Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2018, 08:55 AM

3,671 posts, read 2,249,187 times

Advertisements

GINOLJC, to all. @look3467.

If you have understood what I had posted in #398 then you will be ready for this.

God’s plurality, or his diverseness is within himself. Man is God image, and this image is ANOTHER of oneself. This was made known in the things that was made, as the apostle Paul said in Romans 1:19 & 20. the first man was made, then “Another” man was made from the first man. This is the Pattern or as you said the type, me, I use the word sort. Again we’re on the same page.

Now, understand this, the type, this sort, (Invisible) was made know the same way the first image was made known, “FORMED”,, not the Spirit, but the body, and the Spirit, the share/the another was found in flesh. supportive scripture for this Diversity in flesh is Philippians 2:7 & 8. and this type, this sort was to come for a reason. to give his life, (blood) for his creation, which is in his own image. So another of the Spirit himself came, and MANIFESTED in flesh. Another, according to Vine’s Dictionary, is G243 allos means a numerical difference, because it is of the same “TYPE” or “SORT”. a numerical difference is better known as DIFFERENTIATION, take note of this word. Understand we’re speaking of NUMBERS not PERSONS. This DIFFERENTIATION of God the Spirit is the SAME TYPE or SORT, hence the meaning in Philippians 2:6 EQUAL "with" GOD, and not equal "to" God, which means another person which is G 2087 heteros. (NOT THE SAME TYPE/SORT) .

Knowing this, the Spirit/God first Administration or dispensation, (or Work) without flesh, without bone, and without blood, is to create and make everything. He, God the Holy Spirit is the "CREATOR" and "MAKER" of everything, he is the “beginning of his OWN creation. Hence the title Father, meaning Originator, the “FIRST” (as with the Lord Jesus the "beggining" of God creation in the new creation). God/the Spirit is the title holder of the “first” and the “Last”, which we will see later as Last.

The Spirit/God Second Administration or dispensation, (or Work) with flesh, with bone, and with blood, is to redeem and save his creation. He, God the Holy Spirit is the "REDEEMER", and "SAVIOUR" of the world, his creation. this redeeming and this saving is the character of God the Spirit. meaning like God, is a SON. Remember man was made in the “LIKENESS” of God. And the term Son means to act like your Father. Because Son means character, see G5207, huios. this TYPE of son have nothing to do with biology, it is use metaphorically of character or characteristics of a person. This type or nature, the Son is Natural, flesh, from which God as well as us must die and or be change from. This is the “THAT” in “I AM THAT I AM”. God is, I AM THAT Spirit now shared in Flesh. Just what the Lord Jesus said, I AM. Now so far we have the first two Administration of God, “I AM and THAT”.

Now, the Last Administration or dispensation of the Spirit/God, (or last Work) in GLORIFIED flesh and bone, but no blood. He, God the Holy Spirit is the "COMFORTER" of his people, and the "MEDIATOR" of his people, this is his “LAST” Administration or dispensation, hence the title of the First and the "LAST". just like the first creation, we have or movement and being in him. now he is reconciling all things in, in, in, in him again, now, with new bodies. wonder why he said, Romans 8:20 "For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope". this is our hope, Meaning we’re “partakers” of his divine nature, hence the process of reconciliation in this LAST Administration or dispensation. this is the Last Administration or dispensation of the Spirit/God, “I AM” Spirit "THAT" was in natural flesh, now "I AM" Spirit Glorified with the a new or resurrected body. The titles “Father”, “Son, and “Holy spirit” are only title of the One Spirit DIVERSIFIED who is I AM, Father, THAT, Son, I AM the Holy Spirit Glorified in a body. supportive scripture, Colossians 2:9 "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily". See, there is no modalism here.

Now, all of this bring us to this finial conclusion. Remember I said take note of the word DIFFERENTIATION?. well since God is a numerical difference of himself in flesh. The million dollar question is this. “if it’s two of him, meaning God/the Spirit, and God the Son, how is the scripture true in Revelation when it says we will see “HIS” face, (meaning one), if it’s two. And the second question, if the son is to be subject unto the Father, and Jesus is the Father according to Isaiah 9:6, how do one reconcile these verses. GOOD question. Two question, two answers, short and to the point. 1. ASSIMILATION, or the INTEGRATION of oneself which is the reverse process of DIFFERENTIATION, or the SHARING of oneself in ANOTHER FORM. and 2. when the Kingdom is taken up, (1 Corinthians 15:28), the Son will BE” subject, integrated, or assimilated (WITHIN) the Father,. Understand “BE” Subject is not the same as Subject which have two difference meaning.

With DIFFERENTIATION going back to ASSIMILATION, and “BE” subject going back to “WITHIN” the authority or POWER of God, both answer the two question at the same time.

Bottom line, this is the NEW CREATION, the Spirit/Holy Spirit/God in the GLORIFIED body, and the Son is that BEGINNING of this NEW CREATION by having the First resurrected body, hence the scripture is true, “Christ the beginning of the creation of God”, (Rev 3:14). And this NEW CREATION, consist of the Spirit dwelling in that new resurrect body which certify the scripture found in Colossians 2:9 "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily”. amen. YES ONE God.

PCY

Old 01-23-2018, 01:23 PM

1,248 posts, read 1,259,195 times
Great explanation!!
I simplify it by the following verse...Gen 41:32 And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice; it is because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass.
In other words...thriptlets as in 333,777 and dreaded 666.( By most counts)
First six, the number of a man, is Adam.
The second six, a man s the second Adam. (Jesus) The third man is the glorified man. That's us. Reborn in the Spirt of Jesus to life.
If you apply that verse to those three numbers we can clearly see the three administration's at work.
Blessings, AJ

Old 01-23-2018, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by look3467 View Post
Great explanation!!
I simplify it by the following verse...Gen 41:32 And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice; it is because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass.
In other words...thriptlets as in 333,777 and dreaded 666.( By most counts)
First six, the number of a man, is Adam.
The second six, a man s the second Adam. (Jesus) The third man is the glorified man. That's us. Reborn in the Spirt of Jesus to life.
If you apply that verse to those three numbers we can clearly see the three administration's at work.
Blessings, AJ
GINOLJC, good follow up explanation. all of God's dispensation or Administration is to bring up back into him.
I agree, we're born again in him. because another word for "ASSIMILATION" is also ADOPTION.

and by being in HIM, we're the new creation in him. this is the partaking of his divine nature. he took part in our humanity, so to redeem us and make up part of his divine nature. this is also call ADOPTION from the Legal point of view. both have the SAME effect of inheritance. and this inheritance is in being a SON.

there is much to really discuss, but the mystery is no more. God is not a echad of himself in flesh but the Equal share (as G243 allos states), in flesh. (see Philippians 2:6-8)

in one's studies focus in on Philippians 2:6-8, and John 1:1 -14, and the book of Isaiah, one will understand who the Spirit really is.

in understanding diversity by sharing, the Godhead is made plain, and all the hard question of the bible concering the Godhead come in to clear understanding.

May the Lord Jesus bless you.

PCY.

Old 01-23-2018, 04:40 PM

10,070 posts, read 4,990,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
in one's studies focus in on Philippians 2:6-8, and John 1:1 -14, and the book of Isaiah, one will understand who the Spirit really is.
PCY.
I wonder why stop at John 1:14 when John 1:18 says No man has seen God at any time.
People saw Jesus, and as John continues at John 6:46 that No man has seen the Father.
John further writes at 1st John 4:12 that No man has seen God at any time.
Plus, as Exodus 33:20 states No man can see God and live. People saw Jesus and lived.

I find at Numbers 11:17,25 that God's spirit is a neuter "IT"
The newer KJV changed "ITSELF" to himself at Romans 8:16,26,
So, as in English we speak of a car or a ship as a 'she' although 'it' remains a neuter as does God's spirit - Psalm 104:30.
Surely there was No person in Job's nose as per Job 27:3 where God's spirit was found.

Old 01-23-2018, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
I wonder why stop at John 1:14 when John 1:18 says No man has seen God at any time.
People saw Jesus, and as John continues at John 6:46 that No man has seen the Father.
John further writes at 1st John 4:12 that No man has seen God at any time.
Plus, as Exodus 33:20 states No man can see God and live. People saw Jesus and lived.

I find at Numbers 11:17,25 that God's spirit is a neuter "IT"
The newer KJV changed "ITSELF" to himself at Romans 8:16,26,
So, as in English we speak of a car or a ship as a 'she' although 'it' remains a neuter as does God's spirit - Psalm 104:30.
Surely there was No person in Job's nose as per Job 27:3 where God's spirit was found.
John 14:8-9 "Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 9 "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?". God is a Spirit, you know him by his works. just as you're a Spirit, but is known by your post.

John 1:1 -14 God was made flesh, see, 2 Corinthians 5:19 "To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation".

as for the it, your body is a it, are you?.

forget your nose, is God in you, which cover your nose.

Now may I ask you a few question, concering seeing God. in Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John". my question to you is this, "WHO sent his angel to John?". mind you read Revelation 22:6 first. was it the one whom you calls the Father/God, or the one who you calls the Son/Jesus the Christ. so which one was it. thanks in advance for your answer, I'll be looking for it.

PCY.

Old 01-23-2018, 06:42 PM

What about Job's nose at Job 27:3

I see at Revelation 22:6 the mention that these sayings are ' faithful and true ' by the Lord God.
I see at Revelation 1:5 that Jesus is the one called ' faithful '. Jesus is also the faithful one of Revelation 3:14 B; 19:11.
I see at Revelation 1:1 that it is 'God' who gives 'faithful' Jesus Christ the Revelation, and the Revelation was signified (or shown in signs) by (God's) angel.
So, John received the Revelation from God's angelic messenger. It was Not of John himself.
First, God gave the Revelation to Jesus.
So, there is the channel or line of communication starting from * God, to * Jesus, to the * angel, to * John, to * us last.
I find there are only two (2) angels named in Scripture: Michael and Gabriel.

Old 01-23-2018, 06:51 PM

Quote:
What about Job's nose at Job 27:3

I see at Revelation 22:6 the mention that these sayings are ' faithful and true ' by the Lord God.
I see at Revelation 1:5 that Jesus is the one called ' faithful '. Jesus is also the faithful one of Revelation 3:14 B; 19:11.
I see at Revelation 1:1 that it is 'God' who gives 'faithful' Jesus Christ the Revelation, and the Revelation was signified (or shown in signs) by (God's) angel.
So, John received the Revelation from God's angelic messenger. It was Not of John himself.
First, God gave the Revelation to Jesus.
So, there is the channel or line of communication starting from * God, to * Jesus, to the * angel, to * John, to * us last.
I find there are only two (2) angels named in Scripture: Michael and Gabriel.
I want to get this right, so are you saying that the Lord Jesus, who is the Lord God of the holy prophets, sent the Angel to John yes or no?

PCY

Old 01-23-2018, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
I want to get this right, so are you saying that the Lord Jesus, who is the Lord God of the holy prophets, sent the Angel to John yes or no?
PCY
My reading comprehension is that God gave the Revelation to Jesus, then that Revelation by God's angel to John.

The Lord God 'of the holy prophets' is the KJV LORD of Psalm 110.
The KJV LORD in all Upper-Case letters is the LORD God where the Tetragrammaton appears.
The KJV Lord, in some lower-case letters, stands for the Lord Jesus.

The Lord Jesus of Revelation 3:12 still thinks he has a God over him.
I find there are two (2) thrones mentioned at Revelation 3:21. One throne for Jesus and one throne for his God.

Old 01-23-2018, 07:06 PM

998 posts, read 438,119 times
"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Someone wrote that that’s what he said...
So you don't believe the Holy Bible. The spirit of Ama said that we should use the King James Version (KJV) of the Holy Bible because it is "nearer the truth" (than other versions). That means that there are flaws in the KJV. I use the red-letter edition of the KJV. I believe that if it is the word of Jesus (red letters), it is unadulterated. If it is in black, then it is up to us whether we accept it or not.

Ama also recommended aside from the KJV that we read "Awit at Salaysay ng Pasiong Mahal ni Hesucristong Panginoon Natin" (Song and Narration of the Holy Passion of our LORD Jesus Christ) or "Pasiong Mahal" or "Pasyon".

Old 01-23-2018, 07:06 PM

Quote:
My reading comprehension is that God gave the Revelation to Jesus, then that Revelation by God's angel to John.

The Lord God 'of the holy prophets' is the KJV LORD of Psalm 110.
The KJV LORD in all Upper-Case letters is the LORD God where the Tetragrammaton appears.
The KJV Lord, in some lower-case letters, stands for the Lord Jesus.

The Lord Jesus of Revelation 3:12 still thinks he has a God over him.
I find there are two (2) thrones mentioned at Revelation 3:21. One throne for Jesus and one throne for his God.
that's two time you side step the question. you said that God's angel was sent to John, ok, which PERSON title holder sent the angel. out of the person of God was it the Father who sent his angel or was it the Son who sent the angel. answer either "Father" or "Son".

I'll be looking for that answer, don't let it be a third strike, ok. I'm trying to get you see an error you made about seeing God..

PCY
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity