Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2021, 06:34 PM

2,212 posts, read 544,292 times

Advertisements

Ephesians 3:20,21 --" Now to Him who is able to do immeasurable more than we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the Church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever!"

It is time to live like those who know that HE IS ABLE!

"Go possess the land." (Numbers 13:30).
We need to quit limiting our expectations and "dream big" -- advancement to our DESTINY depends on it.

God may ask us to do something that would exceed what we would ask for or even imagine. He may give us something that is more than we imagined, but we must be willing to hear and obey even when it makes no sense.

Old 04-18-2021, 06:46 PM

In Micah (2:13), the king goes through the gate. As God breaks through the gate, we transition and follow Him. A breaker is someone who moves WITH God as God breaks through. Restoration is here, victory is here. God calls upon the faithful priests to join Him, to march forth to prepare the way.

We will not hope something will happen, we know it will, for He has already gone before us, opened the gate, and we are going right through it! Defeat is not an option!

Old 04-18-2021, 06:48 PM

Whenever we share a testimony of what the power of Jesus has done -- any miracle, healing, salvation account -- the Spirit of prophecy is loosed over the people who are hearing it. This means the Spirit of God is actively moving on them to create faith.

"The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." - Revelation 19:10

Old 04-18-2021, 06:51 PM

We must not allow our past but rather OUR NEW IDENTITY and our DESTINY to define us! We are sons and daughters of a great King and His Blood is flowing in our veins. Unless we enter into our eternal identities, we will not become instruments for noble purposes. We will not enter into a holiness from Heaven. We will not be useful to God.

"And you are complete IN HIM who is the head of all principality and power." (Colossians 2:10)

Old 04-18-2021, 06:54 PM

What God has made us places upon us an obligation to fulfill the purpose for which we were formed.

The "sound" of our Godly calling (DESTINY) should be nothing less than the driving force behind how we live our entire life.

"Now you belong to Him who was raised from the dead in order that we might be useful in the service of God." - Romans 7:4

Old 04-18-2021, 06:57 PM

John 20:17 - "He said to him the third time, 'Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me?' Peter was grieved because He said to him the third time....Jesus said to him. "Feed My sheep."

"We understand what love is when we realize that Christ gave His life for us. That means we must give our lives for other believers." - 1John 3:16

To walk UPRIGHTLY is to obediently follow Jesus' written and spoken word. A righteous walk is determined by how much of the glory of God is being manifested in our union with Christ.

Are we becoming the reflection of His image and God's representation on earth -- walking as one with Jesus -- even to DISCIPLING others who are new in Christ?

Old 04-18-2021, 07:02 PM

We have been commanded to "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation." (Mark 16:15)

Wherever we go, we're to tell people "The kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe the good news!" (Mark 1:15). This would be impossible unless we had the AUTHORITY to take DOMINION of satan's earthly kingdom. DOMINION over this earth is ours again because of the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and wherever we are, the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Old 04-18-2021, 07:14 PM

Matthew 10:8,9 - "And into whatsoever city you enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you: And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you."

THE REALITY OF BEING BORN OF THE SPIRIT MEANS THAT A WHOLE NEW REALM OF POSSIBILITIES, CHALLENGES AND OBSTACLES NOW UNFOLDS BEFORE US. THE IDEA THAT THE ONLY RELATIONSHIP WE HAVE WITH HEAVEN IS THE ONE WE EXPERIENCE AT DEATH IS SIMPLY CONTRARY TO THE WORD OF GOD.

Old 04-18-2021, 07:16 PM

AFFIRMATIONS:

God is asking me to bring Him His Word, to plead my covenant rights. I do not pray to God in ignorance but as a partner in His purposes.

The Holy Spirit works mightily in me, giving me all the power I need to resist every assault the devil tries to bring against me.

I confess that I walk in forgiveness! Offense, bitterness, strife, and unforgiveness have no place in my life. I am full of mercy, longsuffering, and slow to anger.

Old 04-18-2021, 07:19 PM

We must eat only from the Tree of Life. If we eat from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, we will become double-minded and stumble.

Paul warns as he wrote to the Galatians in Galatians 3 -- they had been "bewitched" and were reverting back to religious performance and legalism rather than being led by the Spirit.

A works mentality believes that we have to twist God's arm or beg Him to heal us or bless us. No! This is completely opposite of eating from the Tree of Life! The Tree of Life offers complete freedom in Christ.
Our walk with Him is meant to be on Freedom Road and not the Guilt-Shame path. Guilt and shame will rob us of our freedom in Christ, and the thief is ever ready to lead us in that direction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity