Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2017, 07:04 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,757,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Yes i do. Death and Life are 'IN" power of the tongue And those who love it will eat its fruit.

For by YOUR WORDS you will be justified, and by YOUR WORDS you will be condemned."

Camps the Punk feeling lucky
Jesus says
you will live(otherwise you die!!!!!!) by every word ......

Pro 30:5
Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
Mat 4:4
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

and he needed to say that to the devil..

. what is he speaking about ?

you only proved some people have words which you need not a mouth to do . you did not prove that you have a mouth!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2017, 07:21 PM

37,348 posts, read 28,459,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
Jesus says
you will live(otherwise you die!!!!!!) by every word ......

Pro 30:5
Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
Mat 4:4
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

and he needed to say that to the devil..

. what is he speaking about ?

you only proved some people have words which you need not a mouth to do . you did not prove that you have a mouth!
Where in your bible speech here does it say the bible is the mouth of God ?. Admit it , you cannot prove the bible is the mouth of God. What a christian who believes the bible is the word of God sees when they read
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God................... IS THIS >>>>>>>
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that is written

Old 04-29-2017, 08:46 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,757,052 times
Quote:
Where in your bible speech here does it say the bible is the mouth of God ?. Admit it , you cannot prove the bible is the mouth of God. What a christian who believes the bible is the word of God sees when they read
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God................... IS THIS >>>>>>>
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that is written
as I wrote in the prayer and the righteous thread..

Quote:
( So the Spirit can speak without the bible ?) .... i think you know what I mean by this
the spirit leads to the word and word magnifies the Father and the through the Father you gain instruction and get to do that through the Son and no- if or and or buts!
many pray to Jesus or to the spirit .. but that is not the instructions.. we are to pray to the Father through the Son. Jesus died so we can have relationship with the Father .. through his blood..
so you can't even prove your prayers are being heard by the Father thus being answered by the son or the spirit which will always lead to the word.. .
and that you even know his voice or any of their voices ... who's voice do you hear if you are not following his instructions in the bible ? to hear his instructions for your life ?
what is that scripture about instructions again ?[/quote]

throw away the marriage contract and live in sin if you want , but that is not wisdom..

Old 04-29-2017, 08:54 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,801,478 times
Quote:
You've gotta to ask yourself one question PG, do i have a bible verse that proves the mouth of God is the bible, well do ya PG ?.
I already showed you where God says the mouth of God is but you could not see it in the darkness of sin.

Old 04-29-2017, 10:42 PM

37,348 posts, read 28,459,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
I already showed you where God says the mouth of God is but you could not see it in the darkness of sin.
No you didn't , you quoted bible verses that said nothing of the sort. Only someone who is a fraud and lives in darkness would do that.

Old 04-29-2017, 11:13 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,801,478 times
Quote:
No you didn't , you quoted bible verses that said nothing of the sort. Only someone who is a fraud and lives in darkness would do that.
Sorry but no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born from above.

Get the eyes of the son and see.

Old 04-30-2017, 04:24 AM

32,533 posts, read 22,186,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
No, normal for me due to all the time zones I'm in. Usually I go to sleep around 6am and then restart my day at 10am.

Then I'm a Sadducee. As to the Talmud, that is Pharisee as it's commentary from multiple sources that conflict in many locations. It's a 2000 year old written form based the Jewish Bible. In a way it's the Jews saying "We got all our answers ~2000 years in the Talmud, they're traditions were going to follow now". The NT is a combination (compilation of 27 authors) of the two, but instead of getting answers they get more questions. Hence all the branches of Christianity due to different interpretations.

Discussing the Talmud in this forum is a gray area. Discussing the Talmud in the Judaism forum gets us beaten up by the Orthodox BTs who blindly follow it ( they say they do but is reality they follow the interpretation of it by their sect or lead Rabbi).
But you believe in a resurrection, don't you?...Well, Rabbinic Judaism sourced from Pharisaic Judaism, didn't it?...But without the Sages commentaries, aren't there certain things in Torah that are difficult to understand?...Like Shechita?...If I remember my reading, there are no detailed instruction on how to perform it, just instructions that it is to be done as HaShem has commanded...Well, let's not forget that in Christianity they utilize the Old Testament, which is an edited version of the Tanakh...And the fact that they over spiritualize a lot and look for hidden meanings, etc...

Old 04-30-2017, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
The atheists may not have faith, but even though they consider the OT and NT as pure fiction they follow the commandments listed in both as the ethics and morals they have. Prisons aren't filled with 100% atheists, are they?
Prisons seem to be filled with several different religious types, mostly Christians I would say...

Old 04-30-2017, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
Yet you have no evidence to back up your views as usual even though Jesus said to remain in His word, the word of God.

"If you repent so I restore you, you shall stand in my presence. If you bring forth the precious and not the vile you shall be my mouthpiece. Then it shall be they who turn to you and not you to them and I shall make you like a solid wall of bronze to this people. They will fight against you but they shall not prevail for I am with you to deliver you."
Yirmiyahu - Jeremiah - Chapter 15

19 Therefore, so said the Lord: If you return, I will return you, you will stand before Me, and if you take the precious out of the vile, you shall be as My mouth. Let them return to you, but you shall not return to them.

Rashi's Commentary:

Therefore: Because I suffer from these troubles.

so said the Lord: to me.

If you return: You, Israel, through me, and I will return you to Him, He said to Me, “You will stand before Me.”

and if you take precious out of the vile: If you take a pious man from a wicked man, i.e., if you bring him to repentance.

You shall be as my mouth: For I make a decree and you annul it.

Let them return to you, but you shall not return to them: Let them return to your word, but you shall not return to stray after them.

Old 04-30-2017, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
I think it is arrogant of you to say it is arrogant to tell the truth. a truth written many times BY witnesses who by the way were practicing jews !
say Richard what are the odds jews today would still be worshipping some of those wannabe Messiah rabbi's unless they raised from the dead? zero !! and none of the ones the jews wanted to be their Messiahs's are still being worshipped even a few days past their death . They are not worshipping those Rabbi wannabe Messiah's today because the Rabbi's didn't do it at all or in anyway or even in part did
they do any part of the prophesies . .

but those Jews who wrote the new testaments continued to worship him and died for Him because The one who did raise and he did fulfill all the spring feasts and will fulfill all the fall ones when he comes again..
so you are arrogant to call all those eyes witnesses to the resurrection " liars" when you were not there to see it. and we have witnesses who were there and we have other records.
Where exactly is it prophecied that the Mashiach will return and finish the prophecies?...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity