Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2017, 03:40 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,727,845 times

Advertisements

more confession .... someone had forgot about.. you know age does that.

about 3500 years ago .. God founded a young nation at Mt Sinai.
a young nation still in some form of ignorance and slavery to the system it was raised in.
the young nation totally incapable of responding like consenting grown and mature knowledgeable adults to a living God and were found in constant rebellion and or just rote forms of obedience with little or no emotional connection to him .... But God chose to bond to that nation anyway and gave it promises that the nation itself was not worthy of or capable of doing for itself . That God called that nation from then on a "HER" . he was also known by many names .

2000 year ago God in the form of a man formed a people and kingdom out of that nation ...He gave some of or all of himself to that kingdom and they tried every hard to respond to him, but just couldn't sustain a interaction with him. lack of knowledge ? lack of an emotional connection to respond to him as if he was a husband. Yet he was still bonded and had given given his betrothed presents and did all a future husband should do.. He called his church a bride and gave his spirit to her to help keep that emotional connection going ... but in 2000 year is waned and faltered and ??? individuals kept his love and promises to her alive... but the church never fully responded like a grown woman would could or should respond to the husband of her youth! each time he is known by yet another name.

now there was a young lady and she met a young man who wasn't a young man at all .. they fooled around and the next day she went back for more of that.
but she was young and pretty innocent ... not knowing what exactly was happening or maybe why certain things hadn't happened but not wanting to go all the way and probably emotionally incapable of it because she did not love him... But it seems as the young lady was married to someone else she realized that the young guy
we will call " Mr Eager Beaver " did what it seems only a fellow with balls can do .. and ejaculated and put some of that fluids in her. She wasn't looking and had felt his fingers and never seen anything like that before to know what was happening and as she learned later this caused a bonding of the flesh aka also known as a marriage....... she did not realize really that was happening . she just saw his funny face and I think he had a tear even . and then put his hand over his member. and yes she saw a little bit of his Stuff .. but she tried not to look. She had never had seen that before so had no idea what she was partially seeing.
she was totally emotionally and mentally incapable of responding to this man she had only known 4 or 5 days max . now she is an old lady and Mr Eager Beaver is "i'm back" and he wants to start up again in the next age/ I think.. she had known him as another name for a very long time though and were good friends. best of friends actually, but she didn't know best friend was Eager Beaver and that the bonding was why she could even feel his emotional state so very often. he had three such names with her interactions to him.

the next question is between the Old lady , the Old nation or the old church . who will be the first old lady to respond to Him as if they they was emotionally and mentally prepared ,as if they were all grown up and capable?

if I was going to lay some money on that bet . then knowing why some old ladies are called things like cougars. is because as their husband wear out they are just getting started.
I would be putting my money on the old lady then the old church , and then the old nation will respond last because they have done all their works, all without him for a very very long time.....prophetically we know the old nation is last to become NEW anyway... so it is really a race between the old church and the old lady!

SO which one will respond first? and of these two old broads.. will their responding to him like they were grown and had a clue what all stuff is about.. will that help bring about the promises that were to be for that old nation last ?

someone has a song about
"pretty as a picture that you hang up on a wall..and how she was good"
but I think that is the church ...
maybe he had a choice.. but the Lord chose to bond to the old ancient broad who it seems might have some old ancient connections or foundations to that old nation. both on her matrilineal and patrilineal direct descent

I just thought some folks might be interested in some old ancient finger prints to show where someone had been . Considering REV 12 is happening at this moment and we are nearing a Sept/ rebirth .. I think it is time to pray . maybe because that old lady might catch her man her Mr Eagar Beaver.. someday , then we sure don't know what will happen then!!!!! well She might have a clue <3 maybe it is his turn next.. now if she won't I suspect other might be willing and able.... 38-40 year is very long time for onesided foreplay... but so is 2000 years of almost one sided foreplay , is that long enough for him to wait for a church to be grown ? shows how patient and well determined he is to not ever be left at the Altar again. NO one will leave him at the altar again I am betting .

so is the old woman or the Old church going to get her man first? the race is on....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBgnxDNdNmQ

here is a good one I found..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fGJ161bW-Y

Love is why Jesus died so that we can love for eternity from our free wills and no one can make us slaves .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 07-28-2017 at 04:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2017, 04:48 PM

there is the gun .. the race has started... 6 old church ladies in walkers .... and one hanni in high heels standing in for the old nation who dont' need Him( Jesus /Jehovah )) because they been doing themselves all by themselves for ages and ages . and one indian woman with her war paint on standing in for the 7 clan system the church is modeled after.

there is the Gun the gate opens and bell are ringing .and they all take off . one church lady and Hanni is singing "sexual healing" ... and worse is the shock that they are harmonizing...( who's have thunk it ..)
as we round the first corner Hanni and the singing church lady and her walker...taking up the lead.. all energized by the singing and the dream of sexual healings and getting it on ( by marvin gaye or oh or with marvin gaye) .... until Hanni loses his high heels and he falls behind..... takin up the rear is the old injin with the heart condition and bad feet...who was walloped up side the head as she came out of the gate with a purse by another of the church ladies who was pretending to ride her walker like a horse... the church lady fell down and tripped over her walker her purse flying and hit the old injin in the head smeared her war paint.. but both are up and running again. all 8 are dreaming of their communion with Jesus..

( someone take it from here, stay funny and respectful please! )

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 07-28-2017 at 05:11 PM..

Old 07-28-2017, 05:52 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,043,563 times
And one of the 144,000 sons of G-d says, "Welcome home, what took you so long, I've got some lamb on a spit, bread and wine, right after you meet me under the ketubah, added a room to my dad's house (who's going to marry us under the ketubah)" and thus the man (circumcised) and his woman became one flesh again. Grandchildren to follow. The end.

Old 07-28-2017, 07:41 PM

OH MY now I get why he had me zip up his coat ... in native american culture that kind of means we were married. only a wife dresses her husband or messes with his clothing. wow ..
now I realized I am probably an adultress too .. oh my goodness how can that be..... dang I better not be the woman in red too . I had no idea. maybe I will now throw away all my red dresses and clothes . 8(

He wasn't askin and I had no idea at that time ..
but really unless he bonded to that nation.. we would not have known him as God.
unless he died for and then bonded to the church and gave them /us His spirit ..no one would have known him as the son .
and maybe because of the last bonding we get to know him as a man.
which has always been maybe one of his personal goals .. to just be a lawful man among other lawful and loving men like himself.
oh but wait until some of my conclusion comes out about my Big brother Jesus getting married. and probably getting left at the altar again but this time with a black eye.
so maybe the Father knew MY conclusions in advance. after years of contemplating it with him.. and without him.." woman marries God " sure sounded like a pagan sacrifice to me no matter how I looked at it. it sounded like Woman marries volcano.

so maybe their way to combat that conclusion that would surely have come from most women that actually were smart enough to think about it and question it at all . I figured he was going to have to get a wife that liked pain and probably wore leather and chains... finding a GOOD one of those was way beyond my ability to help him find a wife.
which the only reason I could figure out he wanted me to know about his marriage and he has a wife and that she was a real wife was because he wanted my help finding him a wife.. a good sister would try and help him right? so maybe the Father's plan was to make sure his "She" didn't need to be into S M. now to find a "good jewish girl" in and of it self was an oxymoron and going to need a real hunt ... but maybe we could find one that was not into whips and chains and pain. but heaven needed to be in on that search as far as I could decide... now Japheth's daughter would be the only woman I know of that was brave enough to attempt such a union. I had been hoping that he had been romancing her for the 2000 years and that she would be our queen and I would gladly serve her .
so it seems that who ever it was if she found out he was a fun and very pretty man and pretty normal man too , first before she found out he was God . and mostly that he doesn't own a cattle prod.. and lightening doesn't happen at the most inopportune moments in the uncontrollable acts of the relationships we call marriage.

oh but rbb1 maybe I'm an adulteress... wow.. who'd of thunk it about me . so now I will cry again.. boy it's been a tough few months.. bucket loads of tears in some these revelations. I just bought a red dress too. that is getting burned before I find out that I am her too.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 07-28-2017 at 08:52 PM..

Old 07-28-2017, 08:24 PM

so the old church ladies all got excited after the mention about leather and chains as round the back stretch their walkers tires catch fire....and Hanni find out about the possible cattle prod gains new energy and moves from third to second. the singing lady who loves Marvin Gaye is still in the lead .. she is southern baptist and still has her hat on through all that still hasn't even started sweating yet . She is one cool grand momma.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 07-28-2017 at 08:46 PM..

Old 07-28-2017, 09:32 PM

and the old indian woman she likes this song and she running to the secret place.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EixRP254PU and keeps trying to get off the race track and run to a garden and a lake somewhere, just anywhere will do . that purse in the head made her dizzier than she normally is.

Old 07-29-2017, 12:54 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
so the old church ladies all got excited after the mention about leather and chains as round the back stretch their walkers tires catch fire....and Hanni find out about the possible cattle prod gains new energy and moves from third to second. the singing lady who loves Marvin Gaye is still in the lead .. she is southern baptist and still has her hat on through all that still hasn't even started sweating yet . She is one cool grand momma.
Im not sure why you have chosen to single hanni out in your post.
But there are a few thing about the person I know well. Hanni has refrained from open vulgarity in the sense of flair. Except in the area of discretion that a person should cease from. The violent content in history of a discordant nation is not a tool to dissuade hope. Concerning oneself with speech that is both becoming and stern with due resolve comes with knowledge first.

A mans hope is indifferent to the world. He heads out and leaves the woman as his trust. She alone is a mans guard. Just as it was with Moshe and Zipporah. Such trust is a rare gem. A brave woman who seeks the fan of truth that someone might find on a single day.
Such a woman might just teach her husband of the spirit.
And how she justly names her children.
Such a woman may have so rightly held the heart of her husband and blessed the first born to be a tanner

Old 07-29-2017, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Im not sure why you have chosen to single hanni out in your post.
But there are a few thing about the person I know well. Hanni has refrained from open vulgarity in the sense of flair. Except in the area of discretion that a person should cease from. The violent content in history of a discordant nation is not a tool to dissuade hope. Concerning oneself with speech that is both becoming and stern with due resolve comes with knowledge first.

A mans hope is indifferent to the world. He heads out and leaves the woman as his trust. She alone is a mans guard. Just as it was with Moshe and Zipporah. Such trust is a rare gem. A brave woman who seeks the fan of truth that someone might find on a single day.
Such a woman might just teach her husband of the spirit.
And how she justly names her children.
Such a woman may have so rightly held the heart of her husband and blessed the first born to be a tanner
well that is easy pinacled

the truth that we are all most ignorant of is that it is what happens in a bed room and between two bodies and not a court room that makes a marriage a union .... though we are taught differently by all parts of society.
Hanni had and has had the right to be married to the holy spirit yet rejects that marriage for a false religious expression done in his old name , that actually Jesus hated and condemned .. yet claims he will be part of the marriage of the Lamb. NO he won't . He has had opportunity to be married and he rejects the spirit of God and union of the baptism of his spirit , that covenant of flesh and souls .. he rejects it for an older covenant having nothing to do with His Spirit or The true marriage covenant of the church .

So if Hanni wants to be be married to Jesus he needs to take off his lady shoes and bow his heart to the Holy Spirit and Learn of God through that marriage, through that union . because it is what happens in the heart and in the soul that makes a marriage not in a courtroom or under a Hoopah either ... because that marriage is the only one Hanni will ever get unless he first submits to that covenant of that union...... there will be no physical renewal to a new body ( when heaven marries earth and all things made new ) without that marriage union of their souls first.
Hanni mocks and rejects the spirit and all it's expressions in everyone to the point that I suspect he is even bordering even on blasphemy of the spirit..which from what I understand is not a good ground to be standing on when begging for your souls eternity . and I kind of doubt Hanni can allegorically confuse Jesus out of Jesus's own choices as to what Jesus will forgive and what will not be forgiven. I have no idea if he will be forgiven or not..I would be worried .. but I worry easy because I don't know where that line is crossed . as my life and sins can attest ignorance on the subject of unions does not matter and is not a valid excuse.
maybe I am hoping Hanni will learn something new he did not understand before about marriage and the Spirit and that union of flesh and spirit that unites us to Him who is life to us . just maybe. it took me years to get a clue about some of these subjects . only to find out what I considered to be some sort of fornication... but it was worse.. and my biggest sin was against Jesus. oops

I always wondered why as I left I apologized and said something like
" sorry but please know this had nothing to do with my christianity" I always wondered why he looked at me so funny. well now I know it had everything to do with my christianity. but still ignorance as to what sin is isn't a valid excuse .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 07-29-2017 at 09:53 AM..

Old 07-29-2017, 12:40 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times
Finger prints of the old testament God?

Wanted, dead or alive.

Old 07-29-2017, 12:55 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Finger prints of the old testament God?

Wanted, dead or alive.
He slayed his enemies.

It was God who did it .... ok, how come your finger prints are all over it ?.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity