Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2016, 01:25 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,919,267 times

Advertisements

Jesus taught-- that by one listening to him is proof of ones love for him( not lip service)
At John 3:36-- He that disobeys the son will NOT see life( in Gods kingdom)-- Heb 5:9-- everlasting salvation to ALL those-OBEYING him.

Thus--- Every individual needs to learn and apply--EVERY single teaching Jesus gave to us--Like this ultra important one---Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God.--that means--OT-NT--years of study--over and over--one still learns new utterances.--- Have you obeyed Jesus? Or did some teacher assure you that you are saved or born again without listening to Jesus' truths????? That teacher is in darkness. Run from them.

All that actually love Jesus have already done these things and continue to do so daily. Its a 100% guarantee that the real teachers that belong to Jesus make sure every utterance is learned over and over--without fail---are these your teachers??????? If not---RUN FROM THEM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2016, 01:45 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,394,984 times
Eh, what's that you said Jesus? Oh, right .... love one another.

Old 11-21-2016, 01:54 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,919,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post

Yes love one another and 5000 other teachings. Every one counts under--obeying him.

Old 11-21-2016, 02:04 PM

63,816 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:

Old 11-21-2016, 02:27 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,638,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Jesus taught-- that by one listening to him is proof of ones love for him( not lip service)
At John 3:36-- He that disobeys the son will NOT see life( in Gods kingdom)-- Heb 5:9-- everlasting salvation to ALL those-OBEYING him.

Thus--- Every individual needs to learn and apply--EVERY single teaching Jesus gave to us--Like this ultra important one---Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God.--that means--OT-NT--years of study--over and over--one still learns new utterances.--- Have you obeyed Jesus? Or did some teacher assure you that you are saved or born again without listening to Jesus' truths????? That teacher is in darkness. Run from them.

All that actually love Jesus have already done these things and continue to do so daily. Its a 100% guarantee that the real teachers that belong to Jesus make sure every utterance is learned over and over--without fail---are these your teachers??????? If not---RUN FROM THEM.
while i agree, i would like to offer the reflection that i have been sent to Right Pastors to learn the wrong things, too. Which does sound weird, i know, but then i guess that was the lesson i needed to learn at the time. admitting out loud, to the air even, that "oh, was this why i was sent here?" generally moved the process along though.

for what that's worth.

Old 11-21-2016, 02:50 PM

20,442 posts, read 12,793,000 times
Quote:
Yes love one another and 5000 other teachings. Every one counts under--obeying him.

Old 11-21-2016, 04:37 PM

9,690 posts, read 10,020,758 times
In John 2: 5 . There was a wedding in Cana , and they said ``They have no wine , so Jesus mother said to the servant about Jesus ....``What so ever He said to you Do It ..``..... And miracles will happen

Old 11-21-2016, 08:04 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,786,324 times
Quote:
And it includes,"As the Father sent me so I send you."

Like this;

I am the light of the world. No one who follows me shall ever walk in darkness because he will posses the light of life.

The Lord who sent me says this;

"Turn to me all you ends of the earth and be safe for I am God there is no other.

Speak the truth to one another, judge righteously and let honesty and peace be at your gates."

Old 11-22-2016, 07:28 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,284,780 times
Quote:
I like Pleroos post better....bet Jesus would too.

Old 11-22-2016, 07:30 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,284,780 times
Quote:
If only......unfortunately too many people figure that's not good enough. They gotta put rules and regulations on everything before they can love...too bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity