!!!(believed to be the warning o America)! Number two: Sandy was officially a harbinger due to the election and ground zero being flooded. I held back for weeks now biting my ignorant lip and tongue until I heard (there are just too many false interpreters of the prophets and I defy craziness). Additionally, this thread is a welcome mat for non christians as well as christians.
Numerology is basically a touch of reverse engineering in which one picks an event and then works out a mathematical formula to foretell it. The Date 9/11 is of significance only in the Gregorian Calender. It is an arbitrary number system of identifying the days. The date of 9/11/2001 in the Hijra Calender (the Muslim calender) is Sunday 21 Jumaada al-THaany 1422 A.H. --6/21/1422 in American date format of Day/Month/Year

So what date did 9/11 occur if you are American it would be 9/11 if you are Muslim it would be 6/21

Now if I look in the Qur'an at say Surah 6 ayyat 21 (6/21) I read

Quote:
ABDLH.YUSUF ALI: Who doth more wrong than he who inventeth a lie against Allah or rejecteth His signs? But verily the wrong-doers never shall prosper.
Should I see that as a Prophecy that on that date a Great Lie would be told about Allaah(swt)?

Old 11-10-2012, 06:27 PM

Interesting Yusuf (Assalamu Alaikum) We believe Allah( Pbuh) needs clarification as does the Hijra. Firstly to make your statements credible I need for you to specifically and unequivocally state that your Allah (arabic for God) is the God ofAbraham Isaac and Jacob. Secondly we in America use the Georgian calendar of 365 days and our September 11 is in no way compromising any other calendar. We do not recognize Hijra as our Georgian reference points are of western civilizationand/ or christian. The only other reference we use is hebrew or Julian . For example we believe Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit of God when the moon was aligned with virgo in Hanukah in 4BC and 9 months later Jesus was born (when the moon was at the foot of Virgo (birth) during Rosh Hashanah. Additionally we now can calculatebased on a ancient moon cycles and (Julian) that Jesus was born on 9/11 specifically in 3BC and that date shifts after that date based on concrete evidence. As for Allah I personally believe he is a manufactured pagan moon god of ancient Islam and you have been had by religion and false prophets !

Old 11-10-2012, 06:31 PM

3,074 posts, read 4,730,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Numerology is basically a touch of reverse engineering in which one picks an event and then works out a mathematical formula to foretell it. The Date 9/11 is of significance only in the Gregorian Calender. It is an arbitrary number system of identifying the days. The date of 9/11/2001 in the Hijra Calender (the Muslim calender) is Sunday 21 Jumaada al-THaany 1422 A.H. --6/21/1422 in American date format of Day/Month/Year

So what date did 9/11 occur if you are American it would be 9/11 if you are Muslim it would be 6/21

Now if I look in the Qur'an at say Surah 6 ayyat 21 (6/21) I read

Should I see that as a Prophecy that on that date a Great Lie would be told about Allaah(swt)?
Does the Qur'an say anything about 2012 that aligns with the end of the Mayan Calendar and all the end of the world stuff ? Serious question, because I am not familiar with The Qur'an.

Old 11-10-2012, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawporri View Post
Does the Qur'an say anything about 2012 that aligns with the end of the Mayan Calendar and all the end of the world stuff ? Serious question, because I am not familiar with The Qur'an.
No there is no mention of Dec 2012. at least I have not found any. Islam opposes all forms of Soothsaying, Divining, Astrology, Numerology, Fortune telling etc.

although among some of us there is a recent fad of Numerology forming. Many of us see it as bidah (an innovation/tampering of Islamic teachings) and therefore a sin.

there probably are some Muslims sitting around trying to find something they can call a reference to the Mayan Calender, but every Muslim I know would disapprove of such.

Old 11-10-2012, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Interesting Yusuf (Assalamu Alaikum) We believe Allah( Pbuh) needs clarification as does the Hijra. Firstly to make your statements credible I need for you to specifically and unequivocally state that your Allah (arabic for God) is the God ofAbraham Isaac and Jacob. Secondly we in America use the Georgian calendar of 365 days and our September 11 is in no way compromising any other calendar. We do not recognize Hijra as our Georgian reference points are of western civilizationand/ or christian. The only other reference we use is hebrew or Julian . For example we believe Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit of God when the moon was aligned with virgo in Hanukah in 4BC and 9 months later Jesus was born (when the moon was at the foot of Virgo (birth) during Rosh Hashanah. Additionally we now can calculatebased on a ancient moon cycles and (Julian) that Jesus was born on 9/11 specifically in 3BC and that date shifts after that date based on concrete evidence. As for Allah I personally believe he is a manufactured pagan moon god of ancient Islam and you have been had by religion and false prophets !
wa Salaam Rabbidave,

actually my name is Woodrow LI, I was quoting I was quoting Abdullah Yusuf Ali's translation of the Qur'an

For Starters read the torah in Arabic. You will find that Elohim translates into Arabic as Allah.

also note Arabic and Hebrew are closely related. the words Elohim and Allah are spelled with the same root letters. aleph, Lah and Hah

Here is a page from the torah translated into Arabic. I circled a few place were Allah is used.

Also you will find that virtually all Jews and Muslims agree we both worship the same Deity.

Old 11-10-2012, 07:44 PM

3,074 posts, read 4,730,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
No there is no mention of Dec 2012. at least I have not found any. Islam opposes all forms of Soothsaying, Divining, Astrology, Numerology, Fortune telling etc.

although among some of us there is a recent fad of Numerology forming. Many of us see it as bidah (an innovation/tampering of Islamic teachings) and therefore a sin.

there probably are some Muslims sitting around trying to find something they can call a reference to the Mayan Calender, but every Muslim I know would disapprove of such.
Following that train of thought, the Qur'an would have no chapter that would be similar to the "Book of Revelation" in the bible, I assume. No discussion of the future ages ?

Old 11-10-2012, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawporri View Post
Following that train of thought, the Qur'an would have no chapter that would be similar to the "Book of Revelation" in the bible, I assume. No discussion of the future ages ?
That is true.

There is no need of any further prophecies as the Qur'an is not a new revelation. The words of the past Prophets are still to be followed and believed. the Qur'an is simply a correction of where we have gone astray and our last chance to get the message, that was given to all the Prophets, correct.

However there were prophecies made by Allah(swt) through Muhammad(PBUH) that have come to pass and there are warnings of the signs for the final Judgement. Most of which have already passed.

We are told of specific events that will come as signs of the approaching Judgement. But no Prophecy as to when they will occur.

But nothing in any one Book(Surah) nor as an indication of any specific dates or time.

The Qur'an in various places has given us 50 warning signs of the final days. 10 have passed. 13 are taking place now the remainder will occur in the future.

These are:

Past

1. Splitting of the Moon.

2. Death of the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace.

3. A form of death which will kill thousands of Muslims. (Understood to refer to the plague of Amwas during the
caliphate of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab.)

4. A major fighting in Madinah (understood to refer to the battle of al-Harrah during the caliphate of Yazid, 63 AH).

5. The Muslim conquest of Jerusalem.

6. The Muslim conquest of Constantinople.

7. Two large groups of Muslims will fight in war.

8. A war between the Muslims and a reddish people with small eyes, wearing sandals made of hair (understood to refer to the Mongol Tatar invasion of the Islamic lands.)

9. A peace agreement between the Muslims and non-Muslims from the yellow race (Chinese, Mongols, etc.)

10. Thirty impostors (dajjal) will appear, each thinking he is a prophet.

Present?

11. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings.

12. The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress.

13. A trial (fitnah) which will enter every Arab household.

14. Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail.

15. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities.

16. Illegal sexual intercourse will become widespread.

17. Earthquakes will increase.

18. Time will pass more quickly.

19. Tribulations (fitan) will prevail.

20. Bloodshed will increase.

21. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter’s place.

22. Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not deserve it.

23. People will gather for prayer, but will be unable to find an imam to lead them.

Future

24. The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, until for every man there are 50 women.

25. The Euphrates will reveal a treasure of gold, and many will die fighting over it, each one hoping to be the one who gains the treasure.

26. The Romans (Europeans) will come to a place called A’maq or Wabiq, and an army of the best people will go forth from Madinah to face them.

27. The Muslim conquest of Rome.

28. The Mahdi (guided one) will appear, and be the Imam of the Muslims.

29. Jesus Christ will descend in Damascus, and pray behind the Mahdi.

30. Jesus will break the cross and kill the swine, i.e. destroy the false christianity.

31. The Antichrist (al-masih al-dajjal, the false christ) will appear, with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He will be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan (present-day Iran).

32. The appearance of Ya’juj and Ma’juj (Gog and Magog), and the associated tribulations.

33. The emergence of the Beast from the Earth, carrying the Staff of Moses and the Seal of Solomon, who will speak to the people, telling them they did not believe with certainty in the Divine Signs.

34. A major war between the Muslims (including Jews and Christians who truly believe in Jesus after his return) led by the Imam Mahdi, and the Jews plus other non-Muslims led by the Antichrist.

35. Jesus will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd (Lod in present-day Israel, site of an airport and a major Israeli military base).

36. A time of great peace and serenity during and after the remaining lifetime of Jesus.

37. Wealth will come so abundant that it will become difficult to find someone to accept charity.

38. Arabia will become a land of gardens and rivers.

39. Society will then decay.

40. The buttocks of the women of the tribe of Daws will again sway in circumambulation (tawaf) around the idol Dhul-Khulsah.

41. A great fire in the Hijaz, seen by the inhabitants of Busra.

42. Three major armies will sink into the earth: one in the east, one in the west, one in Arabia.

43. An Abyssinian leader with thin shins will destroy the Ka’bah.

44. The huge cloud of smoke.

45. The sun will rise from the west (its place of setting).

46. A gentle wind which will take the souls of the believers.

47. There is no-one left on the earth saying, "Allah, Allah" or "There is no god except Allah."

48. Eventually the Day of Judgment is established upon the worst of the people, who copulate like donkeys in public.

49. The blowing in the Trumpet by the Angel Israfil, upon which everyone will faint except as Allah wills.

50. The second blowing in the Trumpet, upon which everyone will be resurrected.

SOURCE for the 50 signs

Old 11-10-2012, 08:32 PM

Please allow me to interject a brief Mayan 2012 concern of Pawporri to allay concerns about and end-times senario
based on the Mayan calendar. The Mayan hieoglyph's were written on stone tablets and closer scrutiny points to
simply suggesting or predicting a new era NOT and end-times. Christians have substancial evidence (biblically) that
Jesus will return for a 1000 year millennial reign following the 7 year tribulation (judgement on Israel and unbelieving
gentiles. As for the invading armies of Islam they are destroyed at the end of Tribulation at Armegeddon.

Wa Salaam Woodrow LI We see Ruach Hoko'desh as adoni (comforter/spirit) but also Yahoshua Ha'Mashiach (Jesus
Christ) as God in the flesh (one of three manifestations of the Godhead (ONE GOD). Yeshua,Yehoshua (ben Yosef)my
arabic referrence. Jesus is adoni the father is adoni . and the Holy spirit is adoni to us. This is a Judeo-christian per-
spective but in short our Godhead represents ONE GOD w/ 3 distinct entities,persons or manifestation that God portrays
or reveals to us ie. Jesus Christ ,the father and the Holy Spirit all one in the same.

Old 11-10-2012, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Please allow me to interject a brief Mayan 2012 concern of Pawporri to allay concerns about and end-times senario
based on the Mayan calendar. The Mayan hieoglyph's were written on stone tablets and closer scrutiny points to
simply suggesting or predicting a new era NOT and end-times. Christians have substancial evidence (biblically) that
Jesus will return for a 1000 year millennial reign following the 7 year tribulation (judgement on Israel and unbelieving
gentiles. As for the invading armies of Islam they are destroyed at the end of Tribulation at Armegeddon.

Wa Salaam Woodrow LI We see Ruach Hoko'desh as adoni (comforter/spirit) but also Yahoshua Ha'Mashiach (Jesus
Christ) as God in the flesh (one of three manifestations of the Godhead (ONE GOD). Yeshua,Yehoshua (ben Yosef)my
arabic referrence. Jesus is adoni the father is adoni . and the Holy spirit is adoni to us. This is a Judeo-christian per-
spective but in short our Godhead represents ONE GOD w/ 3 distinct entities,persons or manifestation that God portrays
or reveals to us ie. Jesus Christ ,the father and the Holy Spirit all one in the same.
You may notice on the Judaic Forum that all Orthodox and most Reform Jews will disagree with your views about Yeshua
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity