Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2016, 08:27 PM

63,993 posts, read 40,277,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
So God will force even the unwilling to worship Him?
Very surprised at this post, Katz. No one is "unwilling." They simply may not believe or believe some other version of God or whatever. The entire unwillingness meme is preposterous. Anyone faced with incontrovertible evidence of God will immediately change their mind, period. It is inconceivable that it could be otherwise.

Old 04-29-2016, 04:44 AM

17,966 posts, read 16,006,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Can we stop pretending it is just one verse, when it is repeated some 200 times?

You are pitting one verse, which you misunderstand, against multitudes of others which prove you wrong.
How many times must God tell us He will have all mankind to be saved for it to be the truth?

Old 04-29-2016, 05:43 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,765,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
How many times must God tell us He will have all mankind to be saved for it to be the truth?
One final time: You are pitting one verse, which you misunderstand, against multitudes of others which prove you wrong.

You are free to believe whatever you want.

Old 04-29-2016, 06:26 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,065,965 times
Finn, for whatever it's worth, it shook me too when HE showed me the truth of His plan of UR. But is absolutely true, man's concepts of what judgment is to G-d bear little resemblance to the truth. You see judgment in the Word, and there IS judgment, but it's to the soul of man and it's purpose is to bring repentance that did not happen while in the body. This is why He said that He had lost NONE.

Not only do I know it's true from Him and His Word, I have been a witness to it, as He took me in the Spirit to watch Him deliver such a soul from it's bondage. The soul stays in bondage to whatever it didn't overcome through Christ while in the body, and the spirit goes back to the one who gave it. Think about it. Why would the spirits go back, and Him not do anything to restore and bring union back of the soul, seeing how it's a type of "divorce" and He hates divorce/division?

ALL men have taught us to keep cattle (things of the beast of burden, the flesh) from our youth, which is why we MUST go to Him for the truth. Peace

Old 04-29-2016, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Finn, for whatever it's worth, it shook me too when HE showed me the truth of His plan of UR.
Walking away from God's truth would shake anyone, so I don't blame you.

Quote:
ALL men have taught us to keep cattle (things of the beast of burden, the flesh) from our youth, which is why we MUST go to Him for the truth.
That may be your story, but it is not my story.

All is well. You are welcome to your beliefs, no matter how wrong they may be.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 04-29-2016 at 06:59 AM..

Old 04-29-2016, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Walking away from God's truth would shake anyone, so I don't blame you.

That may be your story, but it is not my story.

All is well. You are welcome to your beliefs, no matter how wrong they may be.

As are you. Peace and blessings to you...

Old 04-29-2016, 08:14 AM

17,966 posts, read 16,006,738 times
Quote:
One final time: You are pitting one verse, which you misunderstand, against multitudes of others which prove you wrong.

You are free to believe whatever you want.
Actually there are plenty of verses which prove God will:
  1. Save all mankind (1 Tim.2:4-6; 4:10)
  2. Reconcile all in the heavens and all on the earth (Col.1:20) (We believers are reconciled now.)
  3. Head up all in the Christ, both all in the heavens and all on the earth (Eph.1:10)
  4. Justify all mankind (Romans 5:18)
  5. Make all mankind righteous (Romans 5:19)
  6. Vivify all mankind (1 Corinthians 15:22-28)
  7. Subject all mankind to Christ (1 Cor.15:22-28)
  8. God will be All in all mankind (1 Cor.15:22-28)
  9. All mankind will bow the knee in the name of Jesus Christ (Phil.2:8-11)
  10. All mankind will acclaim that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God (Phil.2:8-11)
Any verse which theologically undermines the above truths is a lie.
It is improper to formulate a theological stance which contradicts other truths.

I perfectly understand 1 Timothy 2:4-6 and all the other verses related to God's ultimate goal for all mankind.

Old 04-29-2016, 08:29 AM

11,825 posts, read 12,521,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Finn, for whatever it's worth, it shook me too when HE showed me the truth of His plan of UR. But is absolutely true, man's concepts of what judgment is to G-d bear little resemblance to the truth. You see judgment in the Word, and there IS judgment, but it's to the soul of man and it's purpose is to bring repentance that did not happen while in the body. This is why He said that He had lost NONE.

Not only do I know it's true from Him and His Word, I have been a witness to it, as He took me in the Spirit to watch Him deliver such a soul from it's bondage. The soul stays in bondage to whatever it didn't overcome through Christ while in the body, and the spirit goes back to the one who gave it. Think about it. Why would the spirits go back, and Him not do anything to restore and bring union back of the soul, seeing how it's a type of "divorce" and He hates divorce/division?

ALL men have taught us to keep cattle (things of the beast of burden, the flesh) from our youth, which is why we MUST go to Him for the truth. Peace
This is UR:

UR is the satanic alternative gospel plan just based on this verse alone 1 Chronicles 28:9

UR is the satanic scoffing "hee hee hee !!! let's see where that gets you Jesus .... ALL Jesus ... DESIRES ALL " in the refuting of what Jesus said in:
  • Luke 16:25-28
  • Revelation 14:10-11
  • Revelation 20:10
  • Matthew 25:41-46
UR is the satanic mocking of God when faced with truth, for they reason:
  • God is a failure if he can't do what he desires
  • God has some after death conversion process or some special holding place beyond death
UR is the satanic vomit smoke screen for people who revel in useless word meaning shell game
  • ... AN ANALYTICAL STUDY OF WORDS – LOUIS ABBOTT
    • (it should be called .... AN ANALYTICAL STUDY OF WORDS – ABBOTT & COSTELLO )

Last edited by twin.spin; 04-29-2016 at 08:47 AM..

Old 04-29-2016, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
I perfectly understand 1 Timothy 2:4-6 and all the other verses related to God's ultimate goal for all mankind.
That's cool. You are welcome to your beliefs. When you mocked God, it pretty much ended my interest in your views.

Enjoy your weekend.

Old 04-29-2016, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
This is UR:

UR is the satanic alternative gospel plan just based on this verse alone 1 Chronicles 28:9

UR is the satanic scoffing "hee hee hee !!! let's see where that gets you Jesus .... ALL Jesus ... DESIRES ALL " in the refuting of what Jesus said in:
  • Luke 16:25-28
  • Revelation 14:10-11
  • Revelation 20:10
  • Matthew 25:41-46
UR is the satanic mocking of God when faced with truth, for they reason:
  • God is a failure if he can't do what he desires
  • God has some after death conversion process or some special holding place beyond death
UR is the satanic vomit smoke screen for people who revel in useless word meaning shell game
  • ... AN ANALYTICAL STUDY OF WORDS – LOUIS ABBOTT
    • (it should be called .... AN ANALYTICAL STUDY OF WORDS – ABBOTT & COSTELLO )

I have many things to tell you but you cannot bear them now. Wonder what He was talking about there?

Funny how people prefer to hang onto the fallacy of people being burned forever in hell, rather than having a loving G-d that leaves the 99 to go back for the one. The root of it is they want revenge on whoever it is that wronged them or others, but when you forgive all you are rewarded with seeing as He sees, which includes a CORRECT dividing of scriptures and a revelation of just what and how it's all accomplished. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity