Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2016, 02:30 AM

709 posts, read 378,181 times

Advertisements

Our Lord Yeshua has given him self to death so that also we today may receive his words, and turn away from sin, and become to children's of God.

Yeshua is the way, and the truth and the life.

Let us all live a good life in him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2016, 10:02 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,235,302 times

OH YEAH!'

Amen!

I AM BLESSED

Old 11-25-2016, 01:42 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,947,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikko Ainasoja View Post
Our Lord Yeshua has given him self to death so that also we today may receive his words, and turn away from sin, and become to children's of God.

Yes. Yeshua HaMashiach gave himself as a sweet smelling offering to God for our redemption. Thank You Lord Jesus and to God our Father. Love is indeed a sacrifice, and may we also lay down our lives for thee. Thank you, Mikko, for this continual reminder of God's love.

Old 11-25-2016, 01:45 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,048,478 times
Amen.

Old 11-25-2016, 04:05 PM

63,822 posts, read 40,118,744 times
Quote:
He gave Himself to death so we would have His Holy Spirit as the comforter to guide us to the truth God has "written in our hearts" in agape love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Yes. Yeshua HaMashiach gave himself as a sweet-smelling offering to God for our redemption. Thank You Lord Jesus and to God our Father. Love is indeed a sacrifice, and may we also lay down our lives for thee. Thank you, Mikko, for this continual reminder of God's love.
There is nothing sweet-smelling about scourging and crucifixion to death. The notion is an abomination to God who IS agape love. The brutality is ALL the fault of our ignorant ancestors' lack of agape love (missing the mark), NOT God.

Old 11-25-2016, 04:38 PM

23,173 posts, read 10,463,936 times
Well praise the Lord.

Old 11-25-2016, 09:07 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,201,874 times
Quote:

Weird...never seen that guy Yeshua mentioned in the Bible, but Jesus said he is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

Old 11-25-2016, 09:36 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,787,277 times
You have no idea.

The one who enters through the gate is the shepherd of the sheep.

I'm the good shepherd.

I am the way the truth and the life. The Lord and I are One.

God's bread comes down from heaven and gives life to the world. I am the bread of life. I'm the bread that came down from heaven for a man to eat and never die. I myself am the living bread.

I came down from heaven not to do my own will but the will of Him who sent me.

Anyone who chooses to do His will shall know about this teaching, namely, whether it comes from God or I am speaking on my own. Whoever speaks on his own seeks his own glory but he who seeks the glory of the One who sent him is truthful and there is no unrighteousness in him.

I am the gate, anyone who enters by me will be saved.

Old 11-25-2016, 11:28 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,373,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Well praise the Lord.
Trinity Broadcasting Network? ROTFLMBO

Old 11-26-2016, 12:12 AM

1,613 posts, read 1,029,375 times
I think Yeshua meant, I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. That has a different meaning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity