Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2016, 03:23 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,947,173 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The fact that a council had to be called up after decades of deciding whether or not Gentiles should keep the laws as Jews did should clue you in that Jews never stopped keeping the Torah, and the man who tries to bring down a people along with their heritage and culture may as well be standing at a train station loading people in.

Gentiles converted Nate.

Christianity didn't change for decades after those first gentile converts. The fact that Paul had to sacrifice under the authority of the priests of Judaism tell you who Paul thought his authority was, and he went to prove his innocence under pain of death if he was teaching Jews not to keep the laws of Moses, but Paul proved those lies to be lies, but liars had to pay to tell a lie against Stephen, and they stoned Stephen for the lie that many would have us believe is true, were liars paid to tell a lie against Stephen or was Stephen guilty of teaching Jews not to keep the laws of Moses?

The great lie,'' Jesus and his disciples came to tear down the religion of God, they all came to stand against the word of God and the laws of Moses.''

That is the lie, and the people who tell that lie are responsible for a great deal of blood on their hands.
I don't tear it down. If you wish to follow it, have at it, it is just not necessary for community with anyone but Jews, and saying that it is wrongs those not of the Jewish religion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2016, 10:26 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,059,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
I don't tear it down. If you wish to follow it, have at it, it is just not necessary for community with anyone but Jews, and saying that it is wrongs those not of the Jewish religion.

Nonsense. A breach occurred, it's plain to see if anyone really looks. Some of you say you want truth, but when truth is presented, you run from it. Peace

Old 11-03-2016, 11:56 PM

23,227 posts, read 10,513,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
i teach classes for small groups of people, in reclaiming one's Sovereignty; how to get through police dui checkpoints without talking to a cop, , how to "travel" without a drivers license, or plates on your vehicle, etc--you may have seen them on YT? Anyway, your post reflected to me that since i am an Anarchist, in this manner, refuse documentation, pay no taxes, file no returns, all that, that i am virtually compelled to adhere to the law much more closely than someone who has placed themselves under the law has to. I nail the speed limit, exactly, except when that would be unsafe, etc. Drives people nuts, sometimes, lol. I just try to not be the driver.

Sounds like a dangerous person to me, yeah, I Love those freaking videos of dude talking to cop saying, no, no.''

I guess with cameras and everything nowadays and if somebody else is there, sometime Good O'll boy can't be told no as easy as it sounds though. I kiss that butt because I live next door to the police station on city hall drive next to city hall and jail. Once you are in the hands of the devil, you can't beat the devil, it is like sitting in the back seat of a car, you aint driving. Round here, you might just get really whipped real bad and tossed into county where they feed you the loaf and call you Ninja Turtle man cause they done went and put a green turtle mask on you cause yous crazy, you will go to the bathroom in that thing ya know.

Anarchist are cool with me, but that doesn't just doesn't play out in the real world.

I am only telling you what you need to hear Neo, that's all, it aint you kid, sorry, You looked like you had a spark but I don't think so.

And yet he becomes Neo.

Was she lying or programmed to lie, or did she just want to tell him something?

You have been down there, you know where it leads.

We have a secret handshake, I mean, the true Anarchists, and they call me God-Father.

There is always a secret hand, don't let it be seen.

If you were to paint a picture of a righteous person, it would be of a female with her hands under the table because she wouldn't expose what was happening to her hands, especially between the hands. You don't tell one hand what the other is doing.

Old 11-04-2016, 12:08 AM

Giving to the Needy
…2So when you give to the needy, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be praised by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their reward. 3But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.…

What is your left hand, your left eye?

It is you, don't you know what it is?

Old 11-04-2016, 12:16 AM

I always forget to follow the law.

If you truly love people and interact with them in love then you fulfill the law but who does that? I am a gossiper, a liar, I get severely angry{commit murder}, I lust and even commit adultery.

Why is my ego so proud?

I don't keep the spirit of the law in loving my neighbor, why do I even feel saved?

Maybe I need to put signs up everywhere,'' Be loving, be respectful, be long suffering,'' because I always forget and what has happened after just one of my ego filled, angry bouts? What happens after I just smart off to that person because I had good reason? What happens after I have failed in keeping the law of love?

Maybe I am different, but I can't live around people.

How does one stop being angry?

Old 11-04-2016, 01:40 AM

619 posts, read 312,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
It is still a free country with free speech and this appears to be an open forum. It is never wrong to express ones opinion because when it comes to what you want we end up with North Korea, Nazi Germany, or Communist Russia. You do not have to agree and no one is forcing you to come here and read anything. You are wronging people by telling them that the Word of Elohim is not necessary. That is nothing but selfishness because you want others to give up their love for the Word of Elohim and join your crowd who rejects the Torah. Without the Torah you have no Jeremiah 31 Hebrews 8 renewed covenant. You have twisted the Word into something it is not so as to suit your own purposes: it is not a communist manifesto but the Way back to our Creator. Your mistake is in thinking that you yourself represent and speak for the whole.

Old 11-04-2016, 02:42 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,087,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daqq View Post
It is still a free country with free speech and this appears to be an open forum. It is never wrong to express ones opinion because when it comes to what you want we end up with North Korea, Nazi Germany, or Communist Russia. You do not have to agree and no one is forcing you to come here and read anything. You are wronging people by telling them that the Word of Elohim is not necessary. That is nothing but selfishness because you want others to give up their love for the Word of Elohim and join your crowd who rejects the Torah. Without the Torah you have no Jeremiah 31 Hebrews 8 renewed covenant. You have twisted the Word into something it is not so as to suit your own purposes: it is not a communist manifesto but the Way back to our Creator. Your mistake is in thinking that you yourself represent and speak for the whole.
Jeremiah is not part of Torah...

Old 11-04-2016, 03:08 AM

619 posts, read 312,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Jeremiah is not part of Torah...
That is not what I said. Here it is again:
"Without the Torah you have no Jeremiah 31 Hebrews 8 renewed covenant."

John 1:17
17 οτι ο νομος δια μωυσεως εδοθη η χαρις και η αληθεια δια ιησου χριστου εγενετο
17 BECAUSE the Torah was given through Moshe; the graciousness and the truth through Meshiah Yeshua came to be.

No Torah = No Grace

Old 11-04-2016, 10:17 AM

3,348 posts, read 1,642,304 times
Quote:
Sounds like a dangerous person to me, yeah, I Love those freaking videos of dude talking to cop saying, no, no.''

I guess with cameras and everything nowadays and if somebody else is there, sometime Good O'll boy can't be told no as easy as it sounds though. I kiss that butt because I live next door to the police station on city hall drive next to city hall and jail. Once you are in the hands of the devil, you can't beat the devil, it is like sitting in the back seat of a car, you aint driving. Round here, you might just get really whipped real bad and tossed into county where they feed you the loaf and call you Ninja Turtle man cause they done went and put a green turtle mask on you cause yous crazy, you will go to the bathroom in that thing ya know.

Anarchist are cool with me, but that doesn't just doesn't play out in the real world.

I am only telling you what you need to hear Neo, that's all, it aint you kid, sorry, You looked like you had a spark but I don't think so.

And yet he becomes Neo.

Was she lying or programmed to lie, or did she just want to tell him something?

You have been down there, you know where it leads.

We have a secret handshake, I mean, the true Anarchists, and they call me God-Father.

There is always a secret hand, don't let it be seen.

If you were to paint a picture of a righteous person, it would be of a female with her hands under the table because she wouldn't expose what was happening to her hands, especially between the hands. You don't tell one hand what the other is doing.
hmm. nice reflection there, Hann. You don't mind "Hann?" or do you? Cuz "Hannibal Flavius" is going to really slow me down. But let me know. Anyway, i have a *great* relationship with cops, they get respect from me, but mostly i get respect from them, i don't teach it like the videos, there's no need for that crap, they usually shake my hand when they're done. They offer it. I'll tell a cop anything i think he needs to know, i just don't tell him anything i don't want him to know, that's all, without lying, cuz they are trained lie detectors. Why lie anyway. But he doesn't need to know most of what he is fishing for, most of the time. So, don't misunderstand me, ok? Your grandkids are being taught, right now, in that "school," how to ignore the Connie, and roll over and play dead for cops, Hann. Not mine though, they never heard of any Pledge of Allegiance, and when they did it sounded scary to them.

Old 11-04-2016, 10:22 AM

3,348 posts, read 1,642,304 times
Quote:
Giving to the Needy
…2So when you give to the needy, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be praised by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their reward. 3But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.…

What is your left hand, your left eye?

It is you, don't you know what it is?
almost, but not quite. can you interpret? ty

Quote:
I always forget to follow the law.

If you truly love people and interact with them in love then you fulfill the law but who does that? I am a gossiper, a liar, I get severely angry{commit murder}, I lust and even commit adultery.

Why is my ego so proud?

I don't keep the spirit of the law in loving my neighbor, why do I even feel saved?

Maybe I need to put signs up everywhere,'' Be loving, be respectful, be long suffering,'' because I always forget and what has happened after just one of my ego filled, angry bouts? What happens after I just smart off to that person because I had good reason? What happens after I have failed in keeping the law of love?

Maybe I am different, but I can't live around people.

How does one stop being angry?
ya, i still do all that, too. not so much as before, but still. you stop being angry when hell stops being other people, Hann; when you start seeing a little child, that just stuck his hand in a fire, or just made some statement about where babies come from, as far as they are concerned; from their *truth.*

Why "never eat meat again," Hann? What is that saying? I don't get that one. oh, or maybe i do...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity