Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 10:50 AM

1,867 posts, read 1,524,167 times

Advertisements

Do I say ANY Bible Verse ?

You do you must be a Christian if we mess with John 3:5 or water baptism.

You do you must be a Christian if we mess with 1 Peter 3:3 or doctrine
on jewelry and costly attire, etc.

You do you must be a Christian if we mess with John 8:31 or all the book they mess with.

You do you must be a Christian if we mess with Hebrews 4 or the Sabbath teaching.

You do you must be a Christian if we mess with 1 Timothy 2 or talk on women preachers and lady pastors prohibited in the church.

You do you must be a Christian if we mess with 2 Cor. 6 or segregration with the right people.

You do you must be a Christian if we mess with Romans 6:1 or repentance to get grace.

You do you must be a Christian if we mess with 2 Tim. 3:16 or the book saying all the book by God for all Christians.

You do you must be a Christian if we mess with John 8:44 or the book saying everybody not a child of God.

You do you must be a Christian if we mess with John 10 or the book saying his people hear him in the book enough.

You do you must be a Christian if we mess with James 5:20 or the book
saying man rebuking man with the book is the book.

You do you must be a Christian if we mess with Romans 7:2-3 or the book saying remarriage to other people other then your mate is adultery.

How much evidence enough with the book is what Christians are not
ashame to tell about enough------Psalms 107:2

They don't have to be vague in what they believe in the book enough
cause they dare you to know them in the book enough --1 Thess. 5:12

The know you doctrine is the book and so is segregation done
right----1 Thess. 5:12 & 2 Cor. 6

Vague talk about grace and atonement not all the book to know
anybody in Christ -------1 Thess. 5:12 & Romans 6:1

A sweety well liked is not enough to know you in Christ---Matthew 10:22

Knowing you know you a 100% bible believer have evidence
enough for a testimony------John 8:31 & Psalms 107:2

100% evidence require the book enough to know -----2 Timothy 3:16

Especially Romans 6:1 today----John 8:44 lier fighting this today

Nobody to call a brethren without the book showing 100% evidence of
what you are enough--------John 8:31 & 2 Cor. 6

Belief enough not a wit test just a John 10 test-----John 8:31
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2010, 09:39 PM

28 posts, read 29,810 times
I'm sorry t.t.t. I don't understand your entire post, but Christians don't have to prove anything to other people, only to God. He knows if we are his.

Old 04-07-2010, 01:17 PM

Default clarification

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowduck View Post
I'm sorry t.t.t. I don't understand your entire post, but Christians don't have to prove anything to other people, only to God. He knows if we are his.
God's people have to be known for hearing him in the book enough if we about segregation like the bible say-----2 Cor. 6:14-17

Converts and meetings is what any John 8:44 can do.

Grace confession and giving up the beer bottle is what any John 8:44 can do.

Hearing him in the book enough is what John 10 people can do only.

Segregation is what John 10 people do only-------2 Cor. 6

Being nosy to know you in the book enough is what John 10 people do
today------1 Thess. 5:12 & John 8:31

Proving what you are with anything in the book is what John 10 people
do only-----John 8:31 & Psalms 107:2

Testimony and proof of one being a 100% bible believer is a John 10
behavior if you one of his---------Psalms 107:2 & John 8:31

Anybody can hear a voice in their head outside the book even the
John 8:44 people.

Only John 10 people hear him in the book enough for saving faith
today-------Romans 10:17 & John 8:31

John 8:44 people hear talk about grace to get misleading salvation
today only--------Romans 6:1

They want Ephesians 2:8 without Ephesians 2:9 and Romans 6:1
today cause they John 8:44 people and not John 10 people today.

Obviously hearing some of the book while you despise some of the
book is a John 8:44 behavior only for the lost-------2 Cor. 4:3

They want nothing to do with 2 Timothy 3:16 cause the John 8:44
person is against all the book to hear God.

Hearing all the book enough declares to the saint people as a witness that your certainly a child of God for doing meetings with them---Psalms 107:2

A confession about grace and giving up the beer bottle is what the world does whether they Christians or not today

Somebody told the world they came close to death and had grace to tell about it.

Somebody gave up the beer bottle thanks to AA meetings whether their serious about God or Christ or not.

Testimony is what anybody can have until you cover all the book on hearing God to be one of his-----John 8:31 & Romans 10:17

Everybody can't say they got the testimony of hearing God in the book enough cause they just a John 8:44 only and not a John 10 person for the world to know about well--------1 Thess. 5:12

Getting in people's business enough is how you know them well enough
today to do segregation right--------2 Cor. 6

Proving what you are enough is how you enable the people of God to
do segregation right------John 8:31 & 2 Cor. 6

People that don't want to be known enough in the book enough must be in darkness and not a real testimony for Christ---------Psalms 107:2

People that don't want to be known enough in the book can't be one of his to do segregation right-------John 8:31 & 2 Cor. 6

Backing down from whether all the book says your a John 10 person or not
is a selfish behavior that's fighting against the segregation that God wants with his people only------2 Cor. 6

Backing down says their must be some unbelief of the book somewhere so one has to put on a good front to save their back with a Christian claim today--------John 8:44

John 10 people have nothing to hide to fear segregation working against them-----2 Cor. 6

Only the John 8:44 people have this problem against them---2 Cor. 6

John 10 people not worried about losing converts if somebody believe
1 Peter 3:3

That's cause they believe 1 Peter 3:3 and they know segregation working for them and not against them-----2 Cor. 6

John 10 people not worried about losing converts if somebody believe
John 3:5

That's cause they believe John 3:5 and they know segregations is working for them and not against them-----2 Cor. 6

John 8:44 people only have a delusion about God to have without his method of doing meeting clicks-------2 Cor. 4:3

Old 04-07-2010, 01:28 PM

17,966 posts, read 15,962,071 times
tony, are you saying if I have a beer that I must not be saved?

What if I have a CocaCola?

Old 04-08-2010, 02:14 PM

Default clarification

You can do what you want.

If I mess with 1 Peter 4:1-4 then what ?

Believers just want to know and click with believers------2 Cor. 6

Your reaction to the book not a philosophy choice just a John 10 test to see if we equally yoked cause we John 10 people-----2 Cor. 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
tony, are you saying if I have a beer that I must not be saved?

What if I have a CocaCola?

Old 04-11-2010, 09:20 AM

28 posts, read 29,810 times
To tony: You like to quote scripture, so I'll do the same, Romans 10:2 For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge.

Old 04-11-2010, 11:16 AM

Default About Your Understanding Of Me

If 1 Peter 4:1-4 is zeal only and no knowledge then call all the bible book
a mistake and no knowledge of God.

Why not all the book knowledge to continue in -------John 8:31 ??

Quote:
To tony: You like to quote scripture, so I'll do the same, Romans 10:2 For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge.

Old 04-11-2010, 01:16 PM

3,553 posts, read 5,152,722 times
Quote:
Amen. His posts leave me boggled, because all it is is spamming verses. Why not just quote the entire bible, instead of a few cherry picked verses. They ALL are relevant, aren't they? Or should we just throw out what ttt has deemed irrelevant?

Old 04-11-2010, 01:20 PM

8,182 posts, read 9,209,377 times
Verse spouts are so annoying, they don't show context. I can use one verse to make any point but if you look at the surrounding verses it changes the meaning greatly.

Old 04-16-2010, 04:47 PM

26 posts, read 24,205 times
God wants us to be humble. Yes I was wrong and did things wrongly. I sined against my friends, my wife, myself and Jesus. I caused him to be in the cross and I think as a Christian, we have to realise that whitout Christ sacrifice, I would not have ever been able to be Godly enought to even look at him in the eyes. I slamed him in the face with all my sins, and still today, as a beliver I still sin agains him. I admit and I am glad that he died for my sins and do not want to sin against him, even though I will not stop sining before I die and before I will be in heven with him.

I broke all his law, but I am still call righteous by God.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity