Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2017, 03:39 PM

2,186 posts, read 1,178,551 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2xx View Post
When you have some evidence it is not true, present it. Otherwise your comments are based on your personal mythology.
There is a Flying Spaghetti Monster. I feel his presence every time I eat spaghetti. Now, go prove it does not exist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2017, 05:00 PM

465 posts, read 237,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
first of all I don't think one of us here would recognize original Adam as human.. and niether would we understand what all the examples of what man has become in the process of falling from what ADAM WAS..
I BELIEVE ADAM HAD 6 FINGERS ON THE 6TH DAY WITH TWO ROWS OF TEETH THAT REPLACED THEMSELVES LIKE A SHARK.. BECAUSE MAN WAS BUILT TO LIVE AND CHEW FOREVER .
SO I am sure we don't know what we were and what we should have been.

[...]

back to the Garden 6 fingers on the 6th day! and two rows of teeth that when you lose one another one grows back in. all I know for sure for sure is we don't KNOW JACK!!! and humanity eats at the tree of it's own knowledge and makes all kinds of assumptions that they can't prove. . all I know for sure is I don't know and I know no one that does know or is talking.
You don't know for sure as you know for sure no one else does, but that's more stuff for it's at nothing.

You may not know Jack Sparrow or how the Titanic sank other than it was a group of richer Europeans.

The covers done are being torn away at, the wars and rumors of wars to destroy those who made was.

Ma'athew, the line of David, the spirit of God's what fires hell up, to all day longs a Dragon's breathings.

Did you know that God can make something out of basically nothing just because he breathes its life in?

He does not need to show us expressly how he does it because if we were to know, we could not exist.

It would be akin to seeing all that God is face to face, but no man has seen God at any time, just He is.

Because to know it could not fit what we are because we were made much smaller and so it's just exits.

Which exit will you take when the time comes that judgments are rendered out, that God knows it ends.

So, if it does, which it will, because it's insecure, holds nothing up but the few, where it's false pretense.

Man was made in the image of God and five is the size of a palm; all the rest is more side-tracking rents.

Thanks for the effort, though, it would make a great film to tell the truth of what has star-matter fronts.

Did that cyclone make waves, was the H20 high enough,Texas was warned when they shot those doves.

Father, Son, Holy, Spirit, that when man continues on behaving as a caveman would he also there dives.

You've got the Nephilim mixed up with God, Adam never was one, i.e., for show us the Lord's own hands.

Old 09-14-2017, 05:32 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,749,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion rules View Post

you've got the nephilim mixed up with god, adam never was one, i.e., for show us the lord's own hands.
no i don't have God mixed up.. Man in his fear of anything different than himself ..probably has Adam and nephilim mixed up . Enoch proves it , Lamech proves men are fearful creatures since the fall and fearful creatures get real stupid in a hurry and make wrong assumptions. What exactly is the right assumptions> well Lamech traced down Enoch, and then Enoch goes on to tell Lamech that Noah was his son and that Noah was made for a special reason , saving humanity genetics in Lemechs offspring from Noah .
My point is that no one knows even knows how tall Enoch was.. How tall Adam was and how tall Noah was.. No one knows how many rows of teeth they all had , no one knows how many fingers they had.. since everything pre flood is not considered to be giants.. why not humans? Horses were like 35 ft tall.. who was going to ride that anyway? someone at least 25 ft tall?
People can guess but everyone will be proved wrong!
We don't know from what heights we have fallen from .. We don't know what our glory was and we don't squat about squat . Just a whole lot of ignorant guessing as to what we were .

Read Lamech account of noah's birth and you will know we was very different if any of noah's attributes is any indication of what we fell from even sort of like him ... To what we are now such sickly and miserable a creature today dying before noah even matured to start marrying.. . . fearful men will call anything different than us aliens or demons.. and they can't prove anysuch things... they only prove their fear and ignorance. but even God can and will turn that to our Good.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 09-14-2017 at 06:05 PM..

Old 09-14-2017, 09:12 PM

465 posts, read 237,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion rules
you've got the nephilim mixed up with god, adam never was one, i.e., for show us the lord's own hands.
Quote:
n..Xuipano: i don't have God mixed up.. Man in his fear of anything different than himself ..

[...]

Read Lamech account of noah's birth and you will know we was very different if any of noah's attributes is any indication of what we fell from even sort of like him ... To what we are now such sickly and miserable a creature today dying before noah even matured to start marrying.. . . fearful men will call anything different than us aliens or demons.. and they can't prove anysuch things... they only prove their fear and ignorance. but even God can and will turn that to our Good.
First off, the type was, "You've got the Nephilim mixed up with God, Adam never was one, i.e., for show us the Lord's own hands".

I do not write my God with a lower case 'g', but with an uppercase > 'G', < do you see that, for money is your god for the wallets.

So, you do have God mixed up for what you think can be done for you and what you think, the smarter one spilled coffee mistakes.

It's funny to watch this show from afar off, 'assault' by the assailant got away with it, he is probably richer than slumbers-it-Jones.

He must be patently bored with himself, for half the stuff he speaks on is already recycled by the time it hits air and makes waves.

So for what, he always attempts to sway it's something else, sure, so much love, what a con, the big caveman loves the vitamins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig4tHASuOHk

Old 09-14-2017, 09:23 PM

16,035 posts, read 6,407,973 times
So that's Infowars...hmmmm

Old 09-15-2017, 12:23 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,462,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maat55 View Post
There is a Flying Spaghetti Monster. I feel his presence every time I eat spaghetti.
Now, go prove it does not exist.
You may develop a burning sensation in your stomach or chest after eating certain foods.
That doesn't mean its a monster? You may just have Acid Reflux or extreme heartburn.

Old 09-15-2017, 04:24 AM

4,765 posts, read 2,004,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Well for one Satan is not an adversarial entity...
You need to look up the meaning of Satan. Then name God gave him.

Old 09-15-2017, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maat55 View Post
There is a Flying Spaghetti Monster. I feel his presence every time I eat spaghetti. Now, go prove it does not exist.
When you have some evidence He does not exist, present it.

Old 09-15-2017, 04:56 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,621,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2xx View Post
When you have some evidence He does not exist, present it.
I submit "nothing"'as evidence of your or any god.

Refute if you can.

Old 09-15-2017, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
I submit "nothing"'as evidence of your or any god.
You would if you could but you can't.

Quote:
Refute if you can.
Nothing you believe can be refuted it to you. Trying would be a waste of time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity