Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2019, 10:23 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
usaf...
I very much doubt the USAF has THAT great of aircraft technology!

If they did, I think we would have seen 'samples' of it, trickling out, to known aircraft, over the years, and really if they do have this level of technology, they have made an extremely significant jump forward in technology, in a relatively short time span.

The F35 is probably the most advanced fighter plane in existence today...these kinds of aircraft (reported as UFOs) would be LIGHT YEARS beyond the F35, in just about every way, shape and form.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2019, 10:48 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,090,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Why do you think you're a bad person? I don't think you've been sober long enough to be called a dry drunk.
You don't look that way to me even though I'm on the other side of the political debate. It looks to me like you are progressing through the healing process at an admirable rate. From the little I know of you I can see you have plenty to be angry about.

Edit to add something that's been helping me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR7XAiW5lTA
I think deep inside I'm a decent person. I'm not close to that person at this point however.

Old 06-07-2019, 12:08 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,046,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
usaf...
No way, as fast as it moved, so fast I thought it was a falling star initially, number one, and number two, it made an equally fast upturn making like a check mark. It was astounding. However, IF we've got anything that moves like that, we can all sleep easier at night.
Blessings...

Old 06-07-2019, 04:26 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,584,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Asking Christians:

There is a new documentary coming out soon and Tucker Carlson has been reporting on this as well.

How does the whole UFO (ET) thing effect your faith (if at all)?
if I were them?

god is greater than we ever imagined!

Old 06-07-2019, 05:45 AM

998 posts, read 436,938 times
The Extra Terrestrials are true. The spirit of Ama said that the good people will be allowed to enter the spacecraft and those that are bad will not be allowed. They will be returned to Earth afterwards. When they returned, they will be born to new mothers. That means, they were already dead when they are taken in. So now, we have to be good, so that when we die, we are already good.

Old 06-07-2019, 11:29 AM

1,196 posts, read 754,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Asking Christians: There is a new documentary coming out soon and Tucker Carlson has been reporting on this as well. How does the whole UFO (ET) thing effect your faith (if at all)?
it doesn't for me, because I know who's behind the lies of ufo's, satan! he had in out for Jehovah God since the day he wanted God's Glory ,(Isaiah 14:12-14 “How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations! For you have said in your heart: ‘I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation On the farthest sides of the north. I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High’).

because he and his demons were kicked out of Heaven, straight down to Earth, NOT under! ,(Revelation 12:7-12). Jesus and Jehovah God is about truth, NOT deception, that's satan's job. this is why we have to stay close to Jehovah God and Jesus. so that we won't be fooled by his tricks. ,(Ephe. 6:11 Put on the whole Armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil).

MANY does know satan's tricks, (2Cor. 2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices). Jehovah God and Jesus created ONLY beings for Earth, NOT for other planets as MANY are fooled into believing. that being said.. do I believe those who claim to see or come in contact with who they see as ET's.. yes! Just as I believe those who say they have seen "dead people.", I know, because I WAS!.... one of them. until I was taught the truth, through scriptures.

again, satan is the master of trickery. he is the one who blinded us into believing NOT the truth ,but lies ,(2Cor. 4:4). MANY need to realize, the "unbelievers" are not just those who doesn't believe in God. it's also those who does NOT believe in "God's" truth! Jehovah and Jesus both know, that satan will get imperfect humans to pretty much believe ANYTHING. just as long as he can get them to witness it. the dead can't walk around, because they are conscience of nothing,(Eccle. 9:5 For the living know that they will die; But the dead know nothing, And they have no more reward, For the memory of them is forgotten).

which means satan and his demons pretends to be our dead love ones. and if they can look like our dead love ones. then it isn't hard to look like anything they chooses. they can even walk around us as humans,(they've done it during Noah's time). satan wants us to believe that Jehovah and Jesus are keeping secrets from us. just as he lies to Eve. this is supposedly is why it's NOT printed in the bible...some may think! NO!... it's because it's not true! the ONLY being besides those in Heaven, are the Humans who live on earth. peace

Old 06-07-2019, 11:47 AM

33,242 posts, read 26,455,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo-50 View Post
it doesn't for me, because I know who's behind the lies of ufo's, satan! he had in out for Jehovah God since the day he wanted God's Glory ,(Isaiah 14:12-14 “How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations! For you have said in your heart: ‘I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation On the farthest sides of the north. I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High’).

because he and his demons were kicked out of Heaven, straight down to Earth, NOT under! ,(Revelation 12:7-12). Jesus and Jehovah God is about truth, NOT deception, that's satan's job. this is why we have to stay close to Jehovah God and Jesus. so that we won't be fooled by his tricks. ,(Ephe. 6:11 Put on the whole Armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil).

MANY does know satan's tricks, (2Cor. 2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices). Jehovah God and Jesus created ONLY beings for Earth, NOT for other planets as MANY are fooled into believing. that being said.. do I believe those who claim to see or come in contact with who they see as ET's.. yes! Just as I believe those who say they have seen "dead people.", I know, because I WAS!.... one of them. until I was taught the truth, through scriptures.

again, satan is the master of trickery. he is the one who blinded us into believing NOT the truth ,but lies ,(2Cor. 4:4). MANY need to realize, the "unbelievers" are not just those who doesn't believe in God. it's also those who does NOT believe in "God's" truth! Jehovah and Jesus both know, that satan will get imperfect humans to pretty much believe ANYTHING. just as long as he can get them to witness it. the dead can't walk around, because they are conscience of nothing,(Eccle. 9:5 For the living know that they will die; But the dead know nothing, And they have no more reward, For the memory of them is forgotten).

which means satan and his demons pretends to be our dead love ones. and if they can look like our dead love ones. then it isn't hard to look like anything they chooses. they can even walk around us as humans,(they've done it during Noah's time). satan wants us to believe that Jehovah and Jesus are keeping secrets from us. just as he lies to Eve. this is supposedly is why it's NOT printed in the bible...some may think! NO!... it's because it's not true! the ONLY being besides those in Heaven, are the Humans who live on earth. peace
None the Biblical verses that you quoted have any bearing on whether life exists on other planets, and none of your comments are arguments against life on other worlds. Since the Bible is completely silent on the matter of whether there is life on other planets how can you be dogmatic that there is not, especially since the geological record of our own planet shows the increasing complexity of life forms over billions of years of evolution?

Old 06-07-2019, 05:11 PM

692 posts, read 375,560 times
Default UFOs and the unbaptized

But the real answer here was provided by George Carlin, a self-described as a born again Catholic.

Unbaptized babies who died were sent to Limbo, a place of natural happiness. But relatively recently, the Pope decided that Limbo was a fiction, so the Church had to shoot all those unbaptized infants off to cyberspace. They are probably the UFOs.

I think that there is a Carlin clip about this on the web.

Old 06-07-2019, 10:37 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,090,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
No way, as fast as it moved, so fast I thought it was a falling star initially, number one, and number two, it made an equally fast upturn making like a check mark. It was astounding. However, IF we've got anything that moves like that, we can all sleep easier at night.
Blessings...
I think I saw them over my city, St. Paul, a couple times within the last year. I was east of the city, finishing my shift, and I saw three like dots, south of the city. As I drove on the freewaywestbound, towards St. Paul, the three dots moved north, and the closer I got to downtown they had moved even further. I took pictures of them (I have them on my phone).

I thought might have been drones or something but they had moved too far, too fast, I concluded, to be drones. It was kind of trippy for sure.

And I'm being serious - it looked like something very strange.

Old 06-08-2019, 05:59 AM

16,677 posts, read 15,676,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristotles child View Post
But the real answer here was provided by George Carlin, a self-described as a born again Catholic.

Unbaptized babies who died were sent to Limbo, a place of natural happiness. But relatively recently, the Pope decided that Limbo was a fiction, so the Church had to shoot all those unbaptized infants off to cyberspace. They are probably the UFOs.

I think that there is a Carlin clip about this on the web.
George Carlin was raised as a Catholic and attended Catholic schools, but, in his adult life, he was an outspoken atheist. If you have ay doubt about it, ask his daughter Kelly. She makes that clear. I never heard of him describing himself as a "born again Catholic."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity