Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2018, 09:10 AM

18,496 posts, read 9,164,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
You haven't read many posts by us liberals. Loving one's neighbor AND enemy is more important than the Bible. Jesus even taught that when He stood in direct opposition to biblical laws---healing a man on the Sabbath. refusing to follow the LAW with regard to stoning a woman for adultery.

What liberalism includes that you do not appreciate is an undogmatic approach to understanding Scripture and an understanding of how individualism, capitalism, and the glorification of the military is evil in the sight of God.

Liberalism is about community, sharing liberally with the downcast and downtrodden (including from government resources), and peacefulness (not Praise the Lord and pass the Ammunition).

And in contrast do you not believe in being "born again?"
Do you not believe in "accepting Jesus Christ as Savior?"
Are you not a "bible believing Christian?"

If the shoe fits wear it.
Liberal Christianity is a desperate attempt to put lipstick on a pig. It’s a dishonest cherry-picking of the Bible that simply ignores all of the disgusting parts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2018, 09:21 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,394,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
Liberal Christianity is a desperate attempt to put lipstick on a pig. It’s a dishonest cherry-picking of the Bible that simply ignores all of the disgusting parts.
Absolutely. Far better and more noble to embrace the disgusting parts and let them be the basis of all your beliefs and behavior.

Old 06-25-2018, 09:45 AM

4,765 posts, read 1,995,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post

Not the disgusting parts, the parts they think are disgusting.

Other than than BULLSEYE.

Old 06-25-2018, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2xx View Post
Not the disgusting parts, the parts they think are disgusting.

Other than than BULLSEYE.

You do realize Freak called the bible/Christianity a "pig", and not in a complimentary way, right?

Old 06-25-2018, 09:48 AM

23,161 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
Sorry, but persecution does NOT mean one is righteous--it just means one is persecuted. Christians use the same mantra to try to appeal to sympathy from the world.

Each of us are responsible for our own sins.

And my son is married to a Jewish woman and has taken her children in as his own.
Talking about Jesus foretelling of the apostasy that would come, of Thessalonians talking about the apostasy to come where Gentile converts of Judaism abandoned Judaism, abandoned God, abandoned Jerusalem. They didn't abandon God out of love, and neither did they outlaw the God of the bible out of love, the apostasy took place because of fear, not love. When you ask a Christian to show you his covenant and his laws and precepts and his worship system, somehow he wants to ally himself with the God of the bible when he has outlawed the God of the bible making the keeping of the laws of God punishable by death that God could no longer judge anyone after Gentiles ushered in lawlessness.

Because Gentiles became apostates from the commandments of God and the ways of God, they want to say they have done away with the law because of love, but the law was done away out of fear, not love. But if I ask a Christian to show me his covenant, his law, and his worship system, why doesn't he begin to show me his Catholic covenant, his Catholic law, and his Catholic worship system?

Christians didn't change Judaism, they converted to the ways of Rome and their covenant is with Rome, not with God, how can they have a covenant with God after they outlawed God? The church had forbidden anyone to keep the ways of God and they made sure that no Gentile came converting to the covenant of Messiah, and Christians are still confused in thinking that they are in one religion with Jews under God. Even if you separated the Jew from the Gentile, the Gentile STILL can't abandon the worship system of God, and they still CANNOT take on the ways of other gods.

When I ask a Christian to show me his covenant, his laws, his precepts, and his worship system, why doesn't he begin showing me Catholic laws, precepts, with his pagan worship system? Why are Gentiles still clinging to a covenant that was clearly not offered to them?

You lost me on that daughter married a Jew thing, I don't see the relevance. Warden, you are as sweet as a new born calf, I can't see you persecuting anyone lol.

I mean that the religion Christians are in is not the same religion as God, and it isn't just a difference of opinion, when Gentiles converted to the pagan ways of Rome out of fear, that religion set in to killing any Gentile who actually had the holy spirit of Pentecost, they went out and persecuted and killed any Gentile who would keep the ways of Messiah in the worship system of Messiah, lawless pagan Gentile Christians killing Messianic Christians.

The Holy days were used as vehicle to target everyone they needed to kill, if you were loyal to Christ, you died, and Christianity became responsible for millions of deaths against people who would dare to keep the commandments of God.

Hitler used the words of Martin Luther to convince the German people and this was in my father's lifetime.

Ever since the apostasy from Judaism, Lawless Christian Gentiles have been persecuting and killing the people who love God and his commandments, but to add insult to injury, they still claim a covenant they are not in, they still claim a worship system they are not in, and even after millions of the followers of God have been killed because of lawlessness, Christians act like their history never happened, and they refuse to show me anything written of any covenant or laws.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 06-25-2018 at 09:59 AM..

Old 06-25-2018, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
...I mean that the religion you are in is not the same religion as God...
Many of us don't think God is in a religion Hanni, except to the extent that the person who is in the religion brings God with them.

Old 06-25-2018, 10:08 AM

I can show the great prophesies of the future, and I can show how Judah and Ephraim are right there together in a covenant under one single leader, but what in the world does this have to do with Gentiles?

Where in Jeremiah's New Covenant is a Gentile?

Aint one.

The Christian says,'' well look, it shows the New Covenant in the New Testament.''

But the New Testament is explaining how a Gentile becomes Ephraim when he becomes one with the Jew.

If you are a Gentile, you aren't under a covenant Messiah brings for only Judah and Ephraim, unless you can explain how a Gentile becomes Ephraim.

Gentiles stopped becoming Ephraim 2000 years ago, 2000 years ago, Gentile Christians went out and killed any Gentile who was becoming Ephraim.

2000 years, no Gentile has come under the covenant of Jesus.

Does anyone understand this besides the Jews who know the covenant and the laws and the prophesies of God?

Old 06-25-2018, 10:13 AM

I'm not sure if that post ^^^ was prompted by my comment because I don't see the relevance. Either way, just wanted to say that I believe you bring a whole lot of God with you wherever you go and whatever you do, Hanni, so keep on keeping on.

Old 06-25-2018, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Many of us don't think God is in a religion Hanni, except to the extent that the person who is in the religion brings God with them.
God has a religion for a specific reason, he does have one.

I will prove the facts about how a Pagan Christian Gentile is neither Ephraim or Judah in a covenant promised to only Ephraim and Judah, and I do this with reality, it is just the literal facts.

Then I will turn around and try to prove the facts of a Gentile being Ephraim AND Judah, and I do this with reality showing how we all have two natures. I wrote something the other day, and it really made me think of you and how you would have loved it so much. My real expectations of the end.

My one and only goal in this life has been the same from the beginning, I have one agenda and I might play a devil's advocate one day and turn around the next day and be opposite.

I just want to get people to look from all the viewpoints, from each side, and whatever I say, The feast of Tabernacles is always on my mind, to push the feast of Tabernacles is my one agenda. That thing I wrote the other day was about the feast of Tabernacles.

How on the eighth day, the flood of Noah happens, but if the first one meant death, the second would mean life.

Do you know what our problem is?

We eat meat.

Old 06-25-2018, 10:31 AM

God's religion exists so that the world knows who to kill and why. When you convert to the ways of God about his Messiah and his holy city and his people, you have converted to the ways of Jerusalem being led by the king of Jerusalem, you ARE Jerusalem.

From the time a Gentile converts to the ways of Messiah where he stops keeping all pagan ways, and he decides to stand alongside Judah in Jerusalem, he will be surrounded by the enemy. From the day he becomes Jerusalem, the war has begun, and this is what Jesus is always showing. Jesus speaking to Jerusalem is speaking to your soul between two kingdoms.

The moment a Gentile wants to go back to God, he will love the feast of Tabernacles, and from then on his family will turn against him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity