Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2016, 03:41 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,434,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
When I was in jail for 6 months, I called fire down from heaven in the sight of 50 inmates and the guards and this was a county jail with 6 floors and the only thing you got to do is gossip. 3 weeks before Purim, I was in jail and I wrote a very intriguing poem about Purim and I wrote it on a wall with a permanent marker. This poem talked about a coming solar flare that would happen on Purim and so I put down the date and wrote a poem about how the whole jail was going to see fire coming down from heaven when we all flocked to the tv room on Purim morning. I said it would happen that we would all watch tv as we did every day at lunch and all the news would be about a solar storm coming to Earth. For 3 weeks people made fun of me and they couldn't wait for the day, even the guards were all laughing about it.

It was then 3 weeks later that we all gathered to the Tv at lunchtime and I suddenly realized that I was a false prophet.

After almost 4 years of walking puffed up with great vanity, I suddenly realized I was a false prophet that day and it was so surreal because when the news came on that Purim day, all they were talking about was a great solar storm about to hit earth and they thought it would be very serious but it wasn't. It turned out that it just barely missed us but if it would have hit, it would have been a big thing.

I was so ashamed because I had actually called fire down from heaven in the sight of 50 men, ESPECIALLY because of Elijah calling fire down on 50 men.

Revelation 13
And the second beast performed great signs to cause even fire from heaven to come down to earth in the presence of the people.

Maybe it was just a huge coincidence, what? About a trillion to one?

Either way, I realized who I was and I saw my own vanity and pride and it really changed me.

I think this was 2011, and I am a person who always keeps his eyes on Jewish feasts, and everything that happens on Jewish Holy days.

That particular year can be looked up and the solar flares can be verified. Beginning on Passover and every Jewish holy day that year, a solar flare happened and every single one of them I was talking about in forums before I went to jail.

I had sat and watched a solar flare happen on every single Jewish holy day that year and this is the only reason I made such a big deal about a solar flare on Purim, it had happened on all the days and it had to happen on Purim, in my mind, and it sure did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2016, 03:47 PM

63,791 posts, read 40,053,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Well, at the risk of treading where I ought not, I would also say that I have gathered this from Hannibal:
He does not think ANYone has reached the "priest status", not even other bible-code speakers, though I believe he esteems and respects them as friends and fellow travelers.
You needn't fear to tread anywhere, Pleroo. Your clarity of mind and sincerity are a beacon to us all. Then he clearly does NOT believe in Jesus whose perfect agape love through scourging and crucifixion is unambiguous.

Old 09-18-2016, 03:51 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,386,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
You needn't fear to tread anywhere, Pleroo. Your clarity of mind and sincerity are a beacon to us all. Then he clearly does NOT believe in Jesus whose perfect agape love through scourging and crucifixion is unambiguous.
That I do not know. I guess you're saying that Jesus is the one and only "priest"?

As I recall, bible-coders believe that there are people who are (or will become) the "body of Christ" or the "manifest Sons" ... an elite group of believers who are the "overcomers". These would be the "priests" that Hannibal is speaking of, I think.

Old 09-18-2016, 03:58 PM

Quote:
I accept that because I trust your perceptivity implicitly, Pleroo. His posts are virtually unintelligible to me so perhaps that is why he disagrees with Rbbi.

Everybody disagrees with everyone Mystic, I highly doubt that God will judge my misunderstanding but he sure knows I have passion enough to search, and maybe that's what counts.

If I am to be a temple, then I want to know everything said and done in the temple every day and especially on every Jewish Holy day BECAUSE I am the temple.

Rbb1 may be correct, maybe I am correct or maybe you are correct, but if you compare to anyone, I am like Rbb1 in my love of trying to find the truth, I really want to know everything and I know she does too, and she is with me on wanting to know our Jewish roots.

But you and Rbb1 are in the same religion lol.

Again, I don't have the holy spirit which was given on Shavuot.

I don't believe anyone does, but both of you have the holy spirit right?

I don't mean that in a sarcastic way, I just mean that I am not coming from the same place as either one of you and I would say that you two agree more together than me and her lol.

Just saying, a beast teaches me and the holy spirit teaches you guys. Neither one of you would ever try and silence the Holy spirit within you, and the one who was speaking to me, I shut him down. He was there, and still is, I just try not to listen to him.

I am the great false prophet.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 09-18-2016 at 04:06 PM..

Old 09-18-2016, 04:08 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,386,780 times
Quote:

Again, I don't have the holy spirit which was given on Shavuot.

I know you're asking Mystic, but I don't think anyone "has" the holy spirit either, as if it is something that is bestowed upon people by God at some point in their life.

God's spirit IS holy, and I believe that we all have the seed of God's spirit within us.

I know people who claim to have been baptized in the "Holy Spirit" and have visions and heal and such. I believe they have experienced something but, like you, I don't think it is some special thing given by God to Christians. Mainly, because I do not see that these people exhibit any more or less of the attributes of the spirit/nature of God than anyone else, and because people other than Christians have similar experiences.

Old 09-18-2016, 04:18 PM

Quote:
I know you're asking Mystic, but I don't think anyone "has" the holy spirit either, as if it is something that is bestowed upon people by God at some point in their life.

God's spirit IS holy, and I believe that we all have the seed of God's spirit within us.

I know people who claim to have been baptized in the "Holy Spirit" and have visions and heal and such. I believe they have experienced something but, like you, I don't think it is some special thing given by God to Christians. Mainly, because I do not see that these people exhibit any more or less of the attributes of the spirit/nature of God than anyone else.
Sorry, have to ramble now lol.

The two witnesses are the blood and the water and these witness EVERYTHING and they will testify of everything.

This scripture is to show what the two witnesses are inside of you, and whatever you do, you have agreed by 3 witnesses.

1 John 5
6This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

God opens a door to give his two witnesses power, this is the water and the blood that testify within you.

Problem is, one of these witnesses are of the flesh where the flesh is vanity just as Elijah was. But Elijah must go all the way to death as Revelation teaches, and this means you have to shut down the pride of the flesh speaking in you, the vanity.

Old 09-18-2016, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Quote:
That I do not know. I guess you're saying that Jesus is the one and only "priest"?
No, Pleroo. Jesus is the FIRSTBORN of us that implies seconds, thirds, etc.
Quote:
As I recall, bible-coders believe that there are people who are (or will become) the "body of Christ" or the "manifest Sons" ... an elite group of believers who are the "overcomers". These would be the "priests" that Hannibal is speaking of, I think.
I don't know what is so attractive about being part of an elite or special or exclusive group in God's eyes, but it seems a tenacious belief. I simply do not subscribe to it.

Old 09-18-2016, 04:28 PM

Quote:
The "giving" of the Holy Spirit was a species-wide event that corresponds to Christ's death and rebirth as Spirit. His Holy Spirit within His human consciousness was "born again" as Spirit and joined to the collective human consciousness. This connected all human consciousness with God's consciousness (Holy Spirit). There is no separate giving of the Holy Spirit. It is available to us all, but we do not listen to it or try to access it because of all the demands and exigencies of this physical life. Our animal nature (inner serpent) is dominant and tends to control our actions unless we exert self-control out of concern for others. This is the beast you are fighting within, Hannibal.

Old 09-18-2016, 04:29 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,389,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Actually, it is a great forum for holding a mirror up to "Christianity" in all its permutations.. Some people don't seem to like the view.
Nope. While there are many differing beliefs a genuine discussion would not mock, use terms like ignorant, and include personal attacks, which the mockers regularly do.

An example is Mike and I disagree on some doctrines, but we do not sound like the unloving/non christ like mockers here. We have even posted private messages that were friendly.

It is really obvious to any one that cares.

Old 09-18-2016, 04:30 PM

Quote:
No, Pleroo. Jesus is the FIRSTBORN of us that implies seconds, thirds, etc.I don't know what is so attractive about being part of an elite or special or exclusive group in God's eyes, but it seems a tenacious belief. I simply do not subscribe to it.

I don't have the Holy spirit and CERTAINLY if one did have the holy spirit, it put's them in an elite group.

You guys use the word, ''bible code,'' but bible code is altogether something different, I try and learn the meanings of poetry and how one word can be used to say something different like a tree who is know by it's fruits.

Bible code is finding some kind of magical code where you count words and think there is a hidden code by word count or something.

I am just trying to understand poetry.

An overcomer is a son, not a bride, not that there is something wrong with that, but I would never say I am an overcomer, I say what I always say,'' I am sitting in the court with all the rest of everyone who sits in the court.''
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity