Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2021, 03:04 PM

23,175 posts, read 10,468,780 times

Advertisements

September 21, 2021 is the day we celebrate Passover, Pentecost, and the feast of Tabernacles all in one day, and it's probably the biggest reason Zechariah shows judgement against those who fight against this feast.

Zechariah 14 ~ The feast of Tabernacles literally detailing that final rain of spirit, and what happens to people who refuse.the feast..

The spiritual rain of Pentecost was just a heavy dew, but the flood of spirit promised on the last great eighth day of Tabernacle is a circumcising rain that turns a man into an immortal, and to refuse this feast, it is to refuse its promised rain.

Zechariah 14, the flood of spirit, and this is not only Tabernacles, its Passover, Pentecost, and Shemini Atzeret

16And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. 17And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain. 18And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles. 19This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles

What does a Christian think when he reads this?

This is after the second coming of Christ when a flood of spirit had just fallen on all of Judah and turned them into immortals.

Refusing this feast is like a person choosing mortality over immortality

If you still haven't accepted this feast, you will have no rain, but you will see what the promised rain had done to the ones who prayed for the rain.

Why not accept it now before it's too late?

If anyone asks why I say that Sukkot is also Passover and Pentecost, it's because the days were moved to Tishri 15.

Why not just accept that it's a beautiful thing? You dont have to go out and keep any laws, your acceptance of it is all that is asked, but if you fight against this feast, you are fighting against Jerusalem.

What is the harm of setting aside a few minutes to have.joy of the day?

It was made for the nations, it is the feast of nations where 70 bulls were sacrificed for 70 nations.

It is the day Jesus was born, and the eighth great day was the day appointed for Jesus to be circumcised into the covenant.

The eighth day is a rain of circumcision.

Jesus was born on Tishri 25, September 21st is his birthday, and this isnt an opinion, it's a fact

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 09-10-2021 at 03:40 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2021, 03:24 PM

11,898 posts, read 3,709,906 times
Thanks Hanni, It’s not about the literal day, as you say we don’t need to to keep any laws, rituals, etc

It’s about what the day represents

Luk 2:8**And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
Luk 2:9**And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
Luk 2:10**And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
Luk 2:11**For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

It is a beautiful thing and that is why I won’t battle about individual views, opinions, beliefs as for me it taints the beauty and majesty that I perceive/see in these types of verses

Old 09-10-2021, 04:03 PM

23,175 posts, read 10,468,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
Thanks Hanni, It’s not about the literal day, as you say we don’t need to to keep any laws, rituals, etc

It’s about what the day represents

Luk 2:8**And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
Luk 2:9**And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
Luk 2:10**And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
Luk 2:11**For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

It is a beautiful thing and that is why I won’t battle about individual views, opinions, beliefs as for me it taints the beauty and majesty that I perceive/see in these types of verses
Yup, the feasts are for acceptance and study, and Tabernacles is your own final harvest.

You have to harvest the barley, and the the wheat before you get to the oil and the wine, and this is done through study of what each feast is telling you in the spirit.

Passover isnt a feast, it is a life of sacrificing in dying to self daily, and Pentecost is of the soul studying to be a new creature, and being sifted as wheat, Tabetnacles is the birth of that cresture after he has died daily and been sifted

3 progressives transitions, 3 harvest each have to go through just like Peter who was handed over to Satan that he was sifted as wheat is sifted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity