Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2017, 04:25 PM

63,903 posts, read 40,178,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I guess the answer to my question is yes - it's too much to ask you to simply consider the content of the statement.
How about this - maybe if you truly want to understand me (instead of basing it on faulty assumptions), you should consider the statement.
"Anything that drives us to God is good."
Let me be clearer. Jesus said God IS Agape (love) and Jesus described God's Holy Spirit in detail. He also said fear drives out love and that love drives out fear. Now, to the extent that there is fear included in your "anything" it is AGAINST what God wants from us. God wants us to LOVE God and each other every day and repent when we don't, period. Fear of any kind makes that impossible and is counter to what God wants from us. It does NOT draw anyone TO LOVE God.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2017, 07:56 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,735,364 times
Quote:
Is it too much for you to actually consider the statement on its own, instead of trying to categorize me?
Jesus categorized you honey and it's all good..

Old 09-12-2017, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
now I got questions ... Solomon happened to be crowned on his wedding day I think... we might need to check that out. I know he was crowned by his Mother on the day he got married( there is a scripture someplace ) is that part of the jewish wedding ceremony? .. or is that kind of crowing just for kings weddings ? are all men crowned at a jewish wedding or only kings? .. SO was that Solomon's first time crowned ? the crowning at a wedding makes sense , being he was going to be a man and probably not under court Tutors . but was that traditionally the time to crown a king ?
I had asked the Lord about this a few times and never got a answer I understood anyway..
but today without a doubt it was clear as it gets there will be no breaks in the time line, no days off.. we will all be working through that long long night folks.. but we will be working in his light. and sukkot is the marriage and there is a yom Kippur Before the marriage . If this turns out to be a hairy Yom kippur then do Not forget it is 5 to 13 days to the wedding feast so hold on to your shorts and don't take any marks or get numbered.. and Don't panic if the
rapture doesn't happen like you think .. you might have to get to the sukkah's ( maybe that effort is the oil and the faith, the spirit and the motivation to do it.. 5-11 days to enter" inside" ...if I get more info on this I will let you know.. .. and it might be crazy out there if there is a mega disaster or many of them on Yom Kippur . so look for the light and find the camps of his fire/ sukkah's ( REV 10 and exodus )is the best clues for what you are looking for . ) I left a drawing of one kids dream and I can confirm something similar , only i can't remember if he said his has clouds around the bottom of it . but it will be completely surrounded in fog or clouds with a rainbow like dome of plasma/ and fire like maybe over the top.. and only his people with the oil and his fire will get in ... think of tesla's power towers. these giant lamp stands..
so he made it clear I think today there will be no break in the feasts. like I said before I hadn't gotten a clear idea about that until today..
if I get word of any changes I will let you know.. are you ready to go to the sukkah if you have too ? the bridegroom didn't snatch up the 10 virgins remember they had to get to the wedding , some weren't ready ...? so get ready ...... keep your vehicles full of gas even and extra gas if you think you need too.. ? pray for his directions.. , get ready , set , GO! make sure your friends and family know between yom Kippur and any disasters and the wedding is 4/5 to 11 days after the yom Kippur . I think it is his birthday present to himself.. to gather his loved ones , like a hen with her chicks under his wings he would have covered Israel First , but he won't .. .people love has two sides, one is his divine protection . the one we never have given God the credit for ever until it is missing because we are an abomination to humanity . but we will give him all honor before this is over . He will get all Glory for his marvelous works.. SO pass the word to your friends and family the tabernacles of the righteous are coming .. study that for a glimpse also .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 09-12-2017 at 08:47 PM..

Old 09-12-2017, 08:40 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,395,276 times
Quote:
No boundaries for you. Words are subject to your interpretation... everyone is subject to what you think motivates them.

We are all just part of your world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I'm not the one living in a basement waiting for a flood to come, move to higher ground.
Quote:
What's that supposed to mean ??
It means, you set your own boundaries.

Old 09-12-2017, 09:15 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,816,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
I had asked the Lord about this a few times and never got a answer I understood anyway..
but today without a doubt it was clear as it gets there will be no breaks in the time line, no days off.. we will all be working through that long long night folks.. but we will be working in his light. and sukkot is the marriage and there is a yom Kippur Before the marriage . If this turns out to be a hairy Yom kippur then do Not forget it is 5 to 13 days to the wedding feast so hold on to your shorts and don't take any marks or get numbered.. and Don't panic if the
rapture doesn't happen like you think .. you might have to get to the sukkah's ( maybe that effort is the oil and the faith, the spirit and the motivation to do it.. 5-11 days to enter" inside" ...if I get more info on this I will let you know.. .. and it might be crazy out there if there is a mega disaster or many of them on Yom Kippur . so look for the light and find the camps of his fire/ sukkah's ( REV 10 and exodus )is the best clues for what you are looking for . ) I left a drawing of one kids dream and I can confirm something similar , only i can't remember if he said his has clouds around the bottom of it . but it will be completely surrounded in fog or clouds with a rainbow like dome of plasma/ and fire like maybe over the top.. and only his people with the oil and his fire will get in ... think of tesla's power towers. these giant lamp stands..
so he made it clear I think today there will be no break in the feasts. like I said before I hadn't gotten a clear idea about that until today..
if I get word of any changes I will let you know.. are you ready to go to the sukkah if you have too ? the bridegroom didn't snatch up the 10 virgins remember they had to get to the wedding , some weren't ready ...? so get ready ...... keep your vehicles full of gas even and extra gas if you think you need too.. ? pray for his directions.. , get ready , set , GO! make sure your friends and family know between yom Kippur and any disasters and the wedding is 4/5 to 11 days after the yom Kippur . I think it is his birthday present to himself.. to gather his loved ones , like a hen with her chicks under his wings he would have covered Israel First , but he won't .. .people love has two sides, one is his divine protection . the one we never have given God the credit for ever until it is missing because we are an abomination to humanity . but we will give him all honor before this is over . He will get all Glory for his marvelous works.. SO pass the word to your friends and family the tabernacles of the righteous are coming .. study that for a glimpse also .
I was looking for the drawing. Did you post it in this thread.

Old 09-12-2017, 09:39 PM

465 posts, read 236,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC
No boundaries for you. Words are subject to your interpretation... everyone is subject to what you think motivates them.

We are all just part of your world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade
I'm not the one living in a basement waiting for a flood to come, move to higher ground.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC
What's that supposed to mean ??
Quote:
It means, you set your own boundaries.
Sure, when it comes to you, you sure will do all that you can to pass those same set of boundaries.

You have no regard for what others have said, or explain, you are into stifling everything: > <

Old 09-13-2017, 01:48 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,395,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
Sure, when it comes to you, you sure will do all that you can to pass those same set of boundaries.

You have no regard for what others have said, or explain, you are into stifling everything: > <

Duct tape, good idea! .................................................. .............................

Old 09-20-2017, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
I was looking for the drawing. Did you post it in this thread.
https://www.city-data.com/forum/chris...l#post49435524
I will try and get the picture he drew of his dream.. but it looks very much like tesla's towers of power with the light / electric shooting on the top but made of light wihth colors of light or a prism in the flames fire or plasma . it is like testa was trying to copy in a physical way a spiritually/other dimensional physical object that must draw or put off more energy than it uses.
this is why I suspect that the laws of heaven will Move from one that consumes everything to one that puts off more energy then it consumes. I believe that is the nature of the Father.. and that is what earth will "Marry " when" YOUR kingdom COMES . so in this fallen state we consume all energy we can bring into ourselves .. in the presence of the Father we would just be consumed trying to suck the Father 's energy because it is his nature to give it.... like thousand of little needy vacuum cleaners sucking up his fire .. those vacuums won't last but a few minutes at most. .. our very nature and the laws of our natures must be changed in this time coming .

Old 09-20-2017, 08:11 AM

I can't get into my photobucket any longer. with out paying 400 year..
so just know you can't not see what is coming.. it is similar to tesla towers.. but made of light and with the colors of a rainbow and slightly more rounded then the tesla towers.. like tall thin rainbow. with flames in the top.

in his dream the the people were all marked with either numbers that counted down and with a HOLD note next to the numbers.. or a red line with red diamond shapes on each end. I can't figure out which is good or which is bad.. but there was marks given at thesame time that the giant light pillars were placed thereby a HUGE Angel is who brought the towers of rainbow like light. with it was clouds/ or smoke all around the bottom. I saw a structure that had fog or clouds or maybe smoke all around the bottom... and unsaved could not find their way through that fog/ cloud into the temple like areas with bedrooms in the walls around a central plaza or courtyards that was even many football fields wide. just huge structure of light over head. and OUTside no sun and little or no atmosphere. this dream I had at 15 or so and he was about the same age when he had his dream of similar structure but from very different veiws.. he was outside watching and I was inside observing the clouds and temple like areas and courtyards/ plaza where there was like no shadows so the sources of light was multiple or everywhere I did not see that light structure overhead but just the effects of it in the courtyard areas. his dream and REV 10 made sense to me as to why there was no shadows. and no one could get through the clouds. . because the whole structure overhead is the new light and a barrier also . light coming to everything under a rainbow like arch would cast no shadows. so tesla candlestick like 'towers of power' are close enough to know that you won't be able to miss it because they are not small but huge.. like miles and miles wide at the base. and maybe a mile or two high.. size is hard to understand in a dream not with out things to compare them with , but I am expecting them/it? to be maybe as big as 200 miles wide and even 20 miles high. pin there is no way to miss it.. even if they are way smaller you won't miss them/ there is at least one , at least one...

Old 09-20-2017, 10:03 AM

465 posts, read 236,459 times

Quote:
Duct tape, good idea! .................................................. .............................
No, you'll never see the day that happens, although you have been wishing for it for plus 3 years.

I was F.B.I.'d in February 2013 you know full well why so you just keep playing those war games.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity