Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2018, 08:12 PM

23,164 posts, read 10,455,314 times

Advertisements

REÀLITY PIN, I AM SPEAKING OF REALITY, WHAT IS REAL, WHO IS REAL, AND WHO IS WHO. For 2000 years the Jews alone have followed God. That is reality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2018, 09:01 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,808,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
REÀLITY PIN, I AM SPEAKING OF REALITY, WHAT IS REAL, WHO IS REAL, AND WHO IS WHO. For 2000 years the Jews alone have followed God. That is reality.
You can relax,
I never said they haven't.

The One True King hasn't Changed as far as I know.
I dont know how you are missing the point of what was told to Nathan when a person decided to build a pallace for God.
who was unfaithful to that covenant han?

Remember what Yeshua said about oaths ole friend.

this isn't about a palace.

it was about a call to return to Him in Truth And in Spirit.
Yeshua who is King of kings, is a conversation in oil to the poor, not some overdressed bafoon with a circus monkey licking his wound. Why don't you ignore the carcass and leave the dead ***** to be devoured by her own seed.
The way I understand the exile is that the Lord is reminding His children from 2millinia till today that He Tabernacles with us in the flesh.
Not in a Structure built with men's hands.
as if the Lord doesn't hear the striking of stone just because the person has the work done by strangers.

That should of been a red flag for you.

Instead you continue to listen to the deciever.

If you are so concerned about the specific counting of days and strict observances. You have no clue what so ever.
Some teasures I keep to myself with Joy.
You should try it.

And you probably didn't even notice the moon might hold more secrets than new or full.
But that is not for me to talk about here.

Your incessant pursuit is going to lead you towards absolute destruction if you do not stop.

Have you ever stopped for a moment and considered having a polite conversation.
It has come to the point where you have become unwelcome for lack of consideration of basic manners. Seriously, you are going to die if you do not stop what you are doing.

If you need serious Help, Get It.
Greving others because of a few Foul birds is unacceptable.
Get your head out of all the internet tares, and focus on a healthy diet of hot coals and cold water.

Blessings Always

Last edited by pinacled; 08-05-2018 at 09:22 PM..

Old 08-05-2018, 09:16 PM

I guess it is too late for me anyway, how many days till the server is fried again?

Old 08-05-2018, 09:29 PM

Quote:
I guess it is too late for me anyway, how many days till the server is fried again?
Have you relaxed?

Will you be so kind as to answer one single question for me.
Who was unfaithful to the covenant they made before the exile?

Old 08-05-2018, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Have you relaxed?

Will you be so kind as to answer one single question for me.
Who was unfaithful to the covenant they made before the exile?
Again,
no answer.
Probably because han prefers to entirely ignore the fact that where there is Blood there is a testator.

And only one party was unfaithful.
And it wasn't God, nor Yeshua.

And i doubt the blood of that covenant was meant to last for 2 millenia plus.
Probably closer to 70 yrs

Old 08-06-2018, 12:02 AM

Or maybe Hanni is a bit creeped out.

Old 08-06-2018, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Or maybe Hanni is a bit creeped out.
Creeped out because i care enough to show you why the Lord was,... discreet in teaching us.

What was it the Lord said about divorce, and solomons apparel.

When is the last time you have gone and ensured someone they are right..?

So if you were raised along with the Messiah, then seek the things above, where the Messiah is sitting at the right hand of God.[a] 2 Focus your minds on the things above, not on things here on earth. 3 For you have died, and your life is hidden with the Messiah in God. 4 When the Messiah, who is our life, appears, then you too will appear with him in glory!

5 Therefore, put to death the earthly parts of your nature — sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed (which is a form of idolatry); 6 for it is because of these things that God’s anger is coming on those who disobey him. 7 True enough, you used to practice these things in the life you once lived; 8 but now, put them all away — anger, exasperation, meanness, slander and obscene talk. 9 Never lie to one another; because you have stripped away the old self, with its ways, 10 and have put on the new self, which is continually being renewed in fuller and fuller knowledge, closer and closer to the image of its Creator. 11 The new self allows no room for discriminating between Gentile and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, foreigner, savage, slave, free man; on the contrary, in all, the Messiah is everything.

12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with feelings of compassion and with kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. 13 Bear with one another; if anyone has a complaint against someone else, forgive him. Indeed, just as the Lord has forgiven you, so you must forgive.

14 Above all these, clothe yourselves with love, which binds everything together perfectly; 15 and let the shalom which comes from the Messiah be your heart’s decision-maker, for this is why you were called to be part of a single Body.

And be thankful — 16 let the Word of the Messiah, in all its richness, live in you, as you teach and counsel each other in all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude to God in your hearts. 17 That is, everything you do or say, do in the name of the Lord Yeshua, giving thanks through him to God the Father.

Old 08-06-2018, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
It has come to the point where you have become unwelcome for lack of consideration of basic manners. Seriously, you are going to die if you do not stop what you are doing.

If you need serious Help, Get It.
Greving others because of a few Foul birds is unacceptable.
Get your head out of all the internet tares, and focus on a healthy diet of hot coals and cold water.

Blessings Always
Looks like a veiled threat like you and God put a curse on me, one minute we talking about parables, and the next minute we ralking about my death.

Old 08-06-2018, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Looks like a veiled threat like you and God put a curse on me, one minute we talking about parables, and the next minute we ralking about my death.
Would you rather die the second death?

Old 08-06-2018, 11:38 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,388,517 times
This is like a little match made in Heaven: Hanni and pin posting and understanding each other.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity