Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2019, 12:21 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,928,600 times

Advertisements

John 17:1-6,26--He 100% teaches--The one who sent him= Father( bible fact)John 5:30) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD------- It is a 100% guarantee Jesus real teachers teach the same. The real reason why Jesus teaches all he has a God like we do, his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12, The real reason Jesus must be in subjection to his God and Father after handing the kingdom back to his Father( 1Corinthians 15:24-28)
It takes believing Jesus over errors--Few will. That must be the reason why Jesus teaches FEW will find the road( into Gods kingdom)
Paul teaching all who God is--1Corinthians 8:6--There is one God to all, the FATHER.
Jesus warned all you trinitarians. You have fell into satans trap( 34,000 trinity religions) John 15:20-21--He warned all on account of his name they wouldn't know the true God= Father.
It takes believing Jesus. Its a 100% guarantee every true follower does.
The REAL Jesus sends his followers to his Father to accomplish this daily-John 4:22-24--Every true followers heart instructs their minds to do that daily. How many days has your heart instructed correctly? Or cant you get by Jesus as he warned would occur at John 15:20-21?????????????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2019, 08:38 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,440,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
John 17:1-6,26--He 100% teaches--The one who sent him= Father( bible fact)John 5:30) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD------- It is a 100% guarantee Jesus real teachers teach the same. The real reason why Jesus teaches all he has a God like we do, his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12, The real reason Jesus must be in subjection to his God and Father after handing the kingdom back to his Father( 1Corinthians 15:24-28)
It takes believing Jesus over errors--Few will. That must be the reason why Jesus teaches FEW will find the road( into Gods kingdom)
Paul teaching all who God is--1Corinthians 8:6--There is one God to all, the FATHER.
Jesus warned all you trinitarians. You have fell into satans trap( 34,000 trinity religions) John 15:20-21--He warned all on account of his name they wouldn't know the true God= Father.
It takes believing Jesus. Its a 100% guarantee every true follower does.
The REAL Jesus sends his followers to his Father to accomplish this daily-John 4:22-24--Every true followers heart instructs their minds to do that daily. How many days has your heart instructed correctly? Or cant you get by Jesus as he warned would occur at John 15:20-21?????????????
I read this twice..it was hard to understand...am I reading this right?
You are saying: (My summary)

Jesus warned trinitarians..that have fallen into satan's trap.... Jesus sends us to his Father.
One God = the FATHER.
So, trinitarians are incorrect...Jesus points to the Father. Right?
I think I got it.

Old 07-16-2019, 08:46 AM

88,734 posts, read 85,100,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
I read this twice..it was hard to understand...am I reading this right?
You are saying: (My summary)

Jesus warned trinitarians..that have fallen into satan's trap.... Jesus sends us to his Father.
One God = the FATHER.
So, trinitarians are incorrect...Jesus points to the Father. Right?
I think I got it.
LOL, no.

Once again, it's "Trinitarians are evil. I'm here to brag about how I have the only RIGHT version of Christianity, and the rest of you are WRONG and I'm very excited to be Extra Special while the rest of you are Doomed To Oblivion."

Same old song, every time.

Old 07-16-2019, 10:44 AM

4,466 posts, read 1,613,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
LOL, no.

Once again, it's "Trinitarians are evil. I'm here to brag about how I have the only RIGHT version of Christianity, and the rest of you are WRONG and I'm very excited to be Extra Special while the rest of you are Doomed To Oblivion."

Same old song, every time.
Isn't this just the standard JW belief?

Old 07-16-2019, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImissThe90's View Post
Isn't this just the standard JW belief?
Yes, that was kind of my point. It's all they ever say. There's never any real dialogue, just "I am special and going to heaven, and the rest of you are not" over and over again.

Great. Believe that. Look forward to it. High-five and do the bump with the other JWs. But what is their point in making it a repetitive neener-neener message?

Old 07-16-2019, 02:10 PM

4,466 posts, read 1,613,302 times
Quote:
Yes, that was kind of my point. It's all they ever say. There's never any real dialogue, just "I am special and going to heaven, and the rest of you are not" over and over again.

Great. Believe that. Look forward to it. High-five and do the bump with the other JWs. But what is their point in making it a repetitive neener-neener message?
Why? Because they are told from birth that this is what they are supposed to do to get in God's good graces, and they know no better.

Old 07-16-2019, 02:30 PM

37,340 posts, read 28,358,215 times
His Truth was he discovered who he was and lived by it, thus setting him free to set the world free with the same truth.

Old 07-16-2019, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Why? Because they are told from birth that this is what they are supposed to do to get in God's good graces, and they know no better.
OK, fine, but why do their powers that be tell them to do that? Why is their mission to rub in other people's faces the idea that they are the special ones and the rest are not? Why not just live their lives off to themselves, happy and secure with this idea?

Old 07-16-2019, 07:35 PM

1,714 posts, read 1,153,478 times
Quote:

I'm a JW and there's no high five or "bump" with other JWs.

Nor do i believe I'm special and going to heaven and neither do most JWs.

We do share the same doctrines. Nothing wrong with that

Yes, how we express ourselves may be different because we are individuals. I may post and rub people the wrong way same as you and same as other posters but that says more about Mightyqueen, Imissthe90s, HD4me, etc as individuals.

Old 07-16-2019, 07:47 PM

1,714 posts, read 1,153,478 times
Quote:
I'm a former Catholic and JWs draw from other religions. What an individual does is approach the Bible with an open mind. I and other former whatevers were willing to reexamine the beliefs we were brought up with. That's pretty much it. Why is that wrong?

No hell- what's wrong with that?
A resurrection of JWs and non JWs because there's plenty of people who never heard of Christ, God, love.Why is that wrong?
How many people have been killed by JWs in carnal warfare?
What have JWs done to restrict LGBQT lifestyles?
How many JWs are divided along the lines of race, ethnicity, nationality, politics?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity