Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2016, 08:26 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,639,287 times

Advertisements

Ok, so once you have found the Word-

which that is going to be like stepping off a cliff, ok
it is going to be the hardest thing to do
right after finding the Word

-and you step off, into the air

the next thing, obviously, that you wanna do

is find out where th you are;
how far from Egypt you have come.
how close to the Promised Land you are.

so now what i'm hearing is you gotta go find out
where you are in your weeks,
is what i'm hearing.

but i do not know what that means yet

Last edited by bbyrd009; 11-10-2016 at 08:42 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2016, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
hey! that's what i been sayin too!
K, when you manifest Book from Word eklectrons move down in their orbits, which that was an unintentional mis-spelling but i guess i'm sposed to leave it? whatever, anyway, Book was Breathed from Word ok you aren't going to lose your Book you are going to find It.

"i do not know what i am talking about" means believe nothing you hear, especially if you heard it from me, that does not fit with your own understanding, and common sense. it is us who reap what we sow.You are reaping fine just like you are. every person who reads this. you are a little tree in the sun, unclench. you are, right now, drawing nourishment from your surroundings, and growing just fine. if you were to go grab a gallon of water, and empty your pockets and walk out your front door, and set down the water, and just step out into the air, and don't come back til you crave silence, and go to wherever you are led, trusting God, you will get to a new place. if you can't do that, right now, for 90 days (then what does that tell you), then do it for 30 days. if you can't do it for 30, do it for 3
Leave town

Quote:
water baptism not required? "BLASPHEMY" etc...
it is completely symbolic, and if one's belief system includes ritual water baptism and that has meaning for them, then that is what they should do. But consider Who we are talking about here, K, Whose Ways are not our ways; and go read that verse now with the understanding that "water" baptism occurs when you are born, too, and after all we are talking about The Creator ok. C'mon. there are like at least 3 baptisms, and none of them are rituals imo

Don't be deceived, little children, those who do right, are right.

You have no basis to consider a practicing Muslim, who has been instructed to follow Christ or be doomed, and to eschew violence--which believe me we put them to shame there; your kids videos would freak them out--who hasn't gotten a water baptism ritual as you understand it, lost. I'll tell you what is lost there :lol and that goes for anyone else you witness fruit unto repentance from and you know what? even if you aren't, how th is that sposed to alter your witness, even a little bit? what are you going to say when you are called to account for this? do you not understand Christ's most basic instruction? Love your neighbor as yourself? Means he gets to pick his, too, and don't judge another man's servant, and judge by the fruit, not appearances, hello, and look at your self funding perpetual war on the other side of the planet. that isn't any kind of picture for you? What is the matter with...no, a person does not have to get baptized according to your custom to gain a majik ticket to a mansion in the sky ok. but i don't hope you get the mansion; i have a feeling you might. :/
God is funny like that

step out on the breath, K

think nest
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post

Is the gospel the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus? (repentance, water baptism, spirit baptism)?
nnnope.

the Gospel is the Word

Last edited by bbyrd009; 11-10-2016 at 09:47 PM..

Old 11-11-2016, 02:58 AM

9,691 posts, read 10,027,043 times
Jesus said about water baptism ``Suffer it to be so now , for this it becomes us to fulfill a righteousness ``Matthew 3:15................................Jesus also said ``Very truly I say to you Except a man be born of water (repentance)and of the Spirit he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God ``..John 3:5 ...................... Jesus also said ..``Very Truly I say to you that the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you , For John (the Baptist) came to you in the way of righteousness and you believed him not , but the publican and the harlots believed him and you when you had seen it repented not after wards, that you might believe him ``...Matthew 21:31-32................ See Jesus in Heaven is our witness as He sees our obedience to righteousness

Old 11-11-2016, 04:33 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,049,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post

is what i'm hearing.

Well, if you're hearing Him say that to your heart, then He will reveal that to you also. Be patient. He's going to do a quick work in you. Peace

Old 11-11-2016, 05:20 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,238,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post

is what i'm hearing.

Where was the "word" when you found it? How did it get "lost" in the first place?

Old 11-11-2016, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Well, if you're hearing Him say that to your heart, then He will reveal that to you also. Be patient. He's going to do a quick work in you. Peace
It took a few years before I HEARD and stopped being TOLD what to believe, how to act on that belief, and where I was supped to go with that belief.

Eventually I accepted the fact the "word" is not what is printed, nor is it what MEN speak, but what is SPOKEN by the God I know..

Old 11-11-2016, 05:28 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,049,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
It took a few years before I HEARD and stopped being TOLD what to believe, how to act on that belief, and where I was supped to go with that belief.

Eventually I accepted the fact the "word" is not what is printed, nor is it what MEN speak, but what is SPOKEN by the God I know..

And if spoken by Him, it will always line up with the Word, the level to the plumb line. Peace

Old 11-11-2016, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
Jesus said about water baptism ``Suffer it to be so now , for this it becomes us to fulfill a righteousness ``Matthew 3:15................................Jesus also said ``Very truly I say to you Except a man be born of water (repentance)and of the Spirit he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God ``..John 3:5 ...................... Jesus also said ..``Very Truly I say to you that the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you , For John (the Baptist) came to you in the way of righteousness and you believed him not , but the publican and the harlots believed him and you when you had seen it repented not after wards, that you might believe him ``...Matthew 21:31-32................ See Jesus in Heaven is our witness as He sees our obedience to righteousness
well i see at least 3 "baptisms," hljc, none of them ritual. I think Jesus was trying to tell us something there, something spiritual, like maybe that is symbolic. if one reads the relevant passage, for baptism, being born of woman is right there in the passage, that's a water baptism, right there, being born. course we make the assiciation the other way around, and say that part is in there to relate baptism to new birth...but go read it again, no reason not to associate it the other way around, either. but then you lose the authoritay part; the law that that gives us, to bash other people over the head with. which is harder, having a baby/being born, or getting ritually "baptized?"

Old 11-11-2016, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
And if spoken by Him, it will always line up with the Word, the level to the plumb line. Peace
God's spoken word cannot line up with the written words of men. LOVE & MERCY

Old 11-11-2016, 10:38 AM

ya that one struck me funny, too. wouldn't say "cannot," though...just tend to not? it's the cart before the horse? maybe
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Where was the "word" when you found it? How did it get "lost" in the first place?
ah. no It was always there, heard it plain as day as a little child. just had to...felt compelled to start adulting, and suddenly viewed hippies as unmotivated. by success, you know.
Quote:
forgot
It. so It came to seem frivolous, nonsense. Word will not get you to Wall St., and i can buy a Lambo with Word.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity