Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2018, 05:04 PM

23,156 posts, read 10,449,759 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
How do you tie tradition with 666. I'm sure you have a specific scripture verse for that we can discuss?
It isn't as though it is my opinion, it is a fact of the law that Jews are sealed in their forehead and right hand SPECIFICALLY because they keep his Sabbaths and his feasts and they love his laws. Each year on Rosh Hashanah God seals and marks every one who belongs to him whether it be Gentile or Jew because Isaiah 56 shows exactly how a Gentile is to take hold of the covenant and exactly how a person is sealed with protection against judgment day because they have obtained an inheritance in Israel just by accepting the Sabbaths and feasts of God.

Every Jew knows EXACTLY why they are sealed in their forehead and right hand because they were practicing it thousands of years before Jesus was born. You keep ONLY God's Sabbaths and Feasts, and you are sealed in your forehead, and if you keep the ways of other Gods, you are likewise sealed in your forehead for judgment against the law.

Exodus 13 ~ JUST ONE place speaking about how the law of God seals you when you accept God's Sabbaths.

7Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters. 8And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt. 9And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt. 10Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in his season from year to year.

Then we see pagans coming up to the temple of the Lord in Ezekiel 8 in the 5th day in the 6th month in the 6th year because they are weeping for Tammuz and keeping the winter solstice just like Easter and Christmas, and the ones who are weeping and mourning for the feasts and the pagan practices of the people, THESE are sealed against the Judgment of the very last sacrifice that God makes to the birds of the air, and if you know anything at all about the sacrifice, it is that the sacrifice takes place in the Eve with the changing of the date and you find maidens, and old men, and children, and kings, and captains laying dead on the 6th day in the 6th month in the 6th year, and the only ones who survived are those people mourning for the feasts because the people came up to the temple of the Lord with their pagan practices and every one of them are killed on 666.

Slaughter of the Idolaters ~ Ezekiel 9

1He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand. 2And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer's inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brasen altar.

3And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side; 4And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof. 5And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: 6Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house. 7And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.

8And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?
9Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The LORD hath forsaken the earth, and the LORD seeth not. 10And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.
11And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which had the inkhorn by his side, reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded me.

Ezekiel 8 and 9 take you back and forth to Revelation because of what is happening here, is happening in Revelation. The date changes at 6 P.M. and it is the 6th day in the 6th month in the 6th year that every one is lain down dead for their involvement with Tammuz in Easter and in Christmas/Saturnalia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2018, 07:47 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,172,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
It isn't as though it is my opinion, it is a fact of the law that Jews are sealed in their forehead and right hand SPECIFICALLY because they keep his Sabbaths and his feasts and they love his laws. Each year on Rosh Hashanah God seals and marks every one who belongs to him whether it be Gentile or Jew because Isaiah 56 shows exactly how a Gentile is to take hold of the covenant and exactly how a person is sealed with protection against judgment day because they have obtained an inheritance in Israel just by accepting the Sabbaths and feasts of God.

My reply: Where is the scripture that specifically ties the "sealed in their foreheads..." and the "Each year God seals and marks everyone who belongs to Him..." at? I think you missed the part in Isaiah saying "..they all look to their own way..". Nothing in Isaiah mentions 666 <nothing.

Every Jew knows EXACTLY why they are sealed in their forehead and right hand because they were practicing it thousands of years before Jesus was born. You keep ONLY God's Sabbaths and Feasts, and you are sealed in your forehead, and if you keep the ways of other Gods, you are likewise sealed in your forehead for judgment against the law.

My reply: You make it sound like Jesus died in vain and again, there is no scripture. Listen, I'm not saying, nor have I said you shouldn't keep God's Day of rest Holy and all the other good things He says we should do, but I am saying I believe what Jesus said and always will over any man.

Exodus 13 ~ JUST ONE place speaking about how the law of God seals you when you accept God's Sabbaths.

My reply: Again, you make it sound like Jesus died in vain by what you just said and that's entirely wrong. No where does it say you must accept the Sabbath to go to Heaven <NO WHERE.
BUT it does say elsewhere, "YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN TO SEE THE KINGDOM OF GOD".

7Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters. 8And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt. 9And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt. 10Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in his season from year to year.

Then we see pagans coming up to the temple of the Lord in Ezekiel 8 in the 5th day in the 6th month in the 6th year because they are weeping for Tammuz and keeping the winter solstice just like Easter and Christmas, and the ones who are weeping and mourning for the feasts and the pagan practices of the people, THESE are sealed against the Judgment of the very last sacrifice that God makes to the birds of the air, and if you know anything at all about the sacrifice, it is that the sacrifice takes place in the Eve with the changing of the date and you find maidens, and old men, and children, and kings, and captains laying dead on the 6th day in the 6th month in the 6th year, and the only ones who survived are those people mourning for the feasts because the people came up to the temple of the Lord with their pagan practices and every one of them are killed on 666.

My reply: Your taking OLD WAYS (OLD TESTAMENT) and trying to make them relevant today, that's wrong.Do you even know why the New Testament is called the NEW Testament?

Slaughter of the Idolaters ~ Ezekiel 9

1He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand. 2And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer's inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brasen altar.

3And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side; 4And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof. 5And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: 6Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house. 7And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.

8And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?
9Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The LORD hath forsaken the earth, and the LORD seeth not. 10And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.
11And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which had the inkhorn by his side, reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded me.

Ezekiel 8 and 9 take you back and forth to Revelation because of what is happening here, is happening in Revelation. The date changes at 6 P.M. and it is the 6th day in the 6th month in the 6th year that every one is lain down dead for their involvement with Tammuz in Easter and in Christmas/Saturnalia.

You need to learn why the New Testament is called the New Testament. Everything you said above only diminishes the acts the Cross, that Jesus Hung on. You seem bent on doing that.

You must be Jewish, correct? You don't even believe Jesus was the Savior correct?

No where above did you tie in your belief system with the "mark of the beast".

I suggest you repent now and ask Jesus to save you, because when you see those around you die from this coming virus I've mentioned (which is the mark of the beast) and you live thru it.. your going to remember my words here ..and grieve.

God sent His SON to the World. Not a Sun'day. Not a day of prayer. Not any other thing you can mention in the Bible either. He sent His Son, so HE could reconcile US to His Father and He did so by giving HIS Life (NOT a SUNDAY) to do it...and He said REPENT!

I believe HIM> over you. Or anything else you think you might be able to think of.
Look to the Son of God, not a Book. Books don't save you. JESUS does.

Old 06-13-2018, 08:01 PM

23,156 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
You need to learn why the New Testament is called the New Testament. Everything you said above only diminishes the acts the Cross, that Jesus Hung on. You seem bent on doing that.

You must be Jewish, correct? You don't even believe Jesus was the Savior correct?

No where above did you tie in your belief system with the "mark of the beast".

I suggest you repent now and ask Jesus to save you, because when you see those around you die from this coming virus I've mentioned (which is the mark of the beast) and you live thru it.. your going to remember my words here ..and grieve.

God sent His SON to the World. Not a Sun'day. Not a day of prayer. Not any other thing you can mention in the Bible either. He sent His Son, so HE could reconcile US to His Father and He did so by giving HIS Life (NOT a SUNDAY) to do it...and He said REPENT!

I believe HIM> over you. Or anything else you think you might be able to think of.
Look to the Son of God, not a Book. Books don't save you. JESUS does.
Dude, I was just showing you the ancient facts and traditions with the rituals that prove beyond a doubt why somebody is sealed and marked in their forehead and right hand because of the Sabbaths and feasts they keep.

NOT MY OPINION, I am speaking of the facts of the law and how it is that every Jew is sealed with protection in his forehead and right hand against the day of Judgment and how most every Gentile is not sealed with the seal of God because they don't keep the feasts of Jerusalem, they keep the ancient Roman/Greek holy days that the Greek took from Babylon and Egypt and perfected them.

These feasts and these Sabbaths is what Gentiles keep, but God has promised to Jew and the Gentile who keep his feasts and Sabbaths that he will seal them in their forehead and right hand with protections because they would ONLY keep the peculiar ways of God.

You keep the ways of Babylon in Christmas and Easter? So has every Egyptian and Babylonian done before you.

God has his ways, and those who keep his ways have a promise to be sealed in their forehead and right hand as a protection sign between them and God that their sins may not be exposed.

Old 06-13-2018, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Dude, I was just showing you the ancient facts and traditions with the rituals that prove beyond a doubt why somebody is sealed and marked in their forehead and right hand because of the Sabbaths and feasts they keep.

NOT MY OPINION, I am speaking of the facts of the law and how it is that every Jew is sealed with protection in his forehead and right hand against the day of Judgment and how most every Gentile is not sealed with the seal of God because they don't keep the feasts of Jerusalem, they keep the ancient Roman/Greek holy days that the Greek took from Babylon and Egypt and perfected them.

These feasts and these Sabbaths is what Gentiles keep, but God has promised to Jew and the Gentile who keep his feasts and Sabbaths that he will seal them in their forehead and right hand with protections because they would ONLY keep the peculiar ways of God.

You keep the ways of Babylon in Christmas and Easter? So has every Egyptian and Babylonian done before you.

God has his ways, and those who keep his ways have a promise to be sealed in their forehead and right hand as a protection sign between them and God that their sins may not be exposed.

All you did was take your opinion and mix it with Scripture to make it sound gullible and I don't celebrate those holidays either.

All a man has to do is Repent to God's Son and listen to His Truths and follow His Ways.. and if a man does this, then He will see the Kingdom of God according to HIS Son. I believe Him, why don't you?

Old 06-13-2018, 09:13 PM

1,183 posts, read 537,070 times
Quote:

No one celebrates Christmas and Easter because of possible pagan origins. If these two days focus in on Christ I would consider them special.

Pick any day out of the year and it would concide with some pagan holiday or some sort of abomination like “pride” week. The point is that we have freedom in Christ and are not bound to any Mosiac law or any tradition. And if we consider Christmas and Easter a remembrance of our Lord and Saviors birth and resurrection then, let us make these days blessed.

Old 06-13-2018, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post
No one celebrates Christmas and Easter because of possible pagan origins. If these two days focus in on Christ I would consider them special.

Pick any day out of the year and it would concide with some pagan holiday or some sort of abomination like “pride” week. The point is that we have freedom in Christ and are not bound to any Mosiac law or any tradition. And if we consider Christmas and Easter a remembrance of our Lord and Saviors birth and resurrection then, let us make these days blessed.

Amen
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity