Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2016, 02:29 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,039,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
You already know what the nature and attributes should be lol.

Being appointed a priest by God is not an elevated status, it is life changing because when God pours oil on your head, your life as you knew it is now over.

Amen to that. Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2016, 02:51 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,383,953 times
Quote:
You already know what the nature and attributes should be lol.

Being appointed a priest by God is not an elevated status, it is life changing because when God pours oil on your head, your life as you knew it is now over.
So now you're being coy, too? I'm asking you what you believe the nature and attributes are.

But, never mind.

Old 09-18-2016, 03:16 PM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
So now you're being coy, too? I'm asking you what you believe the nature and attributes are.

But, never mind.

O, I don't mind answering you at all, just thought you had asked me this the other day and I replied, maybe it was somebody else, sorry.

1 Corinthians 13

4Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 5Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; 6Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; 7Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

Everyone wants to be Elijah but most people don't see the complete failure that Elijah was. Revelation is teaching a person how to stop being Elijah, how to stop calling fire and judgment down on people's heads.

The fire comes right out of Elijah's mouth and he is a vanity of vanities who was not willing to die.

Elijah would kill everyone because he says,'' Lord, I am the only one left.''

God is looking at Elijah and how proud he is, but he tells Elijah that he was never in his fire nor his wind or his great earthquakes to begin with.

Those first disciples wanted to do just as Elijah had done in calling fire down on the heads of people who did not believe and Jesus looks at them and says,'' You speak from your father Satan,'' because they were puffed up and acting just as Elijah acted and just like Elijah, they would speak with fire and kill everyone because they think they are the only ones who follow God.

Revelation and many other places are teaching a person exactly what happens when a door is opened up in you, and something is awaked in a person and he becomes vanity itself.

Revelation would have a person go all the way to death as John did, not as Elijah ran, but a person who follows Christ has to be beheads and appointed a new head and this is dying to self, to pride, to anger, to unrighteous judgments.

If a person can die to their vanity, it is then that they are slowly being resurrected and given strength to become a priest instead of a prophet and there is a huge difference in being a priest and a prophet. A prophet will call down judgment but a priest will sincerely love you and he seeks to stand in the breach between you and God so much so, that he would stand in your stead as it is required of any priest to do.

After the first Passover lamb was killed, they went to the mountain where God issued them decrees for his priests, and those priests had to stand in the stead of every first born son, and so every single priest becomes a Passover lamb who has died for you because he loves you. He dies to self, to vanity and pride and his unrighteous judgments as Elijah had committed.

The spirit of Elijah will certainly come first in a person.

Old 09-18-2016, 03:25 PM

Quote:
O, I don't mind answering you at all, just thought you had asked me this the other day and I replied, maybe it was somebody else, sorry.
You actually did answer the other day, but I apparently had a brain fart. Sorry about that. Thanks for responding again.

So Rbbi, are you saying that you agree with Hannibal as to the description of the nature/attributes of the new heart that has been/or is being created in you?

Old 09-18-2016, 03:26 PM

63,777 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:
But, never mind.
These self-appointed priests are following ancient ignorance and superstition, Pleroo. They do NOT seek any real truth. They do not even agree with each other.

Old 09-18-2016, 03:31 PM

When I was in jail for 6 months, I called fire down from heaven in the sight of 50 inmates and the guards and this was a county jail with 6 floors and the only thing you got to do is gossip. 3 weeks before Purim, I was in jail and I wrote a very intriguing poem about Purim and I wrote it on a wall with a permanent marker. This poem talked about a coming solar flare that would happen on Purim and so I put down the date and wrote a poem about how the whole jail was going to see fire coming down from heaven when we all flocked to the tv room on Purim morning. I said it would happen that we would all watch tv as we did every day at lunch and all the news would be about a solar storm coming to Earth. For 3 weeks people made fun of me and they couldn't wait for the day, even the guards were all laughing about it.

It was then 3 weeks later that we all gathered to the Tv at lunchtime and I suddenly realized that I was a false prophet.

After almost 4 years of walking puffed up with great vanity, I suddenly realized I was a false prophet that day and it was so surreal because when the news came on that Purim day, all they were talking about was a great solar storm about to hit earth and they thought it would be very serious but it wasn't. It turned out that it just barely missed us but if it would have hit, it would have been a big thing.

I was so ashamed because I had actually called fire down from heaven in the sight of 50 men, ESPECIALLY because of Elijah calling fire down on 50 men.

Revelation 13
And the second beast performed great signs to cause even fire from heaven to come down to earth in the presence of the people.

Maybe it was just a huge coincidence, what? About a trillion to one?

Either way, I realized who I was and I saw my own vanity and pride and it really changed me.

Old 09-18-2016, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
These self-appointed priests are following ancient ignorance and superstition, Pleroo. They do NOT seek any real truth. They do not even agree with each other.
I don't think Hannibal is a self-appointed priest, Mystic. Read his posts with care and don't let the bible code throw you. He is not claiming that for himself.

Old 09-18-2016, 03:33 PM

Quote:

I would never say I was a priest, I would say that I am striving to become one, that is the goal of everything biblical.

Old 09-18-2016, 03:35 PM

63,777 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:
I don't think Hannibal is a self-appointed priest, Mystic. Read his posts with care and don't let the bible code throw you. He is not claiming that for himself.
I accept that because I trust your perceptivity implicitly, Pleroo. His posts are virtually unintelligible to me so perhaps that is why he disagrees with Rbbi.

Old 09-18-2016, 03:41 PM

Quote:
I accept that because I trust your perceptivity implicitly, Pleroo. His posts are virtually unintelligible to me so perhaps that is why he disagrees with Rbbi.
Well, at the risk of treading where I ought not, I would also say that I have gathered this from Hannibal:

He does not think ANYone has reached the "priest status", not even other bible-code speakers, though I believe he esteems and respects them as friends and fellow travelers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity