Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2021, 11:38 AM

11,123 posts, read 6,422,491 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie24 View Post
Rev. 22:14-15

"Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie."

The "dogs, sorcerers, whoremongers, murderers, idolaters, and whosoever loves and makes a lie, HAVE ALREADY BEEN CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE in Rev. 20!

They are "without" because they are not numbered with those who have the right to the tree of life.
read it again, here I will highlight it for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2021, 11:48 AM

4,483 posts, read 1,343,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
read it again, here I will highlight it for you.
Yes, those that do His commandments have the right to the tree of life!

They may enter into the city.

Those "without" have already been cast into the Lake of Fire.

What is your point?

Old 08-25-2021, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Yes, those that do His commandments have the right to the tree of life!

They may enter into the city.

Those "without" have already been cast into the Lake of Fire.

What is your point?
Charlie no one is without the gate except for the dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Now to enter in through the gates into the city one obviously need to be outside correct?

Old 08-25-2021, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Charlie no one is without the gate except for the dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Now to enter in through the gates into the city one obviously need to be outside correct?
LOLOL, there is that imagination that will do anything to hold on to their dream!

This is the principle of the UR, to twist what is plainly written and give it another meaning to promote their agenda.

This is the changing of the Word of God into a lie that will be judged and properly condemned.

Old 08-25-2021, 12:29 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,465,369 times
Quote:
This is the changing of the Word of God into a lie that will be judged and properly condemned.
I would say that the Pagan beliefs of an underworld called HELL will be properly condemned and done away with in time. If not in this life, then the next, as the chains of darkness will be removed from your mind.

Old 08-25-2021, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I would say that the Pagan beliefs of an underworld called HELL will be properly condemned and done away with in time. If not in this life, then the next, as the chains of darkness will be removed from your mind.
Well, if that is true it will definitely be news, because it is found no where in scripture!

Old 08-25-2021, 12:43 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,465,369 times
Quote:
Well, if that is true it will definitely be news, because it is found no where in scripture!
I agree there is nothing in the Scripture to support your made up or mistaken beliefs about HELL.

Old 08-25-2021, 12:45 PM

Quote:

Quote:
LOLOL, there is that imagination that will do anything to hold on to their dream!

This is the principle of the UR, to twist what is plainly written and give it another meaning to promote their agenda.

There is no twist Charlie you read it yourself, all I did was point it out to you and you just did not like what you saw.

Now I will point something else out that you should know.

The dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie are all traits of the old man nature and once the fire of God has cleansed those outside of the gate of this nature they have the right to enter in through the gates into the city.

Old 08-25-2021, 12:51 PM

Quote:
There is no twist Charlie you read it yourself, all I did was point it out to you and you just did not like what you saw.

Now I will point something else out that you should know.

The dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie are all traits of the old man nature and once the fire of God has cleansed those outside of the gate of this nature they have the right to enter in through the gates into the city.
Now that is an advanced imagination!!!! Seeing as how all of these people were cast into the Lake of Fire two chapters back! No way around the scripture, pneuma! It will shoot you down every time.

You can rock-n-roll, twist-n-shake, but your dream will get shot down time and time again!

Old 08-25-2021, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Now that is an advanced imagination!!!! Seeing as how all of these people were cast into the Lake of Fire two chapters back! No way around the scripture, pneuma! It will shoot you down every time.

You can rock-n-roll, twist-n-shake, but your dream will get shot down time and time again!
I agree they were cast into the lake of fire charlie and the scripture show that those who are in the lake of fire once all the old man is destroyed have the right to the tree of life.

Question who is it scripture says is without the gate? I expect crickets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity