Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2021, 02:10 PM

11,123 posts, read 6,393,044 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
How hard is it to understand that they cannot enter, until they have been made righteous?

It doesn't say that they will never enter, Charlie?
he is fighting against that outcome brother. He see it, yet rejects it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2021, 02:32 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie24 View Post
Now that is an advanced imagination!!!! Seeing as how all of these people were cast into the Lake of Fire two chapters back! No way around the scripture, pneuma! It will shoot you down every time.
You can rock-n-roll, twist-n-shake, but your dream will get shot down time and time again!
Charlie, you call it a dream, but that would mean that you actually believe people are 100% evil, whoremongers, adulterers, etc. If NOT, why would those parts of them that are righteous or loving be subjected to the same fate as the parts of them that are unrighteous????

Old 08-25-2021, 02:40 PM

4,483 posts, read 1,324,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
So only those without the gate are the dogs, whoremongers, etc as you acknowledge.

One down

so who is it then that can enter in through the gates into the city?
You know, pneuma, we can see your desperation! Your heart is doing the thinking!

One part of me says, how can I blame you for that!

Another says, the scripture is the scripture!

Old 08-25-2021, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie24 View Post
You know, pneuma, we can see your desperation! Your heart is doing the thinking!

One part of me says, how can I blame you for that!

Another says, the scripture is the scripture!
Charlie we all see your desperation as you try to figure a way out of what you see.

I have presented nothing but the scriptures charlie so no I am not talking from my heart, although my heart agrees with the scriptures.

Old 08-25-2021, 03:27 PM

4,483 posts, read 1,324,301 times
Quote:
Charlie we all see your desperation as you try to figure a way out of what you see.

I have presented nothing but the scriptures charlie so no I am not talking from my heart, although my heart agrees with the scriptures.
Let God be the Judge of that as we continue in opposition!

Old 08-25-2021, 04:34 PM

8,039 posts, read 1,847,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Charlie, you call it a dream, but that would mean that you actually believe people are 100% evil, whoremongers, adulterers, etc. If NOT, why would those parts of them that are righteous or loving be subjected to the same fate as the parts of them that are unrighteous????
Yes, those who have not been regenerated are 100% evil (Jeremiah 17:9).

Quote:
I agree there is nothing in the Scripture to support your made up or mistaken beliefs about HELL.
Mat 13:41, The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
Mat 13:42, And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Mat 13:49, So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
Mat 13:50, And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Mat 25:46, And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Quote:
and that is one of your biggest errors you do not care what it say in the original languages. The KJV was not written until the 1500's, so if God like you keep saying did preserve his word he preserved it in the original language, not the English language.

Thus that you do not care what the original language says is saying you do not care what God had preserved from the beginning.

In other words JBF you do NOT believe the scriptures that God preserved you believe in the translation of man over that which God preserved.
God did actually preserve His word in the English language. He had every reason, because He loves us, to be intimately involved in bringing the message of the unadulterated whole counsel of God to the common people; and not just to the educated Greek and Hebrew scholar; who might be inclined to reject Jesus.

For the educated scribes and Pharisees rejected Jesus while the common people heard Him gladly.

Therefore I do not believe that God would entrust the unadulterated message of His word to educated scribes and Pharisees (Greek and Hebrew scholars) who are inclined to reject Him; but I believe that He has given His word to the common people by CORRECTLY translating the holy scriptures into the English language.

It is those who believe the lie of mormonism who would contend that the holy scriptures are "inspired only insofar as they are correctly translated"...that is a lie in mormonism.

Old 08-25-2021, 05:32 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbyfaith View Post
That applied to our ancestors' hearts PRIOR to the coming of Jesus, God writing His Truth in our hearts, and sending the Comforter to guide us to it. Learn to properly divide the scriptures, JBF.

Old 08-25-2021, 05:40 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times
Quote:

Mat 13:41, The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
Mat 13:42, And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Mat 13:49, So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
Mat 13:50, And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Mat 25:46, And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

God did actually preserve His word in the English language. He had every reason, because He loves us, to be intimately involved in bringing the message of the unadulterated whole counsel of God to the common people; and not just to the educated Greek and Hebrew scholar; who might be inclined to reject Jesus.

For the educated scribes and Pharisees rejected Jesus while the common people heard Him gladly.

Therefore I do not believe that God would entrust the unadulterated message of His word to educated scribes and Pharisees (Greek and Hebrew scholars) who are inclined to reject Him; but I believe that He has given His word to the common people by CORRECTLY translating the holy scriptures into the English language.

It is those who believe the lie of mormonism who would contend that the holy scriptures are "inspired only insofar as they are correctly translated"...that is a lie in mormonism.
I see you still have not a clue. No one is 100% evil. But I beginning to think you are close, as you ignorantly lead people astray with your rote responses. And, it has nothing to do with Mormonism.

Old 08-25-2021, 10:50 PM

8,039 posts, read 1,847,256 times
Quote:
That applied to our ancestors' hearts PRIOR to the coming of Jesus, God writing His Truth in our hearts, and sending the Comforter to guide us to it. Learn to properly divide the scriptures, JBF.
As I said, it applies to those who have not been regenerated in their hearts; and this is one place where I might agree with you (and I am also properly dividing the scriptures in this)

Quote:
I see you still have not a clue. No one is 100% evil. But I beginning to think you are close, as you ignorantly lead people astray with your rote responses. And, it has nothing to do with Mormonism.
May the Lord abundantly bless you and receive you as a son.

Old 08-26-2021, 05:17 AM

Quote:

lmao
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity