Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2018, 07:31 AM

1,613 posts, read 1,031,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
Everything is not in it's order. It's also not just a problem in "my mind". There is a sickness in the earth. Deny it if you will, but that is the truth.
The problem is with our judgements. This is right and that's wrong - that creates hell. Ironically, we were intended to eat the fruit, as we also were intended to eat of the tree of life, though were initially barred from doing so.

The sickness in the earth is our judgement of it. And more correctly, the sickness is a figment of imagination in our own personal world. The earth is just fine. It is our own world's that need to die, every day.

God is not judging the earth, neither is He judging you, nor anyone else. That's why He is at total peace, ...shalom.

...in truth, if one holds to a God of reward and punishment, then that is your hell, right there.

Indeed, God as we have made him and written of Him, is a control figure, man's alter ego. The Truth is an unconditional loving spirit, LIFE, who is All in All - everything that is, each one, is the physical manifestation of that one LIFE.

Last edited by Age-enduring; 03-06-2018 at 07:49 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2018, 07:36 AM

3,536 posts, read 1,715,186 times
If you want to know more about the Star of David, check this out:

Star of David OR Star of Lucifer?

It is actually the Seal of Solomon (666)

Old 03-06-2018, 07:57 AM

45,706 posts, read 27,317,064 times
The wisdom of men on display...again. He is equating doctrinal differences to burning children to death with fire with a crying puppet. Maybe "wisdom" is not the right word here...

The gospel is NOT all people will be saved.

The gospel IS salvation is available through Jesus Christ.

The best thing you can do is simply follow instructions and preach His message.

If hell bothers you, don't mention it. Just preach the gospel that God has provided in the Scriptures.

Old 03-06-2018, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
The wisdom of men on display...again. He is equating doctrinal differences to burning children to death with fire with a crying puppet. Maybe "wisdom" is not the right word here...

The gospel is NOT all people will be saved.

The gospel IS salvation is available through Jesus Christ.

The best thing you can do is simply follow instructions and preach His message.

If hell bothers you, don't mention it. Just preach the gospel that God has provided in the Scriptures.
I will mention hell anytime God wants me to. If it bothers you, put me on IGNORE.

Salvation is available through Jesus Christ? What is this, a menu you order from?

SALVATION is IN and THROUGH CHRIST. Take care not to trivialize something as important as it is.

Old 03-06-2018, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-enduring View Post
The problem is with our judgements. This is right and that's wrong - that creates hell. Ironically, we were intended to eat the fruit, as we also were intended to eat of the tree of life, though were initially barred from doing so.

The sickness in the earth is our judgement of it. And more correctly, the sickness is a figment of imagination in our own personal world. The earth is just fine. It is our own world's that need to die, every day.

God is not judging the earth, neither is He judging you, nor anyone else. That's why He is at total peace, ...shalom.

...in truth, if one holds to a God of reward and punishment, then that is your hell, right there.

Indeed, God as we have made him and written of Him, is a control figure, man's alter ego. The Truth is an unconditional loving spirit, LIFE, who is All in All - everything that is, each one, is the physical manifestation of that one LIFE.
Oh, if only God were a control figure in the earth! Then everything would be in proper order. Do you think God could make a bad choice for anyone? Not a chance. You and I are not on the same page. And that's okay with me. I don't think you are spreading misery as the many are. My message is intended for those who are bent on spreading misery to the earth's inhabitants. I don't think you are in that group.

Old 03-06-2018, 08:45 AM

45,706 posts, read 27,317,064 times
Quote:
I will mention hell anytime God wants me to. If it bothers you, put me on IGNORE.

Salvation is available through Jesus Christ? What is this, a menu you order from?

SALVATION is IN and THROUGH CHRIST. Take care not to trivialize something as important as it is.
I don't put people on ignore.

I would think God would like hell used in the context with what is mentioned in the Scriptures.

Salvation is in and through Christ as you said - and it is available to all who believes in His begotten Son.

Old 03-06-2018, 09:29 AM

1,613 posts, read 1,031,444 times
Quote:
Oh, if only God were a control figure in the earth! Then everything would be in proper order. Do you think God could make a bad choice for anyone? Not a chance. You and I are not on the same page. And that's okay with me. I don't think you are spreading misery as the many are. My message is intended for those who are bent on spreading misery to the earth's inhabitants. I don't think you are in that group.
They don't believe they are spreading misery - they think they are 'saving' people from it. It's really just another level of 'knowing not what they do'. In the end, it is what it is - just dismiss it and carry on - it's not part of your world.

Old 03-06-2018, 10:11 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,413,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I would think God would like hell used in the context with what is mentioned in the Scriptures.
And what context is that?

Old 03-06-2018, 10:14 AM

11,156 posts, read 7,218,422 times
Is this another Christian-bashing thread? There seems to be no point or benefit to this.

Old 03-06-2018, 10:59 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,413,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post
Is this another Christian-bashing thread? There seems to be no point or benefit to this.
That all depends on what you believe to be true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity