Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2017, 12:14 PM

4,883 posts, read 6,210,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Satan raped Eve and murdered her husband. He was a murderer FROM THE BEGINNING. They were as one soul clothed in the glory of the Lord (Christ), not a physical body like we have now, until after the fall, when G-d gave them SKINS to cover them. The glorified body we are to receive when the soul and spirit have come back into union IN HIM, is this same covering restored (and they went INTO THE ARK, by twos). Ever wonder why in the natural realm murder seems to happen with rape a lot? This is why. They are doing what they "saw" their father do.

This same spirit is what tried to "rape" (impose IT'S will upon the Spirit) Jesus and murder Him by tempting Him to disobey, through Peter after He had revealed the manner in which He must die and Peter said, "Be it far from You, Lord", and the Lord rebuked the root, Satan. The scenario of what happened with the cross is the same as what happened in the garden. G-d permitted it because He took evil and made good come out of it. G-d is the only one that can use evil to destroy evil. Peace

Chapter and verse please...this is utter nonsense.

Old 03-07-2017, 02:20 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,726,323 times
Quote:
Satan raped Eve and murdered her husband. He was a murderer FROM THE BEGINNING. They were as one soul clothed in the glory of the Lord (Christ), not a physical body like we have now, until after the fall, when G-d gave them SKINS to cover them. The glorified body we are to receive when the soul and spirit have come back into union IN HIM, is this same covering restored (and they went INTO THE ARK, by twos). Ever wonder why in the natural realm murder seems to happen with rape a lot? This is why. They are doing what they "saw" their father do.

This same spirit is what tried to "rape" (impose IT'S will upon the Spirit) Jesus and murder Him by tempting Him to disobey, through Peter after He had revealed the manner in which He must die and Peter said, "Be it far from You, Lord", and the Lord rebuked the root, Satan. The scenario of what happened with the cross is the same as what happened in the garden. G-d permitted it because He took evil and made good come out of it. G-d is the only one that can use evil to destroy evil. Peace
I don't agree , but we can have different oppionions and I am fine with that ..
I do think they were same body until he removed EVE from Adam .

and I think Eve wanted the whole and not the half of a whole .. and that is the reason God cursed EVE to" Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you”, because it appears she was not content with her choices and didn't want what was hers to have. she must have wanted the
"MORE!!! ", the one who was still a whole !
It seems she wanted what wasn't hers to have in the legal sense also . She was to be Adams glory... Not the Right Arms of the Father's glory.. how much of our christian walk is the Lord trying to get us to be content with what we have and to make the most of what we have ? to make the most of the choices he puts before us .. and not to be looking around for things we want or going about to make it happen in our own minds and ways? or to do it for anyone else either like Jezebel and Ahab and the vineyard.

and only in the fall did Adam get what was really his.
so instead of trying to get back and directions to get restored after when only she had eaten , he ate also in just rebellion to the Lord who had made him jealous . I am betting Adam real issue was jealousy then rebellion .
I think this is the exact reasons God spends so much time trying to help us become content and at peace with what he gives us now before we get anything real like real power. .

ladies / Eve's are we ready to be and stay content with what we have earned as rewards and with what God will provide for us ?

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-07-2017 at 02:52 PM..

Old 03-07-2017, 02:27 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,732,188 times
Clearly the Fall had to be part of God's plan to begin with. If it wasn't, he wouldn't have put the silly tree in there. He wouldn't have wandered off and just let Adam and Eve partake. The bigger picture: Living in a lost and fallen world is part of God's plan for us. It isn't about being cruel. For some reason, God wanted his children to live in an imperfect world. Does this help us appreciate a perfect one? Is it about being tested with both good and bad possible choices? I think it's both of those and probably a lot of things that God has not yet revealed to us.

Old 03-07-2017, 02:35 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,041,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyGrl View Post
Chapter and verse please...this is utter nonsense.

Try to hear it with SPIRITUAL ears next time. If you know the Word, you don't need me to regurgitate chapter and verse, do you? Peace

Old 03-07-2017, 02:35 PM

so my next question would be about why the glory left Adam and eve , or died ? what do you guys think?

Old 03-07-2017, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Try to hear it with SPIRITUAL ears next time. If you know the Word, you don't need me to regurgitate chapter and verse, do you? Peace
NO Rbbi1 you have some Jewish mystic stuff going on there and I am going to doubt you can back that up . It is an interesting theory on a subject little known and less discussed. but that is Jewish gnostic and or Jewish mystic or some kind of gnostic/mystic .
I think I can prove Adam and Eve were a body of mud and spit just like when Jesus was here and created the eyeball in the blind man with Spit and dirt , Just like he did on the 6th day. SO their body had physical and spiritual properties .
the spiritual properties are what must have died that day and that is next topic..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-07-2017 at 02:49 PM..

Old 03-07-2017, 04:08 PM

Rbbi1

I just wanted to say I don't doubt that there is alot of weirder theories about Adam and EVE because Christians aren't even really allowed to discuss Adam and Eve because most of the church have turned the whole story into an allegory and from there is just gets stupid and fuzzier by the year. because NO one is allowed in a public place to actually only believe what the bible says and discuss it.
so sure I'm not surprised we didn't get a whole more
"theories", Because we are not allowed a base in the book , to have a foundation of his word . Because of the attack from the left and ( the religion ) scientism in academia and more . throw into that mess some mystic gnostics shaman and dang ,we have a mess.

Old 03-07-2017, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
so my next question would be about why the glory left Adam and Eve , or it died ? what do you guys think?
so my question is why did it leave Adam and EVE ? it left in a way that God didn't even know it had left them.. and how might it come back to us ?

maybe all of ZEC 5 has some clues for us. but especially these two verses m I think might give tiny clues.

Zec 5:9

Then I looked up and saw two women flying toward us, gliding on the wind. They had wings like a stork, and they picked up the basket and flew into the sky.

Isa 60:8
Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?

study the word meanings in the strongs .. of these two verses. and how it is said other versions

very interesting stuff hiding there.

then consider REV 12 .

Old 03-07-2017, 05:55 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,041,351 times
Quote:
NO Rbbi1 you have some Jewish mystic stuff going on there and I am going to doubt you can back that up . It is an interesting theory on a subject little known and less discussed. but that is Jewish gnostic and or Jewish mystic or some kind of gnostic/mystic .
I think I can prove Adam and Eve were a body of mud and spit just like when Jesus was here and created the eyeball in the blind man with Spit and dirt , Just like he did on the 6th day. SO their body had physical and spiritual properties .
the spiritual properties are what must have died that day and that is next topic..

NO Xuipa, I'm not a gnostic, nor do I have Jewish mystic stuff going on there. I sit at His feet for understanding of EVERYTHING in there, and always have, and I can back up EVERYTHING, but it's a question sometimes, of do I really want to or not, seeing how if no one hears what little I threw out there, why go deeper? And they sounded and the depth of the water was 20 fathoms, and they got closer to shore and sounded again and the depth of the water was 15 fathoms. Peace

Old 03-07-2017, 06:45 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,804,925 times
Quote:
Rbbi1

I just wanted to say I don't doubt that there is alot of weirder theories about Adam and EVE because Christians aren't even really allowed to discuss Adam and Eve because most of the church have turned the whole story into an allegory and from there is just gets stupid and fuzzier by the year. because NO one is allowed in a public place to actually only believe what the bible says and discuss it.
so sure I'm not surprised we didn't get a whole more
"theories", Because we are not allowed a base in the book , to have a foundation of his word . Because of the attack from the left and ( the religion ) scientism in academia and more . throw into that mess some mystic gnostics shaman and dang ,we have a mess.
For a part I will defend some things of what some of the mystics have shared concerning the Torah.
Sometimes you might find that the sages are offering salt.

Think of how encompassing His creation is as we grow.
I have read some of what you have shared concerning the temple Yechezkel(Ezekiel) was shown.
Something I found so beautiful about the woman who washed the Lord's feet with her hair. It was like watching the Glory of the Lord enter in the Gate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity