Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2008, 07:36 PM

2,017 posts, read 5,116,131 times

Advertisements

For those who will take the time (74 minutes), here is an excellent video that gives absolute proof that the Bible is God's Word. The Bible is God's Word? PROVE IT! (http://revver.com/video/709885/the-bible-is-gods-word-prove-it-mark-kielar/ - broken link)

It goes into Bible prophecies that can be proven beyond any shadow of a doubt, by any skeptic, whose willing to check the dates, times, locations, biblical references, and secular references that are credible, like encyclopedias, dictionaries, history books, archeological records. It shows how Bible prophesies are, and always have been 100% right on the money, and untamperable in their evidences, unlike the Book of Mormon (which predicted things after they already occurred) and the Muslim Koran (which only predicts how things will be in the last days, which, by that time, if they're wrong, it will be too late to point that out). No other religious books attempt to make prophecies, but every single one of the hundreds of prophecies of the Bible have come to pass, unquestionably, and with 100% accuracy.

It also goes into factual detail about the fraud, Nostradamus and shows the ridiculousness of three of the most popular psychic predictors of today. The end of this video is very powerful.

When shown that the Bible is definitively the Word of God, with incontrovertible proof, and that Jesus Christ is the Messiah and Savior of the world, what will your response to that be? There can only be one response and that is:

Psalm 2

Why do the nations rage,
And the people plot a vain thing?
The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against the LORD and against His Anointed, saying,
“Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us.”

He who sits in the heavens shall laugh;
The Lord shall hold them in derision.
Then He shall speak to them in His wrath,
And distress them in His deep displeasure:
“Yet I have set My King
On My holy hill of Zion.”

“I will declare the decree:
The LORD has said to Me,
‘You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.
Ask of Me, and I will give You
The nations for Your inheritance,
And the ends of the earth for Your possession.
You shall break them with a rod of iron;
You shall dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel.’”

Now therefore, be wise, O kings;
Be instructed, you judges of the earth.
Serve the LORD with fear,
And rejoice with trembling.
Kiss the Son, lest He be angry,
And you perish in the way,
When His wrath is kindled but a little.
Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2008, 07:33 PM

2,017 posts, read 5,116,131 times
Has anyone watched this video? I don't ask because I'm seeking a popular thread, but because the information contained in this video will help you to be able to obey 1 Peter 3:15, "Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have."

Old 05-11-2008, 07:57 PM

2,600 posts, read 3,689,562 times
I haven't but I plan to as soon as I have a chance. Looks interesting!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity