Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2018, 01:56 AM

3,536 posts, read 1,709,120 times

Advertisements

Christian Molech Worship A teaching taught in most traditional churches that is worse than the the children of Israel did before Jesus Christ was ever born. Is this why the whole world has gone mad? I believe it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKuhBdWbJXQ

Last edited by RainMusic; 03-06-2018 at 01:58 AM.. Reason: spacing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2018, 02:50 AM

9,689 posts, read 10,015,913 times
Mostly a Universalism ridicule of the doctrine of Jesus Christ , as it waters down the concept of hell for people who reject God , see God has no purpose for the lost to God , as God is horrified of the Loss of lives who lose their souls , and is never worshiped by hell

Old 03-06-2018, 03:41 AM

1,613 posts, read 1,028,399 times
The 'world' that appears to be 'mad' is the accumulation of the individual's sense of separation (from Father) manifested in the mortal mind.

We pay the price for that, in death - both spiritual and physical, until we come out of hiding. The Father is always calling "where are you Adam?"

Everything is in order - it's purpose is to move us closer, back to the Father, in whom we live and move and have our being.

Old 03-06-2018, 06:19 AM

1,146 posts, read 648,695 times
It is far worse than one can imagine.

Humanistic songs during worship wrongly celebrate how much God 'loves me.' The emphasis is on the human rather than on the creator. Worship normally attests to the glory of God, not the esteem in which mankind is held by heaven. The spirit of God dwells in the praise of His people - not in their demands for His glorification of mankind.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A LICENSE TO SIN.

It is our duty to trust and obey. God's greatest love is for righteousness not an immoral divine attitude which approves every sort of debauchery and flirtation with sin. Yet churches today teach that He does indeed support and approve of sin - forgiving any and every sort of deed without an accompanying attitude of repentance. There can be no salvation without sincere humble repentance. Therefore we are all witness to aberrations of ideology such as the prosperity gospel, situation ethics, political correctness, failure to teach the need of repentance and the decline in revival ministries.

Several main line denominations have rejected the Word of God. In official votes and public statements they've attributed the Holy Scripture to be on a par with secular works of literature. Consequently the Holy Spirit has departed. They are Ichabod. The Word of God is our guide and rudder in this storm of life. Without God's word we are set adrift on the mad tide of circumstances that threaten to overwhelm us all.

Teaching children to fear the myth of eternal torture isn't as bad as teaching them spiritual irresponsibility in the first place. At the end of one Baptist sermon on grace I heard a preacher say, "go out and sin this week that grace may abound." If God approves of unrepentant sin, then what need do we have for churches and their hypocritical religious club meetings?

and that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Old 03-06-2018, 07:03 AM

1,183 posts, read 536,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
Mostly a Universalism ridicule of the doctrine of Jesus Christ , as it waters down the concept of hell for people who reject God , see God has no purpose for the lost to God , as God is horrified of the Loss of lives who lose their souls , and is never worshiped by hell
Jesus talked more about hell than anyone else in the Bible. Yet people refuse to believe. They feel their morality is superior to God’s decisions.

I did take a few minutes to listen to the video. If you listen to what he said about hell is that it bothered him or he felt bad. He bases his new religion on feelings, in other words whatever makes you feel good that is the truth. And, whatever you think is wrong is a bad Bible translation.

Last edited by SumTingy; 03-06-2018 at 07:21 AM..

Old 03-06-2018, 07:10 AM

Since the last school shooting, I have been hearing on every kind of program people asking themselves: - "WHAT IS IT ABOUT AMERICA that is WRONG and why do we have all this obsession with gun FIRE. Why is America so full of violence?" I just woke up and again the answer came to me - it is because we are a nation of Christians who demand Molech worhsip. It is on every street corner in America - the demand to believe in and bow down to THAT IMAGE and call it God. I am pretty certain this is what God has answered me.

Not only do we demand it, but we export the worship of this false God to all the other nations around the world. No wonder God has to do something drastic to stop it. He will make it stop. Or perhaps I should say, he will cause our enemies to make it stop. While I'm at it, you might want to study the supposed STAR of DAVID flying over in Israel (a nation we Americans created after WWII) -- that is not David's STAR! And that is not the new Israel. They are tied to America with the chords of cash.

Last edited by RainMusic; 03-06-2018 at 07:29 AM..

Old 03-06-2018, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
No, it is not ridicule. I did not set out to ridicule anyone with my post - I set out to try to help people understand that God is very unhappy being mis-represented in the earth. I'm trying to tell you what is WRONG with America. You really ought to give it some thought. It's a very serious matter.

Old 03-06-2018, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-enduring View Post
The 'world' that appears to be 'mad' is the accumulation of the individual's sense of separation (from Father) manifested in the mortal mind.

We pay the price for that, in death - both spiritual and physical, until we come out of hiding. The Father is always calling "where are you Adam?"

Everything is in order - it's purpose is to move us closer, back to the Father, in whom we live and move and have our being.
Everything is not in it's order. It's also not just a problem in "my mind". There is a sickness in the earth. Deny it if you will, but that is the truth.

Old 03-06-2018, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choir Loft View Post
Teaching children to fear the myth of eternal torture isn't as bad as teaching them spiritual irresponsibility in the first place.
Jesus would indeed disagree with you. There is nothing worse than teaching children a satanic, beast-like image of the Heavenly Father - nothing worse (except physically or sexually abusing them, that is on par with the first sin I mentioned. God is not angry with sinners. Knock it off with that - it's more fear mongering.

Old 03-06-2018, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post
Jesus talked more about hell than anyone else in the Bible. Yet people refuse to believe. They feel their morality is superior to God’s decisions.

I did take a few minutes to listen to the video. If you listen to what he said about hell is that it bothered him or he felt bad. He bases his new religion on feelings, in other words whatever makes you feel good that is the truth. And, whatever you think is wrong is a bad Bible translation.
Of course I knew this post would mostly fall on deaf ears, but there may be some delivered by it as well, so I will not be discouraged by the ignorance .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity