Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 09:36 AM

122 posts, read 185,614 times

Advertisements

[CENTER]very good study material with lots of scriptural reference
Study of Two House Restoration of Israel[/SIZE]
by N.B. Parrish

The secret of Elohim (to be ended in the last days) is revealed in the pages of this incredible work. This amazing 56-page study will be hard to put down once you begin reading it. It flows logically through Scripture, showing clearly that Israel was divided into two "houses", and the vast majority of Israel don't even know that they are. The end times -- which we are definitely seeing now -- is when Scripture indicates this monumental event will occur: The re-gathering of Israel! The "scattering" of Israel was intentional (Amos 9:9). "He Who scatters Israel will gather him" -- Jer. 31:10. Fishermen will be sent to gather them out of the nations where they were scattered (see Jer. 16:14-21). You will see that the "secret of Elohim" spoken of at Ephesians 3 and Revelation 10 are solved through an understanding of the Two Houses: the House of Israel, and the House of Yahudah. These are called "two sisters" at Jeremiah 3, but are also the "two brothers" referred to in the parable of the Prodigal Son. One brother went to Pagan Land for a few thousand years, and the other brother stayed with the Torah, in the Father's House, keeping the Covenant (the sign of which is: Shabbat). Read Ezekiel 37, Jeremiah 3, Amos 9:9, Revelation 10, Ephesians 3, and then Acts 15. The Creator's Name is definitely involved in this ending of Elohim's secret, and this study deals with that issue as well.

Study of the Two House Restoration of Israel
http://www.emetyahshua.com/uploads/S...s_w-cover_.pdf
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2013, 04:17 PM

9,692 posts, read 10,029,011 times
Sure there are going to be from Revelations 7 ....144,000 people of the tribes of Israel who have already been counted to this day and a great multitude of the lamb standing before the throne of God which still needs to be counted on the last day standing in Heaven ....... Does not mean that the Jews and the lost tribes of Israel , like from the Samaritans , or from the Jews of Europe , and the Jews of India, Middle east and Africa , Asia will come and fight each other ,.......As this people of Revelations of the tribes of Israel number have been counted and any more will be numbered in the number of the Saviour of the lamb of God ...... See the doctrines of the LDS have some articles of faith # 10...... But Churches out side the LDS do not have this doctrines as it does not make any sense to predict a fight !

Old 05-05-2013, 08:05 PM

10,213 posts, read 14,845,174 times
I'm sure this is an interesting 'study', as are MANY. Can you at least provide some background on N.B. Parrish ... or a synopsis of 3-4 major conclusions of this 56-page paper? Otherwise, I guess it will wait until I have a spare hour or two.

Old 05-05-2013, 10:03 PM

33,281 posts, read 26,487,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jghorton View Post
I'm sure this is an interesting 'study', as are MANY. Can you at least provide some background on N.B. Parrish ... or a synopsis of 3-4 major conclusions of this 56-page paper? Otherwise, I guess it will wait until I have a spare hour or two.
Parrish erroneously thinks that the church is Israel (2nd paragraph on first page) and that we have to keep the Sabbath and feast days, and get rid of Christmas (very last paragraph on last page).

Old 05-06-2013, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
Parrish erroneously thinks that the church is Israel (2nd paragraph on first page) and that we have to keep the Sabbath and feast days, and get rid of Christmas (very last paragraph on last page).
You know the greatest part of being given a free will is being able to eventually being held accountable for our actions....having said that you better be darn sure that your correct stating we're not to keep Sabbath or the Feast or crismus and teaching others the same

Old 05-06-2013, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyking2 View Post
You know the greatest part of being given a free will is being able to eventually being held accountable for our actions....having said that you better be darn sure that your correct stating we're not to keep Sabbath or the Feast or crismus and teaching others the same
I am quite certain. This topic is brought up from time to time on this forum. Rather than taking the time to discuss why the weekly Sabbath was given only to Israel and not to the church, I will simply post a link to the following site which explains the issue. >>> What day is the Sabbath, Saturday or Sunday? Do Christians have to observe the Sabbath day?

Read what it has to say if you wish, be objective if you are able, do further research on the issue and draw your own conclusion.

Old 05-06-2013, 10:27 AM

10,213 posts, read 14,845,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
Thanks Mike - I got further into the paper, but, was persistently reminded of the doctrine promoted by the early 'Judiazers.' They incorrectly taught that one must first become a Jew (ritual, food and circumcision) ... before they could become a Christian by 'grace.'

Frankly, I have little patience with myself when I start to deviate from what the Bible clearly says ... knowing that the error is mine, not scripture. Likewise, I avoid the many 'new doctrines' that always seem focused on disproving the Bible, discounting Christ's deity and sufficiency and explaining how some 'private interpretation of scripture' ... has replaced -that understood by Christians for a thousand years. I'll stick with what I do understand about God's Word (30-years as a teacher)--and trust the Lord to sort-out my misunderstandings and shortcomings.

Old 05-06-2013, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Thanks Mike - I got further into the paper, but, was persistently reminded of the doctrine promoted by the early 'Judiazers.' They incorrectly taught that one must first become a Jew (ritual, food and circumcision) ... before they could become a Christian by 'grace.'

Frankly, I have little patience with myself when I start to deviate from what the Bible clearly says ... knowing that the error is mine, not scripture. Likewise, I avoid the many 'new doctrines' that always seem focused on disproving the Bible, discounting Christ's deity and sufficiency and explaining how some 'private interpretation of scripture' ... has replaced -that understood by Christians for a thousand years. I'll stick with what I do understand about God's Word (30-years as a teacher)--and trust the Lord to sort-out my misunderstandings and shortcomings.
I know what you mean. While the internet can be a vehicle for the dissemination of accurate Bible teaching, it unfortunately has also become a tool used by Satan for muddying up the waters with all manner of false and confusing teachings which fool those who are not well grounded in the truth of God's word. Articles such as the one posted by the OP which attempt to superimpose on the church those things which were meant for Israel are an example of 'muddy waters.' Then there are all the other spurious things which are promoted on forums such as this but which I guess are off topic for this thread.

Old 05-08-2013, 05:34 AM

For two thousand years we have all been taught that Israel is the Jewish people and the Jewish people are Israel. This misunderstanding has crippled our ability to truly glean from the scriptures all that was originally intended. We as Believers have lost our mission, purpose and depth of knowledge of the scriptures and it is largely because of not understanding this very important topic. The greatest prophecy of the bible concerns this very subject

Jim Staley - Identity Crisis

Jim Staley - Identity Crisis -This message will change your world! - YouTube

Old 05-08-2013, 05:40 AM

Quote:
and trust the Lord to sort-out my misunderstandings and shortcomings.
OH yeah ,there'll be a sifting and sorting for sure....since I'm sure that I stand 180 degrees apart from you two it should prove interesting when the dust settles
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity