Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2021, 06:06 AM

4,483 posts, read 1,324,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
no you just have to understand what happens when Gods judgments are in the earth.
Explain that to me from scripture, pneuma, I'm interested to see how that works!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2021, 06:12 AM

11,123 posts, read 6,393,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie24 View Post
Explain that to me from scripture, pneuma, I'm interested to see how that works!
what is to explain charlie do you not believe the scriptures? then why do you not believe that when Gods judgments are in the earth the world will LEARN righteousness?

Old 08-25-2021, 06:22 AM

Quote:
what is to explain charlie do you not believe the scriptures? then why do you not believe that when Gods judgments are in the earth the world will LEARN righteousness?
I certainly do believe those considered righteous in the sight of God will and are learning righteousness.

What about those who despise righteousness, and as the scripture says, the wrath of God abides on them?

They have a destiny with judgement, when and where in scripture is this righteousness accepted by them?

We see the wrath of God displayed on these in Revelation 20, they have rejected righteousness and are cast into the Lake of Fire, where does anything change concerning righteousness for them that they may enter into the Kingdom of God?

Old 08-25-2021, 06:46 AM

Quote:
I certainly do believe those considered righteous in the sight of God will and are learning righteousness.

What about those who despise righteousness, and as the scripture says, the wrath of God abides on them?

They have a destiny with judgement, when and where in scripture is this righteousness accepted by them?

We see the wrath of God displayed on these in Revelation 20, they have rejected righteousness and are cast into the Lake of Fire, where does anything change concerning righteousness for them that they may enter into the Kingdom of God?
Charlie the wrath of God already abides on them, which wrath is the law and in Rev. 21 we see those who are without the gates once they learn the commandments of God they have right to the tree of life.

Old 08-25-2021, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Charlie the wrath of God already abides on them, which wrath is the law and in Rev. 21 we see those who are without the gates once they learn the commandments of God they have right to the tree of life.
Where does the scripture say that these without the gates are granted the right to the tree of life?

I think I have missed that!

Old 08-25-2021, 07:57 AM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
and that is one of your biggest errors you do not care what it say in the original languages. The KJV was not written until the 1500's, so if God like you keep saying did preserve his word he preserved it in the original language, not the English language.

Thus that you do not care what the original language says is saying you do not care what God had preserved from the beginning.

In other words JBF you do NOT believe the scriptures that God preserved you believe in the translation of man over that which God preserved.

Old 08-25-2021, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Where does the scripture say that these without the gates are granted the right to the tree of life?

I think I have missed that!
sorry rev.22 not rev.21

Note: pay special attention to who is without the gates of the city.

Now lets look at some scripture that shows forth what happens AFTER the new heaven and earth has been established, AFTER the New Jerusalem has been set up, and AFTER all judgment has passed, the saints within the city gates, the sinner outside of the gates of the city.

Revelation 22:14-17
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Who is it that is without the gates of the city?
Who is it that has right to the tree of life?

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Do these scriptures not show that those without the gates of the city, the
dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie, have right to the tree of life? Do these scriptures not show that those without the gates may enter in through the gates into the city?

Of course they do, for who else is without the gates of the city but the dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Old 08-25-2021, 11:19 AM

Quote:
sorry rev.22 not rev.21

Note: pay special attention to who is without the gates of the city.

Now lets look at some scripture that shows forth what happens AFTER the new heaven and earth has been established, AFTER the New Jerusalem has been set up, and AFTER all judgment has passed, the saints within the city gates, the sinner outside of the gates of the city.

Revelation 22:14-17
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Who is it that is without the gates of the city?
Who is it that has right to the tree of life?

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Do these scriptures not show that those without the gates of the city, the
dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie, have right to the tree of life? Do these scriptures not show that those without the gates may enter in through the gates into the city?

Of course they do, for who else is without the gates of the city but the dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Misinterpretation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When they are judged in Rev. 20, as I stated and not 21 or 22, They are cast into the Lake of Fire!

Now show me in scripture how they can be "without the gates."

"Without the gates" is referring to them not being inside the gates. They are in Hell!

Or I should have said, "they are in the Lake of Fire."

Old 08-25-2021, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Misinterpretation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When they are judged in Rev. 20, as I stated and not 21 or 22, They are cast into the Lake of Fire!

Now show me in scripture how they can be "without the gates."

"Without the gates" is referring to them not being inside the gates. They are in Hell!

Or I should have said, "they are in the Lake of Fire."
now read rev.22:14 again

Old 08-25-2021, 11:34 AM

Quote:
now read rev.22:14 again
Rev. 22:14-15

"Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie."

The "dogs, sorcerers, whoremongers, murderers, idolaters, and whosoever loves and makes a lie, HAVE ALREADY BEEN CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE in Rev. 20!

They are "without" because they are not numbered with those who have the right to the tree of life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity