Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2017, 09:27 AM

28,136 posts, read 30,062,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
We can certainly argue about what makes one a Christian if you'd like, but I made the statement from the view that the poster I responded to was attacking "Trinitarian Christianity" and suggesting that it was responsible for a variety of denominations. I made the statement to point out that JW and Mormonism are 2 churches that do not teach the Trinity, but they are included in the vast number that he referred to. That means that they violate his statement--as they are not "Trinitarian Christianity", and could not have been caused by "Trinitarian Christianity".
Fair enough, and trust me, I would certainly prefer not to argue about what makes one a Christian.

(Sometimes I see the word "Baptist" and immediately think, "Uh oh... enemy!" If I jumped to the wrong conclusion, please accept my apology.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2017, 02:11 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,931,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
We can certainly argue about what makes one a Christian if you'd like, but I made the statement from the view that the poster I responded to was attacking "Trinitarian Christianity" and suggesting that it was responsible for a variety of denominations. I made the statement to point out that JW and Mormonism are 2 churches that do not teach the Trinity, but they are included in the vast number that he referred to. That means that they violate his statement--as they are not "Trinitarian Christianity", and could not have been caused by "Trinitarian Christianity".

It doesn't violate the statement because in reality--one religion on this earth has Jesus leading it.-- Just one-1Cor 1:10

Old 06-10-2017, 10:44 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,426,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
It doesn't violate the statement because in reality--one religion on this earth has Jesus leading it.
Remain calm, continue searching, and you're bound to find it.

Old 06-12-2017, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post

I did--the only teachers on this earth that actually teach what Jesus taught--The Jehovah witnesses.
Most hate truth, it does not tickle the ears, Some of it does, but the bible is a two edged sword.
Jesus said FEW will find the road. I know this is 100% fact--- The real teachers of Jesus' here on earth, teach--every utterance from God, over and over. Jesus taught, man MUST live by every utterance, it would be hard when one does not know them. But 0 excuses will be accepted.

Old 06-13-2017, 01:00 AM

Quote:
It doesn't violate the statement because in reality--one religion on this earth has Jesus leading it.
Quote:
Quote:
I did--the only teachers on this earth that actually teach what Jesus taught--The Jehovah witnesses.
No matter how lost you are, you should keep moving.

Old 06-13-2017, 01:11 PM

Quote:
No matter how lost you are, you should keep moving.

The teachings of Jesus prove who is who. The majority will find out the hard way. no trinity god EVER existed.

Old 06-13-2017, 02:52 PM

Quote:
The teachings of Jesus prove who is who. The majority will find out the hard way. no trinity god EVER existed.
I am not into triads or those bearing false-witness.

Last edited by Jerwade; 06-13-2017 at 03:08 PM..

Old 06-14-2017, 05:50 PM

Quote:
I am not into triads or those bearing false-witness.

Error teachings got in starting in the garden of eden,( satans lie to Eve) satan has not stopped getting them in--The Israelite spiritual kings fell all the time in the ot. The Israelites followed them( not all, some stood)Why--Lies or error teachings--After Jesus died, In Peters book-super apostles teaching fornication was ok. An error teaching--it was corrected. In the book of Titus, he had to be left behind and correct--error teachings that got in-- Paul had to correct, Peter on a matter. Satan does not stop where it concerns Jesus' seed. The wise make correction--the unwise think they are standing strong. Example after example throughout the bible. Its a fact of life. The whole Christian world has witnessed the correction. Otherwise-Dan 12:4, or John 4:22-24 could not be accomplished, here in these last days.

Old 06-14-2017, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Error teachings got in starting in the garden of eden, (satans lie to Eve) satan has not stopped getting them in--The Israelite spiritual kings fell all the time in the ot. The Israelites followed them (not all, some stood). Why--Lies or error teachings--After Jesus died, In Peters book-super apostles teaching fornication was ok. An error teaching--it was corrected. In the book of Titus, he had to be left behind and correct--error teachings that got in-- Paul had to correct, Peter on a matter. Satan does not stop where it concerns Jesus' seed. The wise make correction--the unwise think they are standing strong. Example after example throughout the bible. Its a fact of life. The whole Christian world has witnessed the correction. Otherwise-Dan 12:4, or John 4:22-24 could not be accomplished, here in these last days.
"Man cannot comprehend the existence of his own errors, when too deeply immersed in them."

Satan is not an entity - separate from the human nature. You will find that - it is man who calls down fire and condemnation. Which comes from his imagination, not realism. Following the true path to life is not found in some bogus Satan seed theology. Take responsibility for your own thoughts and actions, then move forward!

Old 06-15-2017, 12:42 AM

63,977 posts, read 40,262,899 times
Quote:
"Man cannot comprehend the existence of his own errors, when too deeply immersed in them."

Satan is not an entity - separate from the human nature. You will find that - it is man who calls down fire and condemnation. Which comes from his imagination, not realism. Following the true path to life is not found in some bogus Satan seed theology. Take responsibility for your own thoughts and actions, then move forward!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity