Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2020, 04:15 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,642,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Duval View Post
Oh, they do. many of them , very much coached.
What positions do they not play?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2020, 04:23 PM

3,061 posts, read 915,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
Then not playing any sports must be a sport?

The answer to the OP's question, of course, is that there is no one answer. Atheists do not share a hive mind.
Then please reveal to all, one true atheist from the entire hive, who believes that a God exists?

Old 10-10-2020, 04:27 PM

16,677 posts, read 15,684,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed View Post
Then please reveal to all, one true atheist from the entire hive, who believes that a God exists?
Atheists, by definition, do not believe any God exists. If a person believes that a God exists, he/she isn't an atheist.

Old 10-10-2020, 04:28 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,642,612 times
Quote:
I'm not sure what you are saying. Are you asking me to make a list of people who are theists?

Old 10-10-2020, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
Atheists, by definition, do not believe any God exists. If a person believes that a God exists, he/she isn't an atheist.
I do realise that mensaguy, all atheist belong to the atheist hive and all, I repeat all true Atheists share the hive mentality, "That there is no god."

That is why I asked 'Petunia' who said; "Atheists do not share a hive mind," to reveal just one true atheist who does not share the hive mentality of the Atheists, and who actually believes that there is a God.

Old 10-10-2020, 05:06 PM

Quote:
I do realise that mensaguy, all atheist belong to the atheist hive and all, I repeat all true Atheist have the hive mentality, "That there is no god."

That is why I asked 'Petunia' who said; "Atheists do not share a hive mind," to reveal just one true atheist who does not share the hive mentality of the Atheists, and who actually believes that there is a God.
I don't know anything about any hive. Theists believe in Gods (A)theists do not. Any other characteristic is not a characteristic of being an atheist.

Old 10-10-2020, 05:14 PM

Quote:
I'm not sure what you are saying. Are you asking me to make a list of people who are theists?
Nope! All I ask, is that you reveal Just one true atheist, who does not share the atheists hive mentality; 'that there is no god" and who in fact believes that there is a god?

Because you said in your post #26; "Atheists do not share a hive mind,"

What belief do all from the atheist hive, share in common?

Now try telling us, that "Atheists do not share a hive mind,"

Old 10-10-2020, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
I don't know anything about any hive. Theists believe in Gods (A)theists do not. Any other characteristic is not a characteristic of being an atheist.
I was merely responding to Petunia's post #26, where she said that "Atheists do not share a hive mind."

The hive mentality of all Christians, is that there is a God, whereas the hive mentality of All true atheists, is that there is no god.

Old 10-10-2020, 06:07 PM

Quote:
I was merely responding to Petunia's post #26, where she said that "Atheists do not share a hive mind."

The hive mentality of all Christians, is that there is a God, whereas the hive mentality of All true atheists, is that there is no god.
OK. That makes it a totally meaningless term.

Old 10-10-2020, 06:19 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,591,051 times
Quote:
Then not playing any sports must be a sport?

The answer to the OP's question, of course, is that there is no one answer. Atheists do not share a hive mind.
not playing a sport and living ones life is different than not playing sport and telling others that not playing a sport is the best way to live or going around telling people, while not playing, their sport sucks are different things.

The op is asking why do people that don't play a sport go around telling others "your sports sucks".

and there is an answer. the fact that some atheist have avoid being honest about pushing an anti-religious agenda is telling. just tell them what happened and why youre are against religion. to atheist, its about clarity, logic, and reason.

Nothing to fear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity