Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2019, 02:06 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,304,460 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
You may have a lot of things, but Jesus isn't one of them, whether or not He has forgiven your sins. Ultimately all sins will be forgiven, so you are in the same league with Hitler and me!
They do have gotquestions....Does that count ?.

Old 06-06-2019, 02:11 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Mr. Jarber, the emperor with new clothes ...is that a mirror in front of you?
I have already forgiven you, although you have never answered my questions.
Hmmm..... I thought you were delighted at the thought of me being judged by God.

Let me check........

Yes, that's what I thought.

Quote:
Jerwade: You will stand naked and expose for ALL to see. LMAO
LMAO = Laughing my a** off.

Sorry to deny you the pleasure, but I told you my sins are forgiven. I'm good. This is a promise made by Jesus Himself, so it is not something you can overturn, no matter how much you so desire.

Leave the judgment to Him. You win nothing by waving peoples sins in front of their faces or by trying to threaten them with Gods judgment.

Old 06-06-2019, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
You may have a lot of things, but Jesus isn't one of them
Bless your little heart

Old 06-06-2019, 02:32 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,369,586 times
Quote:
Mr. Jarber, the emperor with new clothes ...is that a mirror in front of you?
I have already forgiven you, although you have never answered my questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
You win nothing by waving peoples sins in front of their faces or by trying to threaten them with Gods judgment.
That would be you, and it is one of the reasons you will not answer the questions, lest you be exposed.

Old 06-06-2019, 02:42 PM

4,466 posts, read 1,607,081 times
Quote:

Sorry to deny you the pleasure, but I told you my sins are forgiven. I'm good. This is a promise made by Jesus Himself, so it is not something you can overturn, no matter how much you so desire.
Oh, so we can just say our sins are forgiven, and all is well? Sweet!

Quote:
Leave the judgment to Him. You win nothing by waving peoples sins in front of their faces or by trying to threaten them with Gods judgment.
Says the fundamentalist who delights in "waving peoples sins in front of their faces". H-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e

Old 06-06-2019, 02:50 PM

Quote:
That would be you, and it is one of the reasons you will not answer the questions, lest you be exposed.
Nope, you did it, and you were clearly delighted by the thought of others being judged by God.

Quote:
Why does it delight you to think about others being judged?

You said that right after boasting about your own holiness

Quote:
Jerwade: I have the Spirit of life that dwells within me
Reminds me of the Pharisees prayer: " ‘I thank you, God, that I am not like other people—cheaters, sinners, adulterers. I’m certainly not like that tax collector!"

Old 06-06-2019, 03:25 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,369,586 times
Quote:
Nope, you did it, and you were clearly delighted by the thought of others being judged by God.

You said that right after boasting about your own holiness

Reminds me of the Pharisees prayer: " ‘I thank you, God, that I am not like other people—cheaters, sinners, adulterers. I’m certainly not like that tax collector!" (homosexual)
This is just more of your nonsense, instead of answering the question(s).
Nothing new under the sun, as you are not like those whom you condemn.

Last edited by Jerwade; 06-06-2019 at 03:38 PM..

Old 06-06-2019, 03:36 PM

Quote:
This is just more of your nonsense, instead of answering the question(s).
Nothing new under the sun, as you are not like those whom you condemn.

Why would you laugh watching others being judged by God?

Quote:
Why do you waive people sins (real and imagined) in their faces and threaten them with Gods judgment?

Old 06-06-2019, 03:42 PM

4,466 posts, read 1,607,081 times
Quote:
Why do you waive people sins (real and imagined) in their faces and threaten them with Gods judgment?
Again, says the the fundamentalist who delights in waiving peoples sins (real and imagined) in their faces and threaten them with Gods judgment. H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E.

Old 06-06-2019, 03:44 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,304,460 times
Quote:

Why would you laugh watching others being judged by God?

Don't worry Mr Jarber, we know you will be mourning when God casts all the homosexuals along with your unbelieving friends loved ones in the lake of fire. Then God will magically erase all thought of them from your mind. It was for the best my dear Finn, they didn't believe i loved them, how rude of them, you know it makes sense where i just sent them. Now, when i count to 3 you will lose all memory of their existence.... Here's your key to you mansion, you're at number 666 you have Elton John and Freddie Mercury either side of you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity