Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2018, 04:58 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
You are not in a position to judge others, until you have gotten-rid of that rotten-fruit. Some people are insecure and have a low self-esteem. Try to encourage them without condemning, that's if you want to help others. Telling yourself and others that you are dirt-bags isn't going to cut it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2018, 06:11 PM

3,220 posts, read 926,548 times
Quote:
You are not in a position to judge others, until you have gotten-rid of that rotten-fruit. Some people are insecure and have a low self-esteem. Try to encourage them without condemning, that's if you want to help others. Telling yourself and others that you are dirt-bags isn't going to cut it!
Here is a description of someone who is in the position to judge.

"I judge as I here and my judgment is righteous because I am not seeking my own will but the will of Him who sent me. "

Doing the will of God as the prophets before have is the one who judges rightly.

Old 08-18-2018, 08:35 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
Here is a description of someone who is in the position to judge.

"I judge as I here and my judgment is righteous because I am not seeking my own will but the will of Him who sent me. "

Doing the will of God as the prophets before have is the one who judges rightly.
But that would NOT be you ...just because you parrot the Scriptures.

Old 08-19-2018, 07:29 AM

5,438 posts, read 5,948,121 times
Quote:
It is certainly not your place to judge whether or not I can judge bad fruit. Jesus is the One who gives the authority; so to point out what He has already established, anything that Jesus did not plant is bad fruit ready to be cut down and cast into the fire. Meanwhile, you comfort them in your counterfeit love.

Proverbs 27
[6] Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.

Old 08-19-2018, 11:40 AM

3,220 posts, read 926,548 times
Quote:
But that would NOT be you ...just because you parrot the Scriptures.
I come to you in my Father's name and you fail to accept me but let someone come to you in His own name and him you will accept.

How can you be saved when you seek the praise of man but do not seek the glory of the only God.

Old 08-19-2018, 05:47 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
I come to you in my Father's name and you fail to accept me but let someone come to you in His own name and him you will accept.
How can you be saved when you seek the praise of man but do not seek the glory of the only God.
Peacegiver, how many times do you have to be banned from the forum for claiming to be the Son of Man direct from God before you will give up that absurd delusion. You will run out of screen names if you continue.

Old 08-19-2018, 06:32 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
It is certainly not your place to judge whether or not I can judge bad fruit. Jesus is the One who gives the authority; so to point out what He has already established, anything that Jesus did not plant is bad fruit ready to be cut down and cast into the fire. Meanwhile, you comfort them in your counterfeit love.

Proverbs 27
[6] Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.
If you want to condemn others to a horrific death with that rotten-fruit of a kiss, so be it.
But you have not been given any authority over me, or anyone else for that matter.

Old 08-20-2018, 06:55 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,312,904 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw62X69hV-0

The thought of the very last thing he says on this 3 minute video if it was true is very disturbing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity