Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2017, 02:22 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,049,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
I see, he punished you by waking you up in the middle of the night and disturbed your sleep, then rubbed it in by exposing your sin. If my wife woke me in the middle of the night to tell me i forgot to put the trash out, i would roll over and say don't worry i will take care of it in the morning, don't lose any sleep over it.

Well, He's not my wife and He has the right to speak to His creation anytime He wants. He's also woken me with teachings He wanted to share. The Spirit never sleeps nor slumbers, and the word has many examples of Him speaking to people in the night season. Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2017, 02:29 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,312,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Well, He's not my wife and He has the right to speak to His creation anytime He wants. He's also woken me with teachings He wanted to share. The Spirit never sleeps nor slumbers, and the word has many examples of Him speaking to people in the night season. Peace

At this moment i am only interested in how the punishment came to you.

Old 11-03-2017, 02:30 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,731,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Because you have been raised on a punishment mentality.
and it appears you were raised by a society that likes to give everyone a gold metal just for showing up .. and there goes the olympics folks ... because only one wins and everyone else is peeeeeels are feeelings bad!! now so Olympics are they bad? people waste years and years just to get in the top twenty.. is it bad .. all the hurting they do to their own bodies.... because it makes peoples peelings feel bad? have you ever run ecept for to the toilet as it is obvious you have spent your life behind a computer..

what if there is a race no one will give you a metal for ... one of right /eousness and unrighteousness? is it wrong to train for it ?
what if there is Good by God and evil BY God's definitions but you just haven't met either one yet?
maybe your "peeeeelings nothing more than peeeeeeelings trying ot forget my peeeeelings of Love " " are the clues God and his spirit gives us to keep us from those kind of things few have met yet that are really evil ? those things men been growing in dark places , out of the light of God for 6000 years .
would it be wrong to train for that race .. to win that prize? why is it wrong... and ok even great ..to go for the Gold of "human achievement" for 12 second race.?

I think there is a more important race at stake and you all don't know what your going to be running from.. and why you should have been training for the real Gold.. in the one and only refiners fire who can get us ready for it .

but you all want to throw away the instruction book.. you can But I won' t..

Old 11-03-2017, 02:33 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,811,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
and it appears you were raised by a society that likes to give everyone a gold metal just for showing up .. and there goes the olympics folks ... because only one wins and everyone else is peeeeeels are feeelings bad!! now so Olympics are they bad? people waste years and years just to get in the top twenty.. is it bad .. all the hurting they do to their own bodies.... because it makes peoples peelings feel bad? have you ever run ecept for to the toilet as it is obvious you have spent your life behind a computer..

what if there is a race no one will give you a metal for ... one of right /eousness and unrighteousness? is it wrong to train for it ?
what if there is Good by God and evil BY God's definitions but you just haven't met either one yet?
maybe your "peeeeelings nothing more than peeeeeeelings trying ot forget my peeeeelings of Love " " are the clues God and his spirit gives us to keep us from those kind of things few have met yet that are really evil ? those things men been growing in dark places , out of the light of God for 6000 years .
would it be wrong to train for that race .. to win that prize? why is it wrong... and ok even great ..to go for the Gold of "human achievement" for 12 second race.?

I think there is a more important race at stake and you all don't know what your going to be running from.. and why you should have been training for the real Gold.. in the one and only refiners fire who can get us ready for it .

Nor will I

Old 11-03-2017, 02:35 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,401,842 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Nor will I
You'd rather throw away people. And the Spirit of love.

Old 11-03-2017, 02:42 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,811,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
You'd rather throw away people. And the Spirit of love.
I love people

It is the fallen ones i absolutely despise, and their disgusting vile aired for all the innocent to see, as if to both boast and mock the Lord.

Heheh....
little did they know who would be watching.

Old 11-03-2017, 02:42 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,049,777 times
Quote:

Nor will I. Peace

Old 11-03-2017, 02:43 PM

Quote:

I became a christian in 1984 and was raised on bible fundamentalism and part of that diet was a God that punishes you to teach you things.

How about you sharing how God punished you to teach you something.

Old 11-03-2017, 02:47 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,401,842 times
Quote:
I love people

It is the fallen ones i absolutely despise, and their disgusting vile aired for all the innocent to see, as if to both boast and mock the Lord.

Heheh....
Fortunately God also loves people like yourself who air those things. Seriously. God does love you. I'm not liking you much at the moment, however.

Old 11-03-2017, 02:51 PM

Quote:
I love people

Heheh....
Didn't you say the other day the wicked love their own?, so the difference must be with God that he loves those you despise and believe are disgusting and vile. Truth is when we look upon someone in that light they are only mirroring what's in our own heart.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity