Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2018, 04:17 PM

32 posts, read 15,681 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Meh, I follow Jesus and his ways and that makes me pretty rare being that I can quote Jesus over and over and it will contradict what most Christians believe, like Mike and you. I mean, my personal opinion don't mean much, but you would think that Jesus would actually be believed by people who claim they believe in Christ but it isn't actually that way.

I am just checking in from time to time seeing if I could be of any use, just holler out if you need anything at all, I will hear you, just holler out, and I will be here to teach you of Jesus, and we can talk about Jesus lol.

We could talk about the fruit of the spirit.

What is it again? Love, long suffering, kindness, enduring patience and so on like that? Void of hate and strife, yeah, stuff like that.
You're a fake and a con, why fake it? Now you're wanting to be included with Jerusalem, but I would say woe to all Jewish people, all Christian people, all people of good faith, that you are not at all what you pretend to be. Per good things, meaning, you would be a dangerous spot to be around. Fruit of the spirit? How many times have you conned? Always. You create strife always. You feign love, always. You lie, to cover up more things, always. Now go away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2018, 04:27 PM

23,164 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily Pad View Post
You're a fake and a con, why fake it? Now you're wanting to be included with Jerusalem, but I would say woe to all Jewish people, all Christian people, all people of good faith, that you are not at all what you pretend to be. Per good things, meaning, you would be a dangerous spot to be around. Fruit of the spirit? How many times have you conned? Always. You create strife always. You feign love, always. You lie, to cover up more things, always. Now go away.
HMMMPH, Are all those things wrong? Am I bad? I mean, if they were wrong to do, then somebody should have told me from jump street, I mean, is that wrong?

Lily, I don't even know you, I don't even know what you believe, I just figure that you are some 11 year old girl with some kind of revenge thing on somebody in your past life named Hannibal and you are taking it out on me.

I am just here to discuss God, but I am Jerusalem. I did convert to the ways of God, I am not a Pagan Christian, I follow Jesus in his 7 feasts and his Holy 8th day, would you like to come?

Old 01-06-2018, 04:29 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't a con man and a fraud a man or person who is trying to gain some kind of wealth by deceit and false means? Did I con somebody lol? Do I need to return all the money that everyone sent or what?

Old 01-06-2018, 04:31 PM

Is it just me, or does Lily pad sound like somebody we know with another name?

Old 01-06-2018, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Is it just me, or does Lily pad sound like somebody we know with another name?
Inside Joke Lily, sorry, you wouldn't know anything about it.

Old 01-06-2018, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser

It's true the stoning of Stephen in Acts 7 was Israels last chance for redemption for over 1,900 years. The idea Jesus is done with the Jews is absurd, HE will NEVER be done with them. After His second coming Jesus will be ruling with the 12 disciples also on thrones from Jerusalem, with each one ruling over a tribe. Israel will be restored, you can bank on it.

Holy, Holy, Holy, that is what the saints say, and as long as you have that mentality, I suppose I may be calling you General one day, HELL SON, I mean, whether male or female, you might just become a man. God can never be done with Judah.

Old 01-06-2018, 08:44 PM

The Gentile has such a great opportunity where the plan is so much easier than if you were a Jew, there are so many great and wonderful promises to Gentiles that would seem way above that of a Jew, I mean that if a gentiles actually believes the promises of God. . I mean that the Jew does have great opportunities, but the roles are different.

The Gentile has a clear path to an adventure in obtaining a supernatural spirit that the Jew is not offered or does not see.

What would you be willing to do if God has offered to anoint your head himself?

Would you be willing to walk from Texas to Montana wearing a ridiculous costume if it meant that you received a super natural spirit for doing what pleased God ?

Myself, I have always been willing to do anything and to go anywhere to learn the truth BEFORE GOOGLE, I used to sit at bookstores reading what I couldn't buy, OMG, people today, the truth is RIGHT THERE AT YOUR FINGERS.

Can anyone quote all the promises that God specifically gives to the Gentile who does what pleases God?

The propensity of people becoming great, it sometimes relies on the desire of a person's desire to please God.

Are you a Gentile who wants to fulfill the greatest thing a Gentile could ever do to please God?

I AM THAT PERSON, I WOULD DO ANYTHING, Will you?

God looks for Priests, those who would become a rabbi, a firstfruit who is born again and matured from the milk of the word to eating meat. He is looking for generals but he also needs soldiers in the army of God. Don't be mistaken, there is a war going on here in this earth in a spiritual realm as there is a war going on all over this galaxy and all over this universe wherever there is life, there is the spiritual warfare and spirits moving to and fro to make a change no matter where they are.

Consider the army of the Lord that was standing with Elisha, and what all those souls were there to do. Elisha asked that the Lord should open a man's eyes so that he could also see the army of the Lord standing with Elisha. Also consider that the army of the Lord had come up FOR Elisha and he knew it.

God needs soldiers in his armies that will watch over a single man just as it was with Elisha because Elisha was the one man who received a double portion and he and Elijah are the example between Passover and Sukkot. The rain falls on the conclusion day of Passover, but a double portion of rain falls in the second rain, in the fall rain appointed for the second coming of Christ IN YOU on YOUR Shemini Atzeret.

Consider what the army of the Lord was there to do when the army they came against all became blind, and they became blind because each man within the army of the Lord stepped inside each physical man that could not see the army of the Lord. Each one of the army of the Lord blinded the ones they came against.

Elijah and Elisha never had anything to do with Judah, they were of Israel confronting those of Israel, not Judah

Elisha was an example of the perfect Elijah, and the mission of Elijah is to turn Gentiles back to the ways of Jerusalem and back to the hearts of the fathers in Judah. This is why Elisha seeks the tools to build a place with the gentile sons of the prophets of the ten tribes of Israel. The mission of Elijah is to turn the children of Israel away from the paganism of Jezebel and this is why Revelation names Jezebel and her children who are appointed for death. You raise the child, and if you are raising that child in paganism, you don't know the 7 steps of Christ and how will the sacrifices ever be cut off in the middle of your week unless you begin?

The tools were lost when they went to build a dwelling so that Elisha could build a place where he could teach these lost pagan Gentiles, and how was it that Elisha was able to make the tin float?

Through a miracle, Elisha was able to establish a beginning to returning these Gentiles back to their Jewish roots in the belief of a Messiah. O My Lord, to have been a student of Elisha and his double portion.

That is what we wait upon, the second rain, the double portion where Elisha becomes a true Rabbi.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 01-06-2018 at 08:59 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity