Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is It A Sin Not To Get A Tattoo When You Want a Tattoo, But You Think It Breaks The law?
No, It aint no sin if you don't have a tattoo 0 0%
If You Are Not Getting A Tattoo Because You Are keeping The Law, Then You Are Cursed For Keeping The law 0 0%
Dolphins, I think you should get a Dolphin 0 0%
Get you some Skulls Hanni! 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2017, 10:20 AM

23,353 posts, read 10,647,347 times

Advertisements

I realize that most people aint gonna read my long threads but I am just practicing, thinking and working things out.

Most people are not going to click to the history going back 3000 years, spanning time over 3000 years but if you get what I am saying, it is very amusing.

The first king of Israel named Jeroboam was given ten tribes BECAUSE, Solomon had listened to his gentile wives and he began to involve himself in pagan traditions that his wife{LIKE EVE} led him to sin, and BECAUSE of his involvement in Paganism, God RIPPED TEN TRIBES FROM SOLOMON and gave Jeroboam ten tribes to be a kingdom, and so WHAT WOULD YOU DO IN JEROBOAM'S PLACE?

Suddenly, UNEXPECTEDLY, YOU have become a king of Israel with your own lands, with your own people, YOUR OWN kingdom next to the kingdom of Judah and Jerusalem.

Are you going to bring your people up to Jerusalem to keep the feasts of God that God demanded in Jerusalem?

YOU KNOW.

YOU KNOW that if you let your people go up to Jerusalem to keep the same feasts and Sabbaths as Judah, YOU KNOW that all YOUR people will revert back to Judah BECAUSE, if you let your people go up to keep the feasts in Jerusalem, you will CERTAINLY lose your kingdom and YOUR crown will be taken off your head.

1 Kings 12 ~ The Idolatry of Christianity ~ 100 years after Jesus, Christianity followed in the ways of Jeroboam.

Jeroboam's Idolatry
25Then Jeroboam built Shechem in the hill country of Ephraim, and lived there. And he went out from there and built Penuel. 26Jeroboam said in his heart, "Now the kingdom will return to the house of David. 27"If this people go up to offer sacrifices in the house of the LORD at Jerusalem, then the heart of this people will return to their lord, even to Rehoboam king of Judah; and they will kill me and return to Rehoboam king of Judah."…

WHAT IS SO AMUSING?

Christianity COMES from Galilee, from the land of the ten lost tribes having been placed there 700 years before Jesus came, brought from Babylon and Egypt being Arabs and the sons of Esau and Ishmael to now become the New house of Israel. One priest was brought back from the ten lost tribes to teach these sons of Esau and Ishmael the ways of God.

God had finally found a way to adopt Esau and Ishmael into Israel, and there they were living in the land of darkness for 700 years claiming to be the new Israel.

Those Ten Tribes claimed to be the REAL Israel, they believed in a Lawless Messiah to come, they created their own worship system that mirrored what was in Judah, and they changed the days of the feasts to adopt the winter solstice.

Those ten tribes called the Torah a strange thing just as Christians do, and God told them,'' I will not be your God, YOU ARE A GENTILE.''

For 700 years these Samaritans have a long recorded history of claiming to be the new Israel JUST LIKE Christianity has been claiming the same thing for 2000 years, it is only a claim when you have rejected Jerusalem and the ways of the king of Jerusalem, you are claiming to be the New Israel EVEN when you speak against the commandments of the God of Israel and his worship system and it is just a claim, the same claim the ten tribes made, the same claim that the Samaritans made for 700 years, and then Jesus came adopting those very people who had been making a claim, FINALLY, they were adopted BECAUSE they converted to the ways of Jerusalem and stopped calling the commandments of God evil.

100 years after Jesus, Gentiles were NO LONGER BEING ADDED TO THE NATION, how can anyone claim otherwise?

This IS who Christianity IS.

When people look at Islam, they look back to Ishmael as Muslims claim that it was Ishmael who God was going to sacrifice instead of Isaac.

Hagar and Sarah
…23His son by the slave woman was born according to the flesh, but his son by the free woman was born because of the promise. 24These things serve as illustrations, for the women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children into slavery: This is Hagar. 25Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present-day Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children.…

We can see that Ishmael, the son of Hagar is symbolically a part of a Christian, and it is amusing that God had taken the sons of Esau and the sons of Ishmael to put them in the same houses as the ten lost tribes living next to Judah where these Arab sons were claiming to be the New Israel for 700 years before Jesus came, they sat in darkness being oppressed by God.

Isaiah 9

Unto Us a Child is Born

1But there will be no more gloom for her who was in anguish; in earlier times He treated the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali with contempt, but later on He shall make it glorious, by the way of the sea, on the other side of Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles.{THE LAND OF EPHRAIM/LAND OF JOSEPH} 2The people who walk in darkness Will see a great light; Those who live in a dark land, The light will shine on them. 3You shall multiply the nation, You shall increase their gladness; They will be glad in Your presence As with the gladness of harvest, As men rejoice when they divide the spoil.…

These sons of Ishmael and sons of Esau living next to Jews for 700 years, they FINALLY SEE A JEW THEY LOVE.

That the sons of Ishmael would betroth themselves to Judah AS A WIFE, and ADOPTED INTO ISRAEL.

It didn't work for 700 years BECAUSE these people NEVER accepted the commandments of God, they worshipped on Mount Shechem and Ebal where they had their own temple apart from Jerusalem and the religion of God.

These people were taught the ways of the ten lost tribes and for a BRIEF MOMENT IN TIME, THESE sons of Ishmael began to accept God's ways, they came to love Jews, and they came to be a part of Israel because they loved and betrothed themselves to a Jew and MOST IMPORTANT, they converted to Judaism for THE FIRST TIME IN 700 years.

IT WAS ONLY their conversion to Judaism that gave them adoption into Israel.

Once a son of Ishmael goes back to his former pagan God's, he IS NO LONGER IN ISRAEL.

Those ten tribes were NO LONGER GOD'S people, and he refused to be their God ONCE they took on their former pagan ways where they worshipped on the hills instead of at the Temple.

If I have said it once, I have said it a thousand times,'' God has played a trick on you, O CHRISTIAN, if you try and judge a son of Ishmael or a Muslim, YOU JUDGE YOURSELF, GOD HAS TURNED THE TABLES ON YOU.''

Islam and Christianity, Christianity and Islam occupying the same land WHILE CALLING THE JEWS, ''OCCUPPIERS''

Christianity doesn't believe they come from the seed of Ishmael and Isaac, and it was only a brief time in history when they could actually claim to be of the seed of Isaac in order to be called,'' Israel.''

The conversion of Gentiles living in Galilee of the nations was the conversion of the sons of Ishmael and Esau into Israel WHEN THEY CONVERTED.

They claimed to be the NEW ISRAEL for 700 years, but they WERE NEVER ACCEPTED UNTIL THEY CONVERTED TO JUDAISM UNDER A BETROTHAL TO A JEW.

IT WAS JUST A BRIEF MOMENT IN HISTORY WHEN THE SONS OF ISHMAEL BECAME THE SONS OF ISRAEL.

WHEN THESE NEW ADOPTED GENTILE SONS WERE ADOPTED INTO EPHRAIM/ISRAEL, THEY HAD WAITED 700 YEARS, AND NOW THEY COULD ACTUALLY BECOME THE NEW ISRAEL WHERE THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL IS CONCERNED IN THE LAND OF JOSEPH.

BUT ALL THIS CAME TO A CRASHING HALT.

100 YEARS AFTER JESUS, GENTILES STOPPED CONVERTING TO JUDAISM.

WHAT IS NOT TO GET?

WHY ARE SONS OF ISHMAEL AND SONS OF ESAU STILL CLAIMING TO BE SONS OF ISRAEL?
WHY ARE SONS OF ISHMAEL AND SONS OF ESAU QUOTING JEWISH SCRIPTURES GIVEN TO CONVERTS OF JUDAISM WHO ARE ADOPTED SONS OF ISAAC?

YOU LEAVE JUDAISM, AND YOU HAVE LEFT ISRAEL.

WHAT IS NOT TO UNDERSTAND O ISHMAEL?

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 07-03-2017 at 10:43 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2017, 12:47 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,756,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
That's my point, Isn't Islam just another denomination of Christianity?

[/b]
what a load. there is no response to such statements.. hanni all I know is that when you try and get in as one of those virgins brides maids ...Us ladies are going to have a stomp dance on your high heels!!.
you are just so silly.
hanni Judahism is a offshoot of Eve-ism and all His promises to EVE . Jews a corrupted (menes'd ) sea people .. and yet they give no one credit either. they sit on our land and curse our KING .. Our proven SON of man. it is his land by inheritance a blood line long before David ...
David was buying stolen lands and they were all trading in stolen lands ... gross sinners occupying (AE)Lycians lands which were stolen by Egypt and his cousins. SO until Jesus comes and takes it back
from even them.. and He claims it... he can't give it too Abraham's children. until he gives and protects it . Then it isn't theirs and never was theirs without him !!
the land . the religion , it was never really theirs without HIM who 's land, who's temple it is his by birthright ( at least part of it ) and when he takes it and protects it it is because it is his .

yet by converting to the shamanism of modern Judaism you mock HIM .
you help falsely steal and corrupt and accuse both his religions people and that is for sure using his name for vanity. you use his history, just as much as those you judge. but you do mock them both.

Old 07-03-2017, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
what a load. there is no response to such statements.. hanni all I know is that when you try and get in as one of those virgins brides maids ...Us ladies are going to have a stomp dance on your high heels!!.
you are just so silly.
hanni Judahism is a offshoot of Eve-ism and all His promises to EVE . Jews a corrupted (menes'd ) sea people .. and yet they give no one credit either. they sit on our land and curse our KING .. Our proven SON of man. it is his land by inheritance a blood line long before David ...
David was buying stolen lands and they were all trading in stolen lands ... gross sinners occupying (AE)Lycians lands which were stolen by Egypt and his cousins. SO until Jesus comes and takes it back
from even them.. and He claims it... he can't give it too Abraham's children. until he gives and protects it . Then it isn't theirs and never was theirs without him !!
the land . the religion , it was never really theirs without HIM who 's land, who's temple it is his by birthright ( at least part of it ) and when he takes it and protects it it is because it is his .

yet by converting to the shamanism of modern Judaism you mock HIM .
you help falsely steal and corrupt and accuse both his religions people and that is for sure using his name for vanity. you use his history, just as much as those you judge. but you do mock them both.
If we trace Christianity, we trace them right back to the land of the ten lost tribes who waited on another Messiah to come, just like Judah, and Mohammed came trying to be this Messiah and carving his religion out of Christianity. Christianity had already made laws against ANYONE who kept Judaism, and Christianity led the way when they changed their worship system and converted back to the ways of the ten lost tribes, those Galileans had the same worship system that Christians do today.

Mohammed came appealing to the Jews in Passover, in Pentecost and in the feast of Tabernacles with the Sabbaths of God from the same mentality found in Samaria, amongst Samaritans who were taught their religion by the ten lost tribes.

Christianity led the way when they refused Jerusalem and put their own man in the place of God and this is just what Mohammed did, and Muslims ALSO recognize Jesus, and if they will recognize the Gentile Jesus of Rome enough to keep the feasts of the Roman Gentile Jesus, then why would you exclude them from being believers of Jesus?

They claim the last Madi will crawl out of the well with Jesus don't they?

Something like that, but that Jesus will also have his righteous days of Judgments, who are you to judge the Muslim in whether he believes in Christ or not IF INDEED, the Koran witnesses of Jesus?

Old 07-03-2017, 02:25 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,500,862 times
Quote:
I realize that most people ain't gonna read my long threads but I am just practicing, thinking and working things out.

I read what you post, and will admit - you are long winded.

Old 07-03-2017, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I read what you post, and will admit - you are long winded.

Always been that way, I will turn around and paddle in the other direction in mid stream learning things, I might just play Satan for a while.

Always trying to work things out in my head to end up with a simple conclusion, or back to one simple question,'' What and who are the 3 in the garden?''

Then more questions.

''Who is the son of the most beautiful creature, and who is the son of Adam, and who is the son of Eve.''

''How do we get back to the garden?''

The biggest question of all,'' Who and what am I?''

I am two kingdoms with a city between two rival kingdoms, a city in the forehead written between my eyes, and the city that is in my bosom between two kingdoms.

Old 07-03-2017, 05:08 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,844,738 times
Quote:
I realize that most people aint gonna read my long threads but I am just practicing, thinking and working things out.

Most people are not going to click to the history going back 3000 years, spanning time over 3000 years but if you get what I am saying, it is very amusing.

The first king of Israel named Jeroboam was given ten tribes BECAUSE, Solomon had listened to his gentile wives and he began to involve himself in pagan traditions that his wife{LIKE EVE} led him to sin, and BECAUSE of his involvement in Paganism, God RIPPED TEN TRIBES FROM SOLOMON and gave Jeroboam ten tribes to be a kingdom, and so WHAT WOULD YOU DO IN JEROBOAM'S PLACE?

Suddenly, UNEXPECTEDLY, YOU have become a king of Israel with your own lands, with your own people, YOUR OWN kingdom next to the kingdom of Judah and Jerusalem.

Are you going to bring your people up to Jerusalem to keep the feasts of God that God demanded in Jerusalem?

YOU KNOW.

YOU KNOW that if you let your people go up to Jerusalem to keep the same feasts and Sabbaths as Judah, YOU KNOW that all YOUR people will revert back to Judah BECAUSE, if you let your people go up to keep the feasts in Jerusalem, you will CERTAINLY lose your kingdom and YOUR crown will be taken off your head.

1 Kings 12 ~ The Idolatry of Christianity ~ 100 years after Jesus, Christianity followed in the ways of Jeroboam.

Jeroboam's Idolatry
25Then Jeroboam built Shechem in the hill country of Ephraim, and lived there. And he went out from there and built Penuel. 26Jeroboam said in his heart, "Now the kingdom will return to the house of David. 27"If this people go up to offer sacrifices in the house of the LORD at Jerusalem, then the heart of this people will return to their lord, even to Rehoboam king of Judah; and they will kill me and return to Rehoboam king of Judah."…

WHAT IS SO AMUSING?

Christianity COMES from Galilee, from the land of the ten lost tribes having been placed there 700 years before Jesus came, brought from Babylon and Egypt being Arabs and the sons of Esau and Ishmael to now become the New house of Israel. One priest was brought back from the ten lost tribes to teach these sons of Esau and Ishmael the ways of God.

God had finally found a way to adopt Esau and Ishmael into Israel, and there they were living in the land of darkness for 700 years claiming to be the new Israel.

Those Ten Tribes claimed to be the REAL Israel, they believed in a Lawless Messiah to come, they created their own worship system that mirrored what was in Judah, and they changed the days of the feasts to adopt the winter solstice.

Those ten tribes called the Torah a strange thing just as Christians do, and God told them,'' I will not be your God, YOU ARE A GENTILE.''

For 700 years these Samaritans have a long recorded history of claiming to be the new Israel JUST LIKE Christianity has been claiming the same thing for 2000 years, it is only a claim when you have rejected Jerusalem and the ways of the king of Jerusalem, you are claiming to be the New Israel EVEN when you speak against the commandments of the God of Israel and his worship system and it is just a claim, the same claim the ten tribes made, the same claim that the Samaritans made for 700 years, and then Jesus came adopting those very people who had been making a claim, FINALLY, they were adopted BECAUSE they converted to the ways of Jerusalem and stopped calling the commandments of God evil.

100 years after Jesus, Gentiles were NO LONGER BEING ADDED TO THE NATION, how can anyone claim otherwise?

This IS who Christianity IS.

When people look at Islam, they look back to Ishmael as Muslims claim that it was Ishmael who God was going to sacrifice instead of Isaac.

Hagar and Sarah
…23His son by the slave woman was born according to the flesh, but his son by the free woman was born because of the promise. 24These things serve as illustrations, for the women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children into slavery: This is Hagar. 25Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present-day Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children.…

We can see that Ishmael, the son of Hagar is symbolically a part of a Christian, and it is amusing that God had taken the sons of Esau and the sons of Ishmael to put them in the same houses as the ten lost tribes living next to Judah where these Arab sons were claiming to be the New Israel for 700 years before Jesus came, they sat in darkness being oppressed by God.

Isaiah 9

Unto Us a Child is Born

1But there will be no more gloom for her who was in anguish; in earlier times He treated the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali with contempt, but later on He shall make it glorious, by the way of the sea, on the other side of Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles.{THE LAND OF EPHRAIM/LAND OF JOSEPH} 2The people who walk in darkness Will see a great light; Those who live in a dark land, The light will shine on them. 3You shall multiply the nation, You shall increase their gladness; They will be glad in Your presence As with the gladness of harvest, As men rejoice when they divide the spoil.…

These sons of Ishmael and sons of Esau living next to Jews for 700 years, they FINALLY SEE A JEW THEY LOVE.

That the sons of Ishmael would betroth themselves to Judah AS A WIFE, and ADOPTED INTO ISRAEL.

It didn't work for 700 years BECAUSE these people NEVER accepted the commandments of God, they worshipped on Mount Shechem and Ebal where they had their own temple apart from Jerusalem and the religion of God.

These people were taught the ways of the ten lost tribes and for a BRIEF MOMENT IN TIME, THESE sons of Ishmael began to accept God's ways, they came to love Jews, and they came to be a part of Israel because they loved and betrothed themselves to a Jew and MOST IMPORTANT, they converted to Judaism for THE FIRST TIME IN 700 years.

IT WAS ONLY their conversion to Judaism that gave them adoption into Israel.

Once a son of Ishmael goes back to his former pagan God's, he IS NO LONGER IN ISRAEL.

Those ten tribes were NO LONGER GOD'S people, and he refused to be their God ONCE they took on their former pagan ways where they worshipped on the hills instead of at the Temple.

If I have said it once, I have said it a thousand times,'' God has played a trick on you, O CHRISTIAN, if you try and judge a son of Ishmael or a Muslim, YOU JUDGE YOURSELF, GOD HAS TURNED THE TABLES ON YOU.''

Islam and Christianity, Christianity and Islam occupying the same land WHILE CALLING THE JEWS, ''OCCUPPIERS''

Christianity doesn't believe they come from the seed of Ishmael and Isaac, and it was only a brief time in history when they could actually claim to be of the seed of Isaac in order to be called,'' Israel.''

The conversion of Gentiles living in Galilee of the nations was the conversion of the sons of Ishmael and Esau into Israel WHEN THEY CONVERTED.

They claimed to be the NEW ISRAEL for 700 years, but they WERE NEVER ACCEPTED UNTIL THEY CONVERTED TO JUDAISM UNDER A BETROTHAL TO A JEW.

IT WAS JUST A BRIEF MOMENT IN HISTORY WHEN THE SONS OF ISHMAEL BECAME THE SONS OF ISRAEL.

WHEN THESE NEW ADOPTED GENTILE SONS WERE ADOPTED INTO EPHRAIM/ISRAEL, THEY HAD WAITED 700 YEARS, AND NOW THEY COULD ACTUALLY BECOME THE NEW ISRAEL WHERE THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL IS CONCERNED IN THE LAND OF JOSEPH.

BUT ALL THIS CAME TO A CRASHING HALT.

100 YEARS AFTER JESUS, GENTILES STOPPED CONVERTING TO JUDAISM.

WHAT IS NOT TO GET?

WHY ARE SONS OF ISHMAEL AND SONS OF ESAU STILL CLAIMING TO BE SONS OF ISRAEL?
WHY ARE SONS OF ISHMAEL AND SONS OF ESAU QUOTING JEWISH SCRIPTURES GIVEN TO CONVERTS OF JUDAISM WHO ARE ADOPTED SONS OF ISAAC?

YOU LEAVE JUDAISM, AND YOU HAVE LEFT ISRAEL.

WHAT IS NOT TO UNDERSTAND O ISHMAEL?

Ahh, something I saw also concerning hagar, her son Ishmael married an Egyptian if my memory is correct.

Also concerning the later periods of history during Solomon's reign.
And something benjamin, saul, attempted to dissuade servants of the house of judah to do. All such divisions from evil council.
Yet you already know what is written concerning alliances made for war. Wives to increase horses and chariots.
A horror I will not even speak of.
Trees of the feild boasting against trees of the forest.

Notably reasoned by heavy oppression.
Which is something like I said about Benjamin being sheltered did not know of the cruelty in the world.
But something Paul learned on the road to damascus.

Egypt is no different than babylon.
They are an unholy alliance.

Sorcerers that will never inherit the kingdom.

Last edited by pinacled; 07-03-2017 at 05:19 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity