Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2018, 11:59 AM

3,671 posts, read 2,244,375 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
With your unending fountain of parroting the false prophet Paul, one quote comes to mind:

New American Standard Bible Proverbs 10:19
When there are many words, transgression is unavoidable, But he who restrains his lips is wise.

To understand Paul's message, see Romans 7:25. Paul's message reeks of hypocrisy.

New American Standard Bible Romans 7:25
Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, on the one hand I myself with my mind am serving the law of God, but on the other, with my flesh the law of sin.

Of course we all know what happens to hypocrites. (Matthew 24:51)

That Paul should accurse the angels of heaven, kind of shows you how over the edge he was. His followers, like lemmings, seem to jump right along with him. It is the angels of heaven, which are going to collect the lawless, and throw them into the fire (Matthew 13:39-40).
first thanks for the reply. second I take this as you have no real response to what have been posted.

now as for "he who restrains his lips is wise". yes if what you're talking about is foolishness, and deceit.

otherwise shout out the praises of God in Knowledge and understanding. listen, since we're on the topic of the Sabbath, let's see these "WISE LIPS".

Leviticus 23:23 "And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

Leviticus 23:24 "Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation.

Leviticus 23:25 "Ye shall do no servile work therein: but ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD.

the "blowing of trumpets?", you have no "KNOWLEDGE" of, Isaiah 58:1 "Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, (THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW.. ) and the house of Jacob their sins.

Isaiah 58:2 "Yet they seek me daily, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their God: they ask of me the ordinances of justice; they take delight in approaching to God".

SEE, OUR VOICE IS LIKE A TRUMPET, to preach the "TRUTH" to all. again our, not your brother, Paul, Romans 10:11 "For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Romans 10:12 "For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Romans 10:14 "How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

Romans 10:15 "And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Romans 10:16 "But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?. (YOU GOT THE REPORT, BUT YET NOT BELIEVED.)

Romans 10:17 "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Romans 10:18 "But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

Romans 10:19 "But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.

Romans 10:20 "But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.

Romans 10:21 "But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people".

see, I'm preaching the Sabbath, (the Good news, the Gospel of Jesus Christ ) to you right now, ..... but you refuse to believe. hence a as our brother Paul said, a Barbarian, meaning you just KNOW the TRUTH, nor do you have any understanding of it, but, and that's one "t" in but.. listen, Romans 1:14 "I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise". well here goes for the Barbarians, hope it helps.

1 Corinthians 14:8 "For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?

1 Corinthians 14:9 "So likewise ye, except ye utter by the tongue words easy to be understood, how shall it be known what is spoken? for ye shall speak into the air.

1 Corinthians 14:10 "There are, it may be, so many kinds of voices in the world, and none of them is without signification.

1 Corinthians 14:11 "Therefore if I know not the meaning of the voice, I shall be unto him that speaketh a barbarian, and he that speaketh shall be a barbarian unto me". ..... (Smile).

now, for some barbarians I cannot help, and here's why, 2 Thessalonians 2:10 "And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: (OOP's ... sorry about that .... ). but Oh well....

2 Thessalonians 2:12 "That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Now, back to the second half of,
and Leviticus 23:25 states also, "Ye shall do no servile work therein: but ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD".

an offering ... BY "FIRE?", listen, listen, Hebrews 1:7 "And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire".

Notice he said, "HIS" ministers, not a minister, but "HIS" Ministers a flame of fire .

now what are we to OFFER?, let the Word/command of God speak, Romans 12:1 "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service". ... LOL, this is too easy.

see, people who claim that the apostle, that our Lord and Father, chose on the road to Damascus is a false prophet/apostle, they do, or say this to cover up their own lie. scripture,

2 Corinthians 11:13 "For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:14 "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 11:15 "Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

2 Corinthians 11:16 "I say again, Let no man think me a fool; if otherwise, yet as a fool receive me, that I may boast myself a little.

2 Corinthians 11:17 "That which I speak, I speak it not after the Lord, but as it were foolishly, in this confidence of boasting.

2 Corinthians 11:18 "Seeing that many glory after the flesh, I will glory also.

2 Corinthians 11:19 "For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise. (I had to LOL there myself).

2 Corinthians 11:20 "For ye suffer, if a man bring you into bondage, if a man devour you, if a man take of you, if a man exalt himself, if a man smite you on the face.

2 Corinthians 11:21 "I speak as concerning reproach, as though we had been weak. Howbeit whereinsoever any is bold, (I speak foolishly,) I am bold also"....

what an apostle, and after, the Lord Jesus, whom he follow.

Conclusion:
I notice you don't keep the commandants, nor the Sabbath "DAY". maybe it's in the Scriptures,

Hosea 4:6a "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge".

but here is the indictment, " I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God".

and the verdict. "I will also forget thy children"....., , ....

PICYJAG
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2018, 04:48 PM

1,382 posts, read 768,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post

see, people who claim that the apostle, that our Lord and Father, chose on the road to Damascus is a false prophet/apostle, they do, or say this to cover up their own lie. scripture,

Conclusion:
I notice you don't keep the commandants, nor the Sabbath "DAY". maybe it's in the Scriptures,

but here is the indictment, " I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God".

PICYJAG
I am thinking you might want to cut back on the Kool Aide you are drinking. As far as Paul seeing an angel of light in the wilderness, Yeshua said that if anyone says "He is in the wilderness"..."Do not believe them" (Matthew 24:26). Which is to say, one is not to believe what Paul says. As for Paul being his own witness to that event, Yeshua says "If I alone bear witness of Myself, My testimony is not true (John 5:31), which is a restatement of Dt 19:15, which comes down to what Paul says is "not true". As for why Paul was chosen to lead the "many" to "destruction", you should read Zechariah 11:7, whereas Paul (Zech 11:10), Judas Iscariot (Zechariah 11:13), and Peter (Zechariah 11:17-18) are all chosen to die in the same generation/month, and Peter and Paul were to pasture the "flock doomed to slaughter" (Zechariah 11:7-8). Paul is the "staff" called "Favor" because of his false gospel of grace, and Peter is called the "worthless shepherd", who would not feed, care for, or sustain the sheep (Zechariah 11:16-17). Evidence of Peter's role can be seen clearly per his heir, the pope. (Isaiah 22:15-25).

As for you saying I don't keep the commandments, nor the Sabbath, you kind are spitting in the wind. From what I can take from your writing, it is you who twist the Commandments of God into your own version. As for "knowledge" it is the nations/Gentiles who will have to confess after the day of the Lord that "Our fathers have inherited nothing but falsehood" (Jeremiah 16:19).

Old 08-27-2018, 05:07 PM

3,671 posts, read 2,244,375 times
Quote:
I am thinking you might want to cut back on the Kool Aide you are drinking. As far as Paul seeing an angel of light in the wilderness, Yeshua said that if anyone says "He is in the wilderness"..."Do not believe them" (Matthew 24:26). Which is to say, one is not to believe what Paul says. As for Paul being his own witness to that event, Yeshua says "If I alone bear witness of Myself, My testimony is not true (John 5:31), which is a restatement of Dt 19:15, which comes down to what Paul says is "not true". As for why Paul was chosen to lead the "many" to "destruction", you should read Zechariah 11:7, whereas Paul (Zech 11:10), Judas Iscariot (Zechariah 11:13), and Peter (Zechariah 11:17-18) are all chosen to die in the same generation/month, and Peter and Paul were to pasture the "flock doomed to slaughter" (Zechariah 11:7-8). Paul is the "staff" called "Favor" because of his false gospel of grace, and Peter is called the "worthless shepherd", who would not feed, care for, or sustain the sheep (Zechariah 11:16-17). Evidence of Peter's role can be seen clearly per his heir, the pope. (Isaiah 22:15-25).

As for you saying I don't keep the commandments, nor the Sabbath, you kind are spitting in the wind. From what I can take from your writing, it is you who twist the Commandments of God into your own version. As for "knowledge" it is the nations/Gentiles who will have to confess after the day of the Lord that "Our fathers have inherited nothing but falsehood" (Jeremiah 16:19).
Just as i tell anyone who wants to continue in vain Babbling, that's what facebook and tweeter are for... good day.

Old 08-27-2018, 07:34 PM

3,220 posts, read 925,486 times
Quote:

Paul, the false prophet. Correct.

Old 08-27-2018, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Just as i tell anyone who wants to continue in vain Babbling, that's what facebook and tweeter are for... good day.
The term babble stems from the word babel, such as the tower of Babel, such as the spiritual home of the harlot daughters of Babylon (Revelation 17:5), which would include the Roman church and her daughters, which would include the Protestants, who sit on the beast (Revelation 17:3), and whose 7th head is Constantine, who is the beast with two horns like a lamb (Revelation 13:11). The "deceived" (Revelation 13:14), are currently worshipping the 5th head of the beast (Revelation 13:8), who is represented in the 6th, 7th, and 8th head of the beast. The false prophet of Revelation 16:13 comes as a demon spirit, because the earthly false prophet Paul, is dead. The influence of Peter and Paul, the horns like a lamb, is coming to an end. (Matthew 13:40-42) & (Isaiah 22:15-25).

Old 08-28-2018, 02:59 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,018,190 times
Through Jesus the law of God went to worship God through spirit and the truth , where the ten commandments and the two commands of Jesus go through the inbred of God`s Holy Spirit ............ those have heard the Word of God and through faith only and never the condemnation of the law of the Word , so through Jesus, people may be condemned by the lack of never hearing the Word which Holy Spirit would lead believers and then those who ignore the quickening for the truth , which people lean to the law and reject faith , or then those who reject the Spirit and the works of the Spirit where men become saved

Old 08-28-2018, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
Through Jesus the law of God went to worship God through spirit and the truth , where the ten commandments and the two commands of Jesus go through the inbred of God`s Holy Spirit ............ those have heard the Word of God and through faith only and never the condemnation of the law of the Word , so through Jesus, people may be condemned by the lack of never hearing the Word which Holy Spirit would lead believers and then those who ignore the quickening for the truth , which people lean to the law and reject faith , or then those who reject the Spirit and the works of the Spirit where men become saved

Now that is a good example of babble/babel. That is why you have 38,000 different "Christian" sects, daughters of Babylon, and no Spirit nor power. In this case, the confusion is centered on the false gospel of Paul, which is the gospel of grace/cross. The cross being the symbol of the "dragon" (Revelation 13:4), better known in history as Sol Invictus, the sun god, the god of Constantine. It was Constantine who instituted the Roman church and originally established the dogma of the trinity, whose sign is the cross.

Old 08-28-2018, 12:53 PM

23,161 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
Hosea 4:6

"My people perish for lack of knowledge. Since you have rejected knowledge l shall reject you from my priesthood. Since you have rejected the law of your God I shall also ignore your sons."

Notice knowledge is compared to the law and the law is compared to the son.

We know the Son is the truth but now it shows that knowledge is the law and the law is the truth which is the word of God of course.

So when Jesus spoke of the law and the prophets he was speaking of God's word.

Got it. Get it. Good.
Let me ask you a question, '' Do you suppose for one second that this scripture in Hosea is speaking about Jews or Judaism?''

This is the problem that Christians have, they read Romans that is written about the book of Hosea, which is written about the kingdom of Israel, not the kingdom of Judah. Paul was not a Jew, his people were of the kingdom of Ephraim/Israel, not the kingdom of Judah. Paul only became a Jew as he lived with Jews, amongst Jews, but the book of Romans is not speaking of Jews, it is speaking of Paul's people, the lost ten tribes.

So do you think that what you have quoted is about Jews and Judaism?

You would be seriously mistaken.

Old 08-28-2018, 01:01 PM

23,161 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
first thanks for the reply. second I take this as you have no real response to what have been posted.

now as for "he who restrains his lips is wise". yes if what you're talking about is foolishness, and deceit.

otherwise shout out the praises of God in Knowledge and understanding. listen, since we're on the topic of the Sabbath, let's see these "WISE LIPS".

Leviticus 23:23 "And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

Leviticus 23:24 "Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation.

Leviticus 23:25 "Ye shall do no servile work therein: but ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD.

the "blowing of trumpets?", you have no "KNOWLEDGE" of, Isaiah 58:1 "Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, (THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW.. ) and the house of Jacob their sins.

Isaiah 58:2 "Yet they seek me daily, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their God: they ask of me the ordinances of justice; they take delight in approaching to God".

SEE, OUR VOICE IS LIKE A TRUMPET, to preach the "TRUTH" to all. again our, not your brother, Paul, Romans 10:11 "For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Romans 10:12 "For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Romans 10:14 "How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

Romans 10:15 "And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Romans 10:16 "But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?. (YOU GOT THE REPORT, BUT YET NOT BELIEVED.)

Romans 10:17 "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Romans 10:18 "But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

Romans 10:19 "But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.

Romans 10:20 "But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.

Romans 10:21 "But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people".

see, I'm preaching the Sabbath, (the Good news, the Gospel of Jesus Christ ) to you right now, ..... but you refuse to believe. hence a as our brother Paul said, a Barbarian, meaning you just KNOW the TRUTH, nor do you have any understanding of it, but, and that's one "t" in but.. listen, Romans 1:14 "I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise". well here goes for the Barbarians, hope it helps.

1 Corinthians 14:8 "For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?

1 Corinthians 14:9 "So likewise ye, except ye utter by the tongue words easy to be understood, how shall it be known what is spoken? for ye shall speak into the air.

1 Corinthians 14:10 "There are, it may be, so many kinds of voices in the world, and none of them is without signification.

1 Corinthians 14:11 "Therefore if I know not the meaning of the voice, I shall be unto him that speaketh a barbarian, and he that speaketh shall be a barbarian unto me". ..... (Smile).

now, for some barbarians I cannot help, and here's why, 2 Thessalonians 2:10 "And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: (OOP's ... sorry about that .... ). but Oh well....

2 Thessalonians 2:12 "That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Now, back to the second half of,
and Leviticus 23:25 states also, "Ye shall do no servile work therein: but ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD".

an offering ... BY "FIRE?", listen, listen, Hebrews 1:7 "And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire".

Notice he said, "HIS" ministers, not a minister, but "HIS" Ministers a flame of fire .

now what are we to OFFER?, let the Word/command of God speak, Romans 12:1 "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service". ... LOL, this is too easy.

2 Corinthians 11:13 "For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:14 "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 11:15 "Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

2 Corinthians 11:16 "I say again, Let no man think me a fool; if otherwise, yet as a fool receive me, that I may boast myself a little.

2 Corinthians 11:17 "That which I speak, I speak it not after the Lord, but as it were foolishly, in this confidence of boasting.

2 Corinthians 11:18 "Seeing that many glory after the flesh, I will glory also.

2 Corinthians 11:19 "For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise. (I had to LOL there myself).

2 Corinthians 11:20 "For ye suffer, if a man bring you into bondage, if a man devour you, if a man take of you, if a man exalt himself, if a man smite you on the face.

2 Corinthians 11:21 "I speak as concerning reproach, as though we had been weak. Howbeit whereinsoever any is bold, (I speak foolishly,) I am bold also"....

what an apostle, and after, the Lord Jesus, whom he follow.

Conclusion:

PICYJAG
Another person who doesn't know the difference between Israel and Judah......

Putting the sins of Israel on the head of Judah is like saying that Egyptian history is about Assyrians.

Israel IS NOT Judah, the kingdom of Israel was the evil kingdom and Judah remains as the righteous kingdom. The kingdom of Israel fell because of their disbelief and their paganism. The ten tribes were wiped out for lack of knowledge because UNLIKE JUDAH, they called the Torah a strange thing and took on Pagan holy days just like Christians.

Now, Christians do exactly what the house of Israel did, and then they quote Israel's sin to try and put it on the head of Judah when in fact, Judah was not guilty, but the most ironic thing is that Christians throw the sin of Israel at Judah WHILE committing the same exact sins that killed the ten lost tribes/kingdom of Israel.

You can't make this stuff up, Christians quote Romans about the ten lost tribes WHILE they commit the same sins that killed the ten lost tribes, and because of their lack of Knowledge, they don't know that they are committing the same sins against Judah and Jerusalem that they are accusing Jews with, when Jews are innocent and Christians are guilty.......

Old 08-28-2018, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Another person who doesn't know the difference between Israel and Judah......

Putting the sins of Israel on the head of Judah is like saying that Egyptian history is about Assyrians.

Israel IS NOT Judah, the kingdom of Israel was the evil kingdom and Judah remains as the righteous kingdom. The kingdom of Israel fell because of their disbelief and their paganism. The ten tribes were wiped out for lack of knowledge because UNLIKE JUDAH, they called the Torah a strange thing and took on Pagan holy days just like Christians.

Now, Christians do exactly what the house of Israel did, and then they quote Israel's sin to try and put it on the head of Judah when in fact, Judah was not guilty, but the most ironic thing is that Christians throw the sin of Israel at Judah WHILE committing the same exact sins that killed the ten lost tribes/kingdom of Israel.

You can't make this stuff up, Christians quote Romans about the ten lost tribes WHILE they commit the same sins that killed the ten lost tribes, and because of their lack of Knowledge, they don't know that they are committing the same sins against Judah and Jerusalem that they are accusing Jews with, when Jews are innocent and Christians are guilty.......
Actually, the house of Israel was not "killed" but "scattered among the nations" (Ezekiel 36:19), and will be gathered from the nations (Ezekiel 36:24) after Har-Magedon, which is the gathering of the nations against Jerusalem (Revelation 16:16), where "Jerusalem" will be captured, and then the Lord will go forth and fight (Zechariah 14:2-3). After the nations/Gentiles have been cowed, and 1/3 of mankind was killed by fire, smoke, and sulfur (Revelation 9:18) then the house of Israel will be gathered from the nations (Ezekiel 36:24) and combined with Judah (Ezekiel 37:19), and king David will rule over them in the land that "I gave to Jacob" (Ezekiel 37:24-25).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity