Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-27-2021, 05:09 PM

2,212 posts, read 546,838 times

Advertisements

There are times we do not engage in battle. There are times we simply "stay in the cave" and wait (Judges 15:8; I Samuel 22:1; I Kings 19:9). It's crucial to pray and inquire so we know if, and when, God is sending us to fight.

It's difficult to stumble when we're on our knees. The battle belongs to the Lord. Therefore, the defeat of the enemy is in His hands.

Sometimes SILENCE is the greatest weapon of all, allowing the contender to exhaust himself shadowboxing, while we stay in an attitude of worship--the highest form of warfare.

Old 12-27-2021, 05:11 PM

"...reaching forth unto those things which are before. I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 3:13,14

Expect exponential blessings in your breakthroughs. Expect faith upon faith to rise up! Expect advancement from strength-to-strength! Expect to go from glory-to-glory as God opens impossible doors for the advancement of His kingdom and His glory.

Beware lest your sense of unworthiness becomes a smoke screen for unbelief! Even now, the Holy Spirit is descending, hovering, and brooding over you. Shake yourself from the depression in which circumstances have kept you! You are standing at the threshold of God's glory!

We can control the PASSION and INTENSITY with which we live our lives. To get the fruitful life that God has purposed for us, we must go out on a limb away from the ordinary and complacent.

Old 12-27-2021, 05:13 PM

Many Christians are disjointed. They just move on aimlessly, their minds in a cloudy state, no pattern in view, no DESTINY in sight.

Old 12-27-2021, 05:15 PM

"I know what you have done; I know that you are neither cold nor hot. How I wish you were either one or the other! But because you are barely warm, neither hot nor cold, I am going to spit you out of my mouth...Buy also some medicine (from Me) to put on your eyes, so that you may see." - Revelation 3:15,18 TEV

The religious spirit is so closely akin to the Holy Spirit, the Lord announced, it would deceive the very elect if possible (Matthew 24:24). Nevertheless, there are believers today who are coming out of complacency or rigid religious formality into their divine DESTINY. They reject the "lukewarm" Laodicean spirit that has so subtly deceived other countless believers.

Old 12-27-2021, 05:16 PM

As the Lord taught in the Parable of the Sower, many will depart when testing comes.
Many depart from Church, and many are now even departing from pursuing their CALLING in Christ when the tests come. You can never pass a test by quitting.

1 Peter 1:7 AMP - "So that the genuineness of your faith may be tested, your faith which is infinitely more precious than the perishable gold which is tested and purified by fire...."

Old 12-27-2021, 05:19 PM

"If anyone wishes to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me." - Luke 9:23

Each of us has a promised land for our lives. God's promises are key to us entering into the vision that God has given us. If you are in a desert God is ready to take you out -- time to move on from eating manna to eating the food that God freely gives in the promised land of your DESTINY!

If we want to be co-laborers with Jesus, fulfilling His PURPOSE FOR OUR LIFE, we must step out of the comfort zone and move into the life of faith where our only source is the invisible God and the integrity of His word. He said we cannot be His disciples if we don't do this.

2 Peter 1:4 - "By which He (God) has granted to us His precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire."

Old 12-27-2021, 11:25 PM

Whatever the circumstance or problem you face, release your faith and begin to pray in the power and authority of Jesus’ Name. Take authority over Satan and his evil principalities and command them to take their hands off your body, your family, and your finances.

Old 12-27-2021, 11:26 PM

Default Embracing The Fight Of Faith

EMBRACING THE FIGHT OF FAITH
EMBRACING THE FIGHT OF FAITH - Albert Finch Ministry
God wants us to break the bondage of a....................

Old 12-28-2021, 06:49 AM

Default Scripture Of The Day - December 28, 2021

Scripture Of The Day - December 28, 2021

Scripture Of The Day - December 28, 2021 - Albert Finch Ministry

Old 12-28-2021, 03:47 PM

In His presence, the Word comes alive, and mysteries are revealed as the Word becomes like fire in our bones. Within us arises a holy boldness to decree the Word of God in order to shift the unseen realm and break down every barrier of the enemy with the power of the Word.

In His provision of the constant and ever-increasing flow of the anointing, we can live in supernatural strength that will cause us to move forward in our Kingdom advancing vision and destiny!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity