Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2016, 08:42 PM

23,272 posts, read 10,571,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaznjohn View Post
Once all of you guys and gals find out from the Spirit the characteristics and/or attributes of your God and come up with a consensus, get back with me and I'll reconsider the existence of your God.
Tell me what state you live in and I will pray for an earthquake under your feet to feel the existence of God, woe to any man who stands against me for the fire shall proceed from my mouth and consume all comers, pray that after I have spoken, that you will at least be left as a drink offering amongst the ashes.

Don't make me get out my scissors to cut my hair lest I call a curse of frogs down on you with utter darkness, try me.

Behold, You shall see the hand of our Lord.

If I have not spoken by God, then I am a false prophet but if I am a man of God, let fire come down upon your head.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2016, 08:48 PM

7,381 posts, read 7,708,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Tell me what state you live in and I will pray for an earthquake under your feet to feel the existence of God, woe to any man who stands against me for the fire shall proceed from my mouth and consume all comers, pray that after I have spoken, that you will at least be left as a drink offering amongst the ashes.

Don't make me get out my scissors to cut my hair lest I call a curse of frogs down on you with utter darkness, try me.

Behold, You shall see the hand of our Lord.

If I have not spoken by God, then I am a false prophet but if I am a man of God, let fire come down upon your head.
North Carolina. Note that I'm not running out to buy earthquake insurance.

As protection, I call on the Lord of Darkness to protect me from this calamity that is about to fall upon me.

We'll see which is more powerful I suppose.

Old 08-29-2016, 08:53 PM

Quote:
North Carolina. Note that I'm not running out to buy earthquake insurance.

As protection, I call on the Lord of Darkness to protect me from this calamity that is about to fall upon me.

We'll see which is more powerful I suppose.

WOE, Hold on, we didn't set the rules right and aint nobody said nothing about no Lord of darkness, what is his name, and don't tell me, well, you better not tell me, you know!

See, this is how it is, everybody is a rotten cheater, fraud!

Old 08-29-2016, 08:58 PM

North Carolina it is, Let us see if the Lord will give us a little rumble. I will pray tonight and who knows how long it will take for the angel, it took an angel 21 days to get to Daniel and I believe I can do that in 7 days, maybe in the middle of the week or God doesn't hear my prayer and I am no prophet. God forbid anyone calls for rain, a flood is coming.

Old 08-29-2016, 09:01 PM

7,381 posts, read 7,708,709 times
Quote:
North Carolina it is, Let us see if the Lord will give us a little rumble. I will pray tonight and who knows how long it will take for the angel, it took an angel 21 days to get to Daniel and I believe I can do that in 7 days, maybe in the middle of the week or God doesn't hear my prayer and I am no prophet.
OK, but the Lord of Darkness' protections are only valid for 2 weeks,(so much on his plate these days) so please try to have your God complete this within that time. Otherwise, I'll hold you personally responsible for any damage I might incur.

Old 08-29-2016, 09:13 PM

Quote:
OK, but the Lord of Darkness' protections are only valid for 2 weeks,(so much on his plate these days) so please try to have your God complete this within that time. Otherwise, I'll hold you personally responsible for any damage I might incur.
Two weeks it is but even if the ground shakes and the crickets call your name, would you believe?

It's not really fair ya know, I mean what those first disciples did. Your blind, ,'' HEAR you go.''

Your dead, '' Yeah, let me put my hand on the dead, he is just sleeping.''
''O, You got a rash where?''

Must have been nice to be a disciple with true power and here you are surrounded by so many people indwelled by a spirit on high,'' you say.''

LOL.

But I would tell you, '' Do not let it be said that there is no prophet in Israel, come to me and eat of my bread, drink of my drink for free.''

Isn't the Jordan greater than any other river?

Wash and be healed.

Yeah, That would be nice, or to be Elisha and pray,'' Dear God, Please open his eyes.''

Then suddenly the servant of Elisha could see the army of the Lord, now that was somebody indwelled with sight, it had nothing to do with faith just as those first disciples said,'' Silver have I none but what I have I give unto thee?''

There wasn't hesitation or faith, or maybe God will heal or maybe he wont and usually he wont, those disciples went out in a fire, and to compare them to Christianity today is a charade, I mean that of course an Atheist can stand and prove any Christian wrong because of the fact of the promises Jesus gives to those who actually had the Holy spirit.

If people had the same Holy spirit, there wouldn't be any Atheists would there?

Let's be honest, there was a few hundred indwelled with the spirit or thousands and they did things that we still talk about, but now there are 100s of millions and not one knows his right hand from his left it seems. I sure can't walk in the spirit and I sure can't ask the Lord anything I want and expect it to come true EXCEPT FOR NOW.

Don't let it be said that there is no prophet in Israel.

Plenty prophets, they are everywhere.

Old 08-29-2016, 09:29 PM

Not really fair, it would have to be something more specific.

Something will happen right here on the fords of this water whether it be a great revival or doom, It will begin in Bath and you will know that it is the Lord or I am a false prophet. Maybe the Lord will rain down quail so that the people can eat meat, and maybe a great hailstone falling like the word of God on people but instead of soft rain, their heads shall be wounded from a crushing truth.

Bath.

Cut my hair and burn it in the fire and it cannot be taken back.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-19-2024 at 02:42 AM..

Old 08-29-2016, 10:22 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,831,455 times
Quote:
North Carolina it is, Let us see if the Lord will give us a little rumble. I will pray tonight and who knows how long it will take for the angel, it took an angel 21 days to get to Daniel and I believe I can do that in 7 days, maybe in the middle of the week or God doesn't hear my prayer and I am no prophet. God forbid anyone calls for rain, a flood is coming.
just a few huricanes.

Old 08-29-2016, 10:40 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,831,455 times
Quote:
Not really fair, it would have to be something more specific.

Something will happen right here on the fords of this water whether it be a great revival or doom, It will begin in Bath and you will know that it is the Lord or I am a false prophet. Maybe the Lord will rain down quail so that the people can eat meat, and maybe a great hailstone falling like the word of God on people but instead of soft rain, their heads shall be wounded from a crushing truth.

Bath.

Cut my hair and burn it in the fire and it cannot be taken back.
Interesting bit of history. Seems a man visited Bath 4 times in preacing the gospel.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath,_North_Carolina

Old 08-30-2016, 02:06 AM

10,688 posts, read 7,746,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
First of all, you don't have it, as you keep proving, so why preach it to me?

Second, I'm not vicious against some, not vicious at all, I tell the truth and the truth hurts the flesh and the pride of man. It hurts mine just as bad, and every word spoken was one FIRST given, TO ME. That's what the Spirit of G-d does, is cleanse the temple, and since the kingdom comes with the violence of deliverance as Yeshua showed, it first comes to the one that deliverance is given to. Satan cannot cast out Satan.

And He treats man equally, fractionally, not equally across the board as you have erred in thinking to find a place for your flesh to hide and provide shelter for all the unclean fowls of the air that happen upon it also looking for a covering of darkness. Your flesh is not equal to His Spirit and I will not treat it as equal any more than He will, or does. It's worthy of one thing and one thing only, and that's death, same as mine, same as all men's.

The rest of your post is just groundless slander, broad brushing painting of what you THINK I mean, and the ridiculous conclusions you have drawn, from that. But there is no explaining it to someone who has elevated their own mind/flesh above that of the whole counsel of the Word of G-d, you either twist it or ignore it, to your own destruction and loss. Repent while you still have the opportunity, time is short. Peace
More hubris from the Queen of the same---YOU received the the first word---hmmm---lots of humility there. And the big difference between us isn't the understanding of Scripture which has always, ALWAYS been interpreted in a myriad of ways---it is that I KNOW that I am soul sick, you don't.

I believe you and I stand in the same mud except I accept that I have done nothing "righteous" while you tout yours before mankind. I'm not dying because of Eve's "sin." I will die because God created us to have a particular life span.

Your god is this one:
Quote:
The LORD is slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness, forgiving iniquity and transgression; but He will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generations.
Num. 14:18
My God is this one:
Quote:
Fathers shall not be put to death for their sons, nor shall sons be put to death for their fathers; everyone shall be put to death for his own sin.
Deut. 24:16

You don't even get that this contrary verses are BOTH TRUE! Because God is a God of situational ethics!

(lovingly stolen from zthatzmanz28's post)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity